Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pellwall it comes from the uk and for europeans they avoid customs tax. I bought the smaller size(30g) but they also listed 10ml so I thought there were 2 forms available(liquid /powder). :eek:
that said the soap you listed won't do anything. it's a sandalwood bar not sandalore synthetic odorant

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pellwall it comes from the uk and for europeans they avoid customs tax. I bought the smaller size(30g) but they also listed 10ml so I thought there were 2 forms available(liquid /powder). :eek:
that said the soap you listed won't do anything. it's a sandalwood bar not sandalore synthetic odorant

The soap has sandalore in it.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I occasionally buy sandalwood bar soap from the local Punjabi market. India parcels out the real stuff to the government owned factory. I posted a link a long time ago here that showed scientific positive effects on the skin from real sandalwood also. I'll see if I can dig it up again.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait... you mean you don't have a Kaepernick-like afro after FOUR WHOLE DAYS?!

When I say results I'm talking about a noticeable reduction in shedding, which some have experienced after the first 1-2 days of use.

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anybody know if beard hair reacts the same way to this as head hair? thinking about experimenting on my beard as well

lordbold

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is this a patented formula? You are at around 5x the concentration in the study, be wary of any side effects.

Question; are we interested in sandalwood or just specifically sandalore? I mean, sandalwood has not been tested has it? It could well be that any chemical compound similar to sandalwood/sandalore has the same effects on hair follicles:

Couple of products I have found containing sandalore/sandalwood, for anyone interested:

Sandalwood shampoo:
https://www.amazon.com/Argan-Sandalwood-Shampoo-Hair-Scalp/dp/B01CF3ZZ2M

Argan oil & sandalore (conditioner/overnight treatment):
Available under brand name Rejuvenile: can be found through through google search: rejuvenile sandalore

Pure sandalore available as a perfume ingredient: for those wishing to mix their own:
https://pellwall.com/product/sandalore/

Cheers,
D

see at page 8 of pathent!

Attachments

• WO2017198818A1.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 272

floschen

My Regimen
Reaction score
A guy from reddit posted this which appears in the study footnotes, shows why you shouldn't be using too much sandalore. Really you shouldn't be using more than a drop in a minoxidil bottle, two drops at the most
"If you read the paper, it's clearly said: " A high-dose of Sandalore inhibited hair growth(shortened anagen and prematurely induced catagen and up-regulated hair matrix keratinocyte apoptosis) and intrafollicular production". That is a long sentence to say "it causes baldness"

which paper says that?
when I google "A high-dose of Sandalore inhibited hair growth" I only find two results: the post on reddit and your post
https://www.google.com/search?clien...0....0...1..64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.90fbUmqKue0

Devushka

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, I created an account just so I can reply to this thread.

Ive seen many against the usage of oil, but what do you think of the idea of mixing the Sandalore with a penetrating oil?

There are certain oils that are small enough (to simplify the explanation) to penetrate your scalp, and these oils are often mixed in to help penetrate other oils that otherwise wouldn’t be able to penetrate on its own.

For example, I’ve seen some using olive oil. But olive oil doesn’t penetrate past all layers of your scalp.

I ordered some Sandalore online and I’ll be testing it out.

I prefer oils because I don’t want the alcholol to dry out my existing hair, or scalp. I already avoid those ingredients in my hair care and skincare products.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, I created an account just so I can reply to this thread.

Ive seen many against the usage of oil, but what do you think of the idea of mixing the Sandalore with a penetrating oil?

There are certain oils that are small enough (to simplify the explanation) to penetrate your scalp, and these oils are often mixed in to help penetrate other oils that otherwise wouldn’t be able to penetrate on its own.

For example, I’ve seen some using olive oil. But olive oil doesn’t penetrate past all layers of your scalp.

I ordered some Sandalore online and I’ll be testing it out.

I prefer oils because I don’t want the alcholol to dry out my existing hair, or scalp. I already avoid those ingredients in my hair care and skincare products.

Put 1ml Sandalore in 10 ml of oil of your choice, mix it up, let it stand a couple hours see if it separates out.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im applyin 0,05% for a couple of days, it does not smell at all. That's a little bit disappointing because the smell of the pure stuff is not bad but at this concentration that's like applyin ethanol on your scalp. I hope such concentration is enough...

Last edited:

The balding god

My Regimen
Reaction score
20181027_190313.jpg
20181003_210235.jpg

This is the progress I've seen so far after a month. Crappy first photo, but I've seen visible progress and that's all the matters to me. First photo is at the bottom, sorry if that's confusing

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@The balding god Good stuff, thank you for documenting. I think it could be chalked up to lighting, but you definitely didn't get worse.

Notice any decrease in shedding? Thickness/sturdyness of hairs?

What is your regimen?

The balding god

My Regimen
Reaction score
@The balding god Good stuff, thank you for documenting. I think it could be chalked up to lighting, but you definitely didn't get worse.

Notice any decrease in shedding? Thickness/sturdyness of hairs?

What is your regimen?

I said in a previous comment, nothing but sandalore mixed with lotion 1%. At least twice a day, once when i wake up and once when i go to bed. I know the lighting is horrible and can make it look better than it actually is, but i truly have a full head of hair again (but the balding gaps are velus, you can see in the photo). Definitely not something people will ever notice when they see me, but up close i see a full head. Shedding was never a thing for me, my hair kinda just starting thinning out. And as far as sturdiness, i think they've gotten stronger. When i run my hands over my head, it feels like a full head of hair, but not as strong as it used to be. Thickness still needs to be determined. The hairs feel stronger, but that might be because I've let it grow for a week.

This is a month of applying this, so I definitely need more time, which is why I'm waiting to put out a YouTube video of my progress. But i can see the vellus hairs growing where my old hair used to be, it's pretty exciting. And they seem to be growing at a 0.5% rate to the permanent hair.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I said in a previous comment, nothing but sandalore mixed with lotion 1%. At least twice a day, once when i wake up and once when i go to bed. I know the lighting is horrible and can make it look better than it actually is, but i truly have a full head of hair again (but the balding gaps are velus, you can see in the photo). Definitely not something people will ever notice when they see me, but up close i see a full head. Shedding was never a thing for me, my hair kinda just starting thinning out. And as far as sturdiness, i think they've gotten stronger. When i run my hands over my head, it feels like a full head of hair, but not as strong as it used to be. Thickness still needs to be determined. The hairs feel stronger, but that might be because I've let it grow for a week.

This is a month of applying this, so I definitely need more time, which is why I'm waiting to put out a YouTube video of my progress. But i can see the vellus hairs growing where my old hair used to be, it's pretty exciting. And they seem to be growing at a 0.5% rate to the permanent hair.
Wonderful. Please keep documenting.

FinePhotograph

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 102986 View attachment 102987

This is the progress I've seen so far after a month. Crappy first photo, but I've seen visible progress and that's all the matters to me. First photo is at the bottom, sorry if that's confusing
Thank you for documenting. If you have a usb microscrope or something like that you might be able to get more conclusive evidence. Either way if you noticed regrowth, congratulations.

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score
I am going to order some Sandalore an give it a try but I am not sure
how many drops to add to a 100 ml bottle . Is 1ml to much ?