Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the stemoxydine leaves your scalp greasy or not. Do you apply as a leave in scalp or you wash it after serveral minutes.
Secondly, no one is adding N1-methylspermidine to the mixture. The scientist are using it with sandalore to treat men with Telogene effluvium condition
Thanks

Not really greasy, it smells quite fruity though and can take a while to dry if you get a lot stuck to your hair.

I just apply it when I’m home and let it dry.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, just applied my first 2 ml of 1% sandalore in nothing but alcohol, and as expected, it dried right away.

The classic vehicle of 70 % Ethanol / 30 % PG works well for RU and it should work well here as well. You need a humectant in your vehicle like PG or glycerin, otherwise that will happen.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi, how much alcohol you add to dissolve 30gr of sandalore?
30 g of sandalore final concentration 1% means
35% ethanol : 1050 mL ethanol and 1950 mL of other solvents
70% ethanol : 2100 mL ethanol and 1800 mL of other solvents
100% ethanol: 3 liters ethanol

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The classic vehicle of 70 % Ethanol / 30 % PG works well for RU and it should work well here as well. You need a humectant in your vehicle like PG or glycerin, otherwise that will happen.

i will order some dmso too, it was in the study

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score

The thing is that some of us are allergic to PG so I do not really know what to use instead.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
i will order some dmso too, it was in the study

It shouldn't be necessary at all, it will just increase risk of systemic side effects. Sandalore dissolves fine in ethanol and ethanol is already a good enough penetration enhancer for small molecules.

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The patented info which is what my mixture is based on is not greasy at all. In Rogaine the "greasiness" comes mostly from propylene glycol which irritates my skin (in fact, it's classified as a skin irritant). The "grease" of the polyethlene glycol doesn't bother me as much as the irritation. That is why I stopped using over-the-counter minoxidil solutions.

This is why I can’t use liquid minoxidil for my sandalore vehicle. The PG makes my head itch like crazy, so have to create my own vehicle.

Unfortunately FL doesn’t sell ethanol. I looked on Amazon but not sure if “denatured” is what I’m looking for.

Does anyone have a link to a product or would 70% ethyl or 91% isopropyl rubbing alcohol be an ok alternative to use?

My mix would look something like this...
Rubbing alcohol or ethanol (preferably ethanol)
Vegetable glycerin
Distilled water
Castor oil
Sandalore
Rosemary oil
And maybe ceterizine (from liquid tabs)

Will continue to use minoxidil foam & dermaroll 1.5mm every 5-7 days.

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder if I should use the KB concentrate I still have (it was sold when people tried RU). I am allergic to PG so it was a good solution for me but I do not want to use something hard to find if I use sandalore long time.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It shouldn't be necessary at all, it will just increase risk of systemic side effects. Sandalore dissolves fine in ethanol and ethanol is already a good enough penetration enhancer for small molecules.

ohh, are we aware of what are those systemic side effects ? since the study was in vitro and not on humans

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can't find stemoxydine on eBay or amazon where do you get it ?

Usually eBay but there doesn’t seem to be many selling it at the moment, you made need to google it, look for the Garner Fructis in the green bottle.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is why I can’t use liquid minoxidil for my sandalore vehicle. The PG makes my head itch like crazy, so have to create my own vehicle.

Unfortunately FL doesn’t sell ethanol. I looked on Amazon but not sure if “denatured” is what I’m looking for.

Does anyone have a link to a product or would 70% ethyl or 91% isopropyl rubbing alcohol be an ok alternative to use?

My mix would look something like this...
Rubbing alcohol or ethanol (preferably ethanol)
Vegetable glycerin
Distilled water
Castor oil
Sandalore
Rosemary oil
And maybe ceterizine (from liquid tabs)

Will continue to use minoxidil foam & dermaroll 1.5mm every 5-7 days.
I was wondering about this, when I was in Sweden I discovered that vodka sales are forbidden to the public unless you go to a government-operated liquor store.
Isopropyl alcohol aka isopropanol should work as well since it's also classified as a penetration enhancer. Probably slightly different evaporation and absorption rates though.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
...Unfortunately FL doesn’t sell ethanol...
Does anyone have a link to a product or would 70% ethyl or 91% isopropyl rubbing alcohol be an ok alternative to use?.

You don't have a liquor store that sells Everclear? That's 70% ethanol and what I use.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be great to know if Stemox would work as a vehicle. Have a bunch left over from the RU days. That would be perfect.