Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Hans79

My Regimen
Reaction score
does the sandalore from pellwall smell for you all? I ordered mind from perfume apprentice and I can hardly detect a smell but I know it's stated on their product description that the small molecule size prevents it from having a strong odor out the bottle.
I ordered my synthetic sandalwood from Amazon, pellwall wanted to much there was a card in it stating that it can be really hard to smell the fragrance directly from the bottle, which also givaduan states who were the first makers of it. I could smell it though.

Dardo Bartolli

My Regimen
Reaction score
As stated previously, I have found it difficult to tell.
Here are two photos so you can decide ......
The split photos are Oct vs Feb
The side by side is Jan vs Feb

Attachments

• Jan vs feb dry.JPG
    Jan vs feb dry.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 897
  • half half wet lh feb rh oct.JPG
    half half wet lh feb rh oct.JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 886
  • half half wet lh oct rh feb.JPG
    half half wet lh oct rh feb.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 859

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right side temple. Tiny regrowth in mole and hair that seemed to be dying starting to look healthier. 2 weeks difference in hair length tho so that could make it seem as hair looks healthier

Attachments

• 1550223117917.jpg
    1550223117917.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 732

nonconformist

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, do you know finastopic? Would it be good to put 0.3 ml of sandalore in a 60ml bottle of finastopic? The finastopic carries alcohol, water and castor oil among other ingredients, would the sandalwood dissolve well? Thanks for your opinions.

thejuiceman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right side temple. Tiny regrowth in mole and hair that seemed to be dying starting to look healthier. 2 weeks difference in hair length tho so that could make it seem as hair looks healthier
Thanks for the updates. I don't see a lot of regrowth but your existing hairs are without a doubt coming in thicker.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

thx for keepin us to date but how come your before/after always have the "same" different filters? The after is always darker. Could you take the same so it's easier for us and for you to compare? ;)

That said I'm using sandalore 0,1% since end of october, I had vellus at one point but it looks like most disappeared a month ago. so I dont see any positive impact up to now. Maybe too early...?(3,5months)

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thx for keepin us to date but how come your before/after always have the "same" different filters? The after is always darker. Could you take the same so it's easier for us and for you to compare? ;)

That said I'm using sandalore 0,1% since end of october, I had vellus at one point but it looks like most disappeared a month ago. so I dont see any positive impact up to now. Maybe too early...?(3,5months)
That better? Only decent before pic of same lighting I got

Attachments

• Collage 2019-02-15 17_05_23.jpg
    Collage 2019-02-15 17_05_23.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 562