Serious question: Should I just give up the fight?

ceee

Established Member
Reaction score
College, your breakdown of men, women, and confidence is completely ridiculous. Maybe at a bar or club that type of mentality exists, but there isn't one mold that all women swear by. Also, I don't know about where you live, but all the girls I've met at bars have been total STD tacos. I'm only 23, but even in college I could see the girls who got loaded and went out looking to meet guys were slipping, fast. The whole modern dating scene is pathetic if you ask me.

I lived next door to a bald guy in his 30s, in addition he only had two fingers on his right hand. He wasn't rich either, although he did have a pool. There would regulary be numerous girls my age over there tanning naked, it was humbling to observe.

Not having a full head of hair sucks, but it really isn't the death sentence you view it as. It's more than possible to find girls. Maybe you should consider the internet? Post a pic of yourself so people know what they're getting. Start contacting girls, rejection is slightly easier to take when it comes in the form of an unreplied email. What do you have to lose?

G

Lol, that was another classic from CCS, keep 'em coming! You're a real comedian.

G

LOL, he has got so weird views. its amazing. this guy totally lives in another world, i guess. LOL