Sigh... she just kept glancing up at my head

s.a.f

Reaction score
ghg said:
s.a.f said:
Yeah but given the choice how many of us would choose a balding girl over one with a full head of hair?

Jakeb she was probably just shocked at the difference if she was used to seeing you wearing Toppic.

Yeah or a girl with a beard, chest hair or a dick. Newsflash, women and men are different from each other in many ways.

Duh thats the point dumbass, it was a hypothetical point. :roll:

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im 6ft dead and i can say height has never (to my knowledge) got me women. i think you guys are right when you say that as long as you are taller than her its not an issue. To be honest im not into tall women, i like short ones. Im more for a 'cute' girl than a 'hot' one if you know what i mean. Big eyes, baby face and curves is what i like. I cant stand skinny women but thats probably cause im so into chest size.lol.

In relation to this girl, its obviously a case of shock. Seeing your hair as thin all of a sudden. Be fair, if you went on the date and she turned up with a face full acne you would be staring a little ;)

ali777

Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
im 6ft dead and i can say height has never (to my knowledge) got me women. i think you guys are right when you say that as long as you are taller than her its not an issue.

I'm 6ft as well... The thing with our group is, we are tall enough not to feel short or not too tall to feel like outside the norm. So, we don't notice those little things. It's like a man with proper hair not paying attention to his hairline....

As with hair, in most cases, height might affect us to the length we let it affect us. I'm not saying some girls wouldn't want tall bfs but if the guy lets his height play with his confidence then he wouldn't have a chance.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm 6ft as well... The thing with our group is said:
True. I cant say i feel tall at all but to shorter guys i am. To be honest id rather be shorter than taller. I would hate to be taller than i am, starnge as that may sound to the shorter guys out there.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Yeah, too tall can be horrible. Freakishly tall. My friend was driving us around downtown one afternoon by the campus. All the students were out and there was this huge guy probably close to eight feet tall. My friend turned to us and said "Land Before Time".

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean Uman. One of my friends is 6ft 10 (1ft taller than me) and gets stared at everywhere he goes like some sort of freak. Most girls find that kind of height intimidating. He still pulls, but not as many girls as you would think.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
Got bad news. When women say they like tall guys, they don't mean taller than them. They mean taller than the average guy. But they are flexible depending what else you got going for you. I saw a 5'2" buff guy get lots of kisses. I'm 5'7.5", and am at a disadvantage, but not that bad. My height does not turn them off too much. I still think I have to compensate with some muscle though.

If you are close to their height, then need a way of knowing in the dark that you are a guy and not a woman. Muscle is a good way to let them know. Body hair and facial hair is another way, but I look better without body hair with the lights on.

I am taller than most (except for NBA players) :)

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm 6'2" which I like. I also have a good frame for my height. Broad shoulders. Long neck. I am content with everything but my baldness.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I'm 5'8, so i'd love to be 6'4! But the only disadvantage i've noticed from being short is not getting served first at the bar! Never held me back with women, and i've dated a few who were a taller than me, not massively so though.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
ghg said:
[quote="s.a.f":3i5l4igw]Yeah but given the choice how many of us would choose a balding girl over one with a full head of hair?

Jakeb she was probably just shocked at the difference if she was used to seeing you wearing Toppic.

Yeah or a girl with a beard, chest hair or a dick. Newsflash, women and men are different from each other in many ways.

Duh thats the point dumbass, it was a hypothetical point. :roll:[/quote:3i5l4igw]

Whatever, broken record dumbass.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I'm 6'2" which I like. I also have a good frame for my height. Broad shoulders. Long neck. I am content with everything but my baldness.

Sore of the same with me I guess except for my head size.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
At least you don't look like Zippy with a cone shaped head, hp.
To the OP, I hope you keep us updated with how things go with this girl for you. I'm sure many of us are curious to see how it turns out. Rooting for you, man. :bravo:

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
So... good news so far! She texted me tonight asking if I want to get together again on Friday. I think you guys were right. She was probably confused at the difference, but it doesn't seem to have been a dealbreaker (yet :whistle: )

She did mention awhile back that she likes beards... heh, maybe I'll try growing out some scruff.

CCS

Reaction score
follicle84 said:
yeh i have dated women as tall as 6ft/6ft2 and they didnt judge me for my height.

How tall are you? Women don't care if you are shorter than them. They just care if you are taller than other men.

CCS

Reaction score
jakeb said:
So... good news so far! She texted me tonight asking if I want to get together again on Friday. I think you guys were right. She was probably confused at the difference, but it doesn't seem to have been a dealbreaker (yet :whistle: )

She did mention awhile back that she likes beards... heh, maybe I'll try growing out some scruff.

Alternate between toppik and no toppik. Confuse her. Then wear a hat some days too. jk. Glad to hear it's working out.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
uncomfortable man said:
Hey HP, you gonna see the new Jason movie this weekend?

Of course. Though it will suck.
Since you are on this off topic question, actually, I think this will be one of the best since it ties all the previous movies together and the movies is made from the same people who did a good job of remaking other horror films. Just wish this one was in 3-D.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I just recently saw the Rob Zombie remake of Halloween and it kicked so much ***. What I liked about it was that it was completely comprehensive. Also the guy playing Micheal was HUGE, he just picked people up and tossed them around. He was just the perfect phycho who killed so many different ways in that movie. Watching it convinced me that Halloween is better than Friday The 13th. :youbet: The story is just more realistic than combing back to life after drowning and hacking with maggots on his face. It's still cool though I'll admit. You heard they are talking about a Nightmare remake? I heard Billy Bob Thorton is supposed to play Freddy. I made a custom Halloween tshirt for an ex co worker. Put it together in photo shop and printed it on iron on transfer paper. The thing is he is really fat so his shirt is a 4x. I had to segment the image into 4 sheet sizes just so it would fill the front.

Attachments

• halloween.jpg
    halloween.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 192