Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just waiting for my sandalore to arrive. Planning to use it with glycerin, alcohol, and distilled water.
Will post once I start.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A little off topic, but does anyone else here ever feel that the alcohol or pg used to mix these concoctions has a negative effect on your hair? Mine always looks more whispy after using anything with alcohol.

Is there any alternative (other than dsmo) that could be used as a vehicle?

relevantme

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't feel like posting pics constantly if I'm not seeing obvious results.... but here is one of my crown.. no before pics so these are probably useless. I see quite a few small hairs but they could just be hairs that are dying, not ones coming back. Only time will tell, but those are the type of hairs I think I am feeling during head massages that I wasn't noticing at all before, and the type of hairs responsible for noticeably poofier hair.... but who knows.
275f2Dl.jpg

275f2Dl

https://imgur.com/275f2Dl

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't feel like posting pics constantly if I'm not seeing obvious results.... but here is one of my crown.. no before pics so these are probably useless. I see quite a few small hairs but they could just be hairs that are dying, not ones coming back. Only time will tell, but those are the type of hairs I think I am feeling during head massages that I wasn't noticing at all before, and the type of hairs responsible for noticeably poofier hair.... but who knows.
View attachment 103970
275f2Dl

https://imgur.com/275f2Dl
Thanks for being a test subject in hair loss talk. The non- scientific trials

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried applying to the top and back of my head for a few days but felt it wasn't reducing shedding like fluridil was so I stopped applying sandalore to my scalp and went back on fluridil. For the past couple of weeks I've been applying sandalore only along forehead where I receded to see if it could cause regrowth. So far nothing yet. I've been applying once a day and using a mixture made with 1 part sandalore to 1000 parts ethanol.

FAGA

My Regimen
Reaction score
guys do you know where to buy sandalore in eu i read someone said that the one coming from penwall is not good cause it contain real sandalwood oil so anyone here bought some in the eu ?

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been applying for a week at my temples. Not sure what to think of my progress picture. My girlfriend think I'm mental but I think I see some progress by my mole.

The before pic is a tad blurry but I agree with you. Promising after just one week.

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes wish I took a better before picture now. The lighting is slightly different as they were taken different time of the day. I've also just shaved my head in right picture just before taking the pic.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys do you know where to buy sandalore in eu i read someone said that the one coming from penwall is not good cause it contain real sandalwood oil so anyone here bought some in the eu ?

who told you that? and how would you know? Im from .eu I bought from them and on my bottle it is the right CAS number for sandalore that's for sure. I doubt they would sell fake stuff since their reputation is at stake. Actually sandalore appearance is: 'Pale yellow clear viscous liquid' maybe that's why some people think this might be sandalwood oil.
That said, a little update about my sandalore exp so far : No dramatic change : but a tons of vellus hairs even on my forehead where I apply "accidentally" the lotion. Also I can easily see them on the sideburns which where 'slick bald' (I apply on my beard also). So this definitely does something in there but nothing aesthetically relevant so far(only 2 weeks on).

Last edited:

FAGA

My Regimen
Reaction score
who told you that? and how would you know? Im from .eu I bought from them and on my bottle it is the right CAS number for sandalore that's for sure. I doubt they would sell fake stuff since their reputation is at stake. Actually sandalore appearance is: 'Pale yellow clear viscous liquid' maybe that's why some people think this might be sandalwood oil.
That said, a little update about my sandalore exp so far : No dramatic change : but a tons of vellus hairs even on my forehead where I apply "accidentally" the lotion. Also I can easily see them on the sideburns which where 'slick bald' (I apply on my beard also). So this definitely does something in there but nothing aesthetically relevant so far(only 2 weeks on).
look at page 5

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
look at page 5
Ye thx for the info I read It but on mine it's written CAS Number 65113-99-7 there is nothing stated about an ethanol dilution... on the bak label it's written "ingredient require appropriate dilution prior to use" dunno maybe Im naive but I dunno why this should not be sandalore?! Maybe that guy bought the wrong product... Anyway only time will tell. If I dont see conclusive results in few months I will maybe try from another source if in the meantime there are other guys who say it works(from other sources). but like I said those vellus are not imaginary