Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know if this will be useful for the thread but here’s the galenic that my derm prescribed:

Idrocortisone burritato g 0,08
Estriolo g 0,04
Progesterone g 0,4
Sandalo Nat.O.E g 0,3
Glicerina bi-tridistillata g 3
Alcool etilico 60 g 96,18
Total quantity 100 g

It’s in Italian but it’s very similar to English so you’ll probably understand

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That would turn his scalp into tumble weeds haha. Just find an essential oil carrier to undulate it with perhaps something that won't spontaniously combust.
Or sensibly mix it with PG and distilled water

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know if this will be useful for the thread but here’s the galenic that my derm prescribed:

Idrocortisone burritato g 0,08
Estriolo g 0,04
Progesterone g 0,4
Sandalo Nat.O.E g 0,3
Glicerina bi-tridistillata g 3
Alcool etilico 60 g 96,18
Total quantity 100 g

It’s in Italian but it’s very similar to English so you’ll probably understand
This nigga is prescribing you estrogen and progesterone? What the f***

Seeñor Pelitos

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone here also doing micro needle? If so does anyone still use sandalore after their micro needle session? I’m doing both but I’m wondering if I should just wait on the sandalore for at least 24hours.

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone here also doing micro needle? If so does anyone still use sandalore after their micro needle session? I’m doing both but I’m wondering if I should just wait on the sandalore for at least 24hours.
Hopefully someone smarter can correct me but one of the reason Sandalore may be affective for male pattern baldness is because it increases IGF-1 (I think 25%?). It’s been theorized that for fighting male pattern baldness, it’s better to increase scalp skin tissue IGF-1 and decrease excess serum IGF-1 (which has been linked to vertex balding). I believe applying after needling would give you a greater chance of increasing serum IGF.

CuredMouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am and I wait 24hrs to apply, simply because I don't know the dangers of getting the solution directly into the bloodstream

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using a few hours after. I dunno about results, its only been 2 weeks.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here. It has a hair spray like effect on me. And it’s not just my vehicle. I’ve been using the same vehicle forever and only recently added sandalwood. It’s not a deal breaker for me but my hair is looking crazy in the morning and managament is maybe a tad worse.
Same here. Been using the same vehicle. Hair feels drier.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd definitely wait. Some dude in the needling thread got an eye infection from RU + needling I reckon.