Sigh... she just kept glancing up at my head

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
I kind of hated it.

The prequel stuff was ok. Although kinda cliche, him being all white trash and everything.

Then we had tons of hot girls..which is a plus. But it was basically a point by point remake. Which was boring. I could have watched the first 20 minutes of rob zombies Halloween, then switched it out with John Carpenters. There would have been no rape scene and it wouldn't have been as glossy.. aside from that no difference.

And his size annoyed me. Michael Myers was scary because he wasn't intimidating looking. He was just A dark void of murder, Like a force from another world.. there's nothing behind those eyes. And he could blend in anywhere.. aside from the mask. But this guy was like 7 ft tall. He looks freakish even before he starts killing people. Took away the whole atmosphere for me.

Movies are subjective though.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Would you be interested in a bald woman?

this is such a ridiculous quote

men sport short hair cuts and even shaved heads, its masculine

so whilst balding isn't exactly "the look", comparing it to a bald woman is just f*****g stupid.

as my ex-gf once said (this girl was in the running for Miss Ireland btw, an legit 10/10) "i dont understand why guys get so worried about losing hair, who cares?...they're MEN"

grow up guys. i also hate thinking my hair will slowly get worse as i approach 30 but i've got enough persepctive to NOT left that affect me that much. im in shock at some of the "my life's over" postds. the worse is some guys leaving their friend circles - why the f*** would you male friends care if your bald? seriously, thats ridiculous

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
follicle84 said:
yeh i have dated women as tall as 6ft/6ft2 and they didnt judge me for my height.

How tall are you? Women don't care if you are shorter than them. They just care if you are taller than other men.

5ft 10. You would still think women go for taller men but doesnt always seem to be the case. You might have a point though.