Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bought it from pellwall.com. followed the advise from few pages back and mixed 1ml of sandalore with 100ml vanicream non fragrance lotion

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been applying for a week at my temples. Not sure what to think of my progress picture. My girlfriend think I'm mental but I think I see some progress by my mole.
1st pic is little blurry but I think there is definitely an improvment. That's quite sick after only week tbh. I don't know if this is biologically possible. even arround these markers you can see density look better. Maybe overall thickening and slight regrowth. I don't know ..
so you really only applying sandalore?

gghgg.jpg

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1st pic is little blurry but I think there is definitely an improvment. That's quite sick after only week tbh. I don't know if this is biologically possible. even arround these markers you can see density look better. Maybe overall thickening and slight regrowth. I don't know ..

View attachment 104144

I mean i disagree i think it definitely is biologically possible. But we should wait 1-2 more weeks to see if results change. Otherwise probably nothing crazy to get excited about

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean i disagree i think it definitely is biologically possible. But we should wait 1-2 more weeks to see if results change. Otherwise probably nothing crazy to get excited about

I really don't know what to think about that. But I see more terminal hairs there(again caution about blurry pic but still...)... OR maybe Im going insane? Of course time will tell But Im really thinking about upping the concentration I currently use which is far from 1% he(and most) use (I do 0,05%)

relevantme

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am pretty sure at this point that this stuff at LEAST is popping up very small vellus hairs. I imagine in a couple more months we will get an idea of if this stuff will produce anything much beyond that.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bought it from pellwall.com. followed the advise from few pages back and mixed 1ml of sandalore with 100ml vanicream non fragrance lotion
Link to the lotion? I can’t seem to find a 100 ml vanicream lotion
And are you applying once or twice daily?

maballack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys,

Can we subtitute the alcohol with somw thing else. I assume that alcohol is not goos for skin and hairs. Any idea from you. I hear also that DMSO is not good since it will act as a vehicle for all the toxines through the skin barrier. The coconuts oils are good but cant support the oilness in the scalp. Anyone can confrim if the scalp inflammation is supressed when appling the sandalore.
Thanks

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Link to the lotion? I can’t seem to find a 100 ml vanicream lotion
And are you applying once or twice daily?
You can get the lotion of amazon in bigger sizes just do the math and your away to go

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 104144
Wow looking at this picture definetly something going on. My hair does feel a lot different when running my hand over it

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 104144
Yeah only sandalore. To be honest I don't really care for my hair I'll happily go bald eventually. I just read the article on the news about sandalore and fancied being a human guinea pig as it was easy to purchase

anonn munn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah only sandalore. To be honest I don't really care for my hair I'll happily go bald eventually. I just read the article on the news about sandalore and fancied being a human guinea pig as it was easy to purchase
Have you experienced any itching or inflammation ?

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No but my head felt warm first couple of days when applied but it has settled down now.

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Took pictures on the other Side this morning. Again before picture could be better but some progress I think??

Attachments

• Collage 2018-11-12 12_44_16.jpg
    Collage 2018-11-12 12_44_16.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 2,343

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm baffled myself. Probs helps that I'm not completely bald as my density looks to have improved a lot. Been receding slowly for years

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 104144
The hair and the mole are a different colour? Ginger hair and brown, or maybe it’s the camera?