Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm wondering the same. I need a lotion with a liquid consistency that I can spray and let dry

Bro the pictures i just posted which show thickening and potential regrowth after 2 weeks was using only ethyl alcohol which dries after applying. Give it a shot

Reaction score
Bro the pictures i just posted which show thickening and potential regrowth after 2 weeks was using only ethyl alcohol which dries after applying. Give it a shot

Did you order from Pell Well? Exactly what type of Sandalore did your order and what quantity? Powder or liquid?

Thank you

Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/Sandalore-Imitation-Sandalwood-Fragrance-65113-99-7/dp/B07JVG8SZG

Ordered this 10ml sandalore from Amazon. It is liquid. Currently using 70ml ethyl alcohol with 1ml sandalore.

Excellent, that's the Sandalore I receiced today. I expected it to have a stronger smell but if it's working for you it has to be legit. Is your ethyl alcohol a 95% concentration? If possible, provide a link. I wanted to try the vanicream approach but rubbing lotion on my head is more of a process than what you're using.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excellent, that's the Sandalore I receiced today. I expected it to have a stronger smell but if it's working for you it has to be legit. Is your ethyl alcohol a 95% concentration? If possible, provide a link. I wanted to try the vanicream approach but rubbing lotion on my head is more of a process than what you're using.

No its 70% i got it from walgreens

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Despite starting this thread, I never tried standalone myself. Now I’d like to give it a go.

What’s the best vehicle? Can I just add this to my minoxidil? That would be so much easier. Any reason to think this should be applied away from minoxidil?

I’m based in the U.K. Is this the best source? Seems it can only be ordered minimum 1 kg? https://pellwall.com/product/sandalore/

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Despite starting this thread, I never tried standalone myself. Now I’d like to give it a go.

What’s the best vehicle? Can I just add this to my minoxidil? That would be so much easier. Any reason to think this should be applied away from minoxidil?

I’m based in the U.K. Is this the best source? Seems it can only be ordered minimum 1 kg? https://pellwall.com/product/sandalore/
Yes I'm from the UK also. There is an option to buy different amount with pellwall. I purchased 30g should last aleast a year

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I'm from the UK also. There is an option to buy different amount with pellwall. I purchased 30g should last aleast a year

Thanks. I just ordered it - 30g

I'm thinking that the easiest way to do this is to mix it in with Regaine. It has PG and alcohol so it should be an effective vehicle and it means that I don't need to do two more applications a day.
Is anyone else doing this? The only issue I can think of is some sort of interaction with the minoxidil. Might it be wise to apply them away from each other?

-Link-

Established Member
Reaction score
What do you use for measuring one milliliter of this liquid?

Do you make a new, fresh batch for every application?

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do we mix this with for example the cream that someone here had success with?

Nothing rlly changes, two drops per 100g.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, i've been rubbing oils on my scalp for the last 2 months or so (castor, coconut, rosemary, blackseed and aloe vera) but sadly i've yet to see any hair growth. Jamesdunn's magical recipe seems to be working for him which is incredible and im super excited to see what happens in the coming weeks...and if i remember correctly from the article about the sandalore hair growth discovery i read, they noticed hair growth after just 6 days.
It may be working for you but you could be too close to see it, you know what i mean? maybe take before and after pictures of a specific spot and we could compare?

Probably don't penetrate enough. Castor orally two to three times a day gave me ridiculous eyebrows. Sadly scalp hair is under constant attack by t/dht/pgd2/pgj2 Cascade, so one can't expect the same for scalp hair.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That cream is roughly 450g so added 4.5ml and mixed with a spoon lol it was that simple

The study used 0.01%. How do ppl now end up with 1%???

Thats probably a number you would put into a shampoo as shampoos dont stay on your head.

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The study used 0.01%. How do ppl now end up with 1%???

Thats probably a number you would put into a shampoo as shampoos dont stay on your head.

In the study they soaked the skin from the scalp in the solution for six days as i understood it, so people increased the amount to compensate for that

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the study they soaked the skin from the scalp in the solution for six days as i understood it, so people increased the amount to compensate for that

We dont have data on the half life. But studies imply that too much would hurt hair. So bombing your scalp with high % is just risky. Better apply low-dose twice a day. And yeah, ofc you can use bit more to make up for loss during transdermal delivery, but that doesnt mean you are supposed to use hundred-fold of what has been used in-vitro.

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
We dont have data on the half life. But studies imply that too much would hurt hair. So bombing your scalp with high % is just risky. Better apply low-dose twice a day. And yeah, ofc you can use bit more to make up for loss during transdermal delivery, but that doesnt mean you are supposed to use hundred-fold of what has been used in-vitro.
Just let the people test it if they want to...
as @ImpedingReceding mentioned they soaked it into hair follicle cells directly and not witha fat layer of skin in between. From that 0,01% there are problably only 1/10 or 1/100 reaching the hair. Or do you think 50mg of minoxidil each application will reach your hairs and probably the blood system which is close when oral minoxidl of 10mg has already significant side effects?

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Should we buying it in liquid form or solid form from PellWall? They offer 10ml and 30g. Did you buy the 30g and mix it? Or did you buy 3 x 10ml (liquid form)?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Should we buying it in liquid form or solid form from PellWall? They offer 10ml and 30g. Did you buy the 30g and mix it? Or did you buy 3 x 10ml (liquid form)?

sandalore is a liquid molecule. Grams = ml. if pellwall offers 30gr it means 30ml. Don't buy too much! buy a little container it will still last years. But it obviously depend on the concentration you use, and if it does not degrade over time (need more infos about that)

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On day 10 now but starting to doubt my progress now. Think maybe me having a buzz cut gave it the illusion of new hair growth??

Attachments

• Collage 2018-11-14 17_12_29.jpg
    Collage 2018-11-14 17_12_29.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 721