Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

longway66

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm losing my mind or it's just different angle of the light but sandalore looks like it can reverse the grey too lol

I HAVE 30 YEARS FOLLOWING A PRODUCT OR SUBSTANCE FOR HAIR REGROWTH, YOU DEFINITELY FOUND IT. CONGRATULATIONS. THANK YOU

Oppenheimer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow dude, my mind is blown. it seems you also found the best possible vehicle in vanicream. will be using this exact combo from now on. thank you so much!

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
No 30ml and Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream with pump for sensitive skin

Do you mind posting a link to the cream you bought? I think I found what you're talking about on Amazon, but it seems like it's one of those thick lotions. How do you apply a thick lotion to your scalp?

Also, is all Sandalore made equal? I want to mimic this guys routine, but the source from where he bought sandalore is not in the US and shipping is 40 bucks. Anyone have a good source in the US?

Reaction score
No 30ml and Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream with pump for sensitive skin
I ordered the cream but I couldn't find a 30ml size of sandalore on Pell Well, only 10ml. I just want to confirm you mixed the liquid form of sandlore and not one of the powder ones offered on the site.

rxmn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read somewhere that too much of it can cause hair loss. Is that true?

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
Been on this for a week now. Nothing really to report.

I'm doing about 10 drops of the Sandalore liquid (from Amazon) in 70ml of ethanol and 30ml of PG. Twice a day.

The PG makes my hair look greasy as sh*t. That old chestnut of trying to fix my hairloss makes it look a hundred times worse!

Haven't noticed a reduction in inflammation. Anyone with the itch - has this helped at all?

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a scam same like that zinc thread but ppl r soo hopeless they just wanna try anything

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Defientely something happening. Still early days but it's something

Attachments

• 1542090419185.jpg
    1542090419185.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 2,505

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
This is a scam same like that zinc thread but ppl r soo hopeless they just wanna try anything

You're quite right, it's just like the patented Zinc treatment. The only way to buy this is through a clinic and it's costing us all a fortune.

But you're wrong about people being so hopeless they just wanna try anything. I definitely haven't put untested research chemicals, lard, acid, kefir, vinegar, borax detergent or my own semen on my head before.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can get it in US. Lots of interesting info on their website. They have a lite version and one with 1% hydrocortisone also. Product seems similar to Cetaphil lotion.

https://www.psico.com