Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
now I'm testing 1% but the correct one is...
Sandalore mix at 0.1%, 0.5% or 1%?

Has anyone read any study of possible topic Sandalore side effects or systemic effects? Thx

Mr.Sprinkles79

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ordered my sandalore from https://perfumersupplyhouse.com/product/sandalore-givaudan/
40ml ethyl alcohol (70%)
10ml propylene glycol
.25ml dmso
.25ml sandalore

the sandalore is clear and seemed to dissolve just fine is this mix (dmso first then ethyl) but one thing that concerns me is.. there is no smell at all. Straight from the bottle no smell, mixed a couple drops in alcohol again no smell what so ever.. i thought this stuff was pretty strong? Olive oil has a stronger smell. Any thoughts?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine is the same from from the same source. It is a very subtle odor. It seems detectable more at a distance than when sticking your nose directly over the bottle. This is the way some fragrances are.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone using the Scitus Sandalore (sold by Amazon)? Seems to be the easiest one to be shipped to my country. Thanks a lot!

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone using the Scitus Sandalore (sold by Amazon)? Seems to be the easiest one to be shipped to my country. Thanks a lot!
My sandalore from Amazon just arrived. Subtle odour but it is there. Now I need to get the ethanol. I'm in Canada so I will buy some Everclearat the liquor store. I read somewhere that ethanol works better for absorption that Isopropyl alcohol...smaller molecule or something. I think worm or someone posted it years ago.

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine is the same from from the same source. It is a very subtle odor. It seems detectable more at a distance than when sticking your nose directly over the bottle. This is the way some fragrances are.

mine has another selling that I put in the previous post. it happens to me the same, when it is manipulated it displays the smell and ends up smelling the whole house, in the concentrated bottle smells a bit

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
My sandalore from Amazon just arrived. Subtle odour but it is there. Now I need to get the ethanol. I'm in Canada so I will buy some Everclearat the liquor store. I read somewhere that ethanol works better for absorption that Isopropyl alcohol...smaller molecule or something. I think worm or someone posted it years ago.

What is the cost of Everclear in Canada? Not cheap here in US.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can't find stemoxydine on eBay or amazon where do you get it ?

I just had a look and I’m struggling to find a seller of this now too without paying ridiculous postage prices.

I’m using pantostin in the evening so I will probably just put a few drops in the bottle.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just had a look and I’m struggling to find a seller of this now too without paying ridiculous postage prices.

I’m using pantostin in the evening so I will probably just put a few drops in the bottle.

anyway sandal ore does not seems really hard to dissolve and penetrate the skin if i look at users here.. whats pantostin ?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone from canada here ? just tried to order 10 ml from pellwell.com but the shipping was fuckin 40 uk dollars, so basically 80 canadian dollars.

And perfurmersapprentice only delivers in usa..

then the one on amazon.ca (canada) is 102.99 $ for 60 ml..

any other source ?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone from canada here ? just tried to order 10 ml from pellwell.com but the shipping was fuckin 40 uk dollars, so basically 80 canadian dollars.

And perfurmersapprentice only delivers in usa..

then the one on amazon.ca (canada) is 102.99 $ for 60 ml..

any other source ?
Amazon one is $9.99+ shipping for 10ml

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
forget about it, i found it ! do you know why there are so many bad reviews of it.. like at least 6-7 telling it has absolutely no smell.
I ordered today the 10ml bottle from amazon .... the scitus one. I will use ethanol 96º as vehicle, since that's what I've been using for cetirizine 1%.
The fact that some people describe it as having no odor is quaint, Either some people have partial lack of sense of smell or it's a complete scam. I will try to access the HPLC machine at my work and analyze it (it claims to be pure).

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered today the 10ml bottle from amazon .... the scitus one. I will use ethanol 96º as vehicle, since that's what I've been using for cetirizine 1%.
The fact that some people describe it as having no odor is quaint, Either some people have partial lack of sense of smell or it's a complete scam. I will try to access the HPLC machine at my work and analyze it (it claims to be pure).

i did order the 10ml bottle today as well. there's so many bad reviews on it that it would be really awesome if you're able to taste it ! let us know !

Mr.Sprinkles79

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so i put a few drops in some alcohol water and ppg and heated it. it smells. Just needs to be diffused.

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the scitus one..imo it is strong. Not so much smelling it from the bottle but i put a bit on my finger..hard to wash the smell away.