SkylineGTR's Story - (Year Update p8)

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Outstanding. So you basicallly have been on your regimen for 3-4 months?

I'm a big foam fan, it works great. I'll be posting new pics in a week or two.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you think your hair is growing faster than before you started everything?

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah regimen for roughly 4 months.

I order my Dutas from United Pharmacies.

I like the DNC foam mix.

The foam is excellent for when you style or are out an about. It's like any other hair foam. Thats why i use it after showers when im going out... DNC before bed when i could care less how my hair looks.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
in light of the new shampoo retards i thought id post another update... only been a little over a month since my last full update but here ya go.

The back is filling in EXCELLENT. The front is coming along also. The left side is filling in faster then my right and my hairline IS coming back.

Thanks to the big 3. NOT the crazy don't use shampoo theory.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you literally have to be looking directly down on me or my hair has to be wet to notice anything because the back filling in covers the front really well as its filling it also giving it a thicker look.

Eye to eye nobody can tell much anymore except for the widows peak that is most likely my natural mature hairline anyway.

i have yet to experience any kind of drastic shed yet so I'm crossing my fingers.

indie85

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, i think you have better hair than me now, certainly the hairline :shock:
It is by far the best results I have seen here I think. I am on the big 3 except I am on finasteride, not dutasteride. Only been 2 1/2 weeks so too early to tell any progress but I am adding MSM to my regime next week. It seems the really successfull ones have this in their regime.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i was always heavy into sports so i have horrible joints. i dont snap crackle or pop as much as i used to since using msm. it helped alot in that department.

antonio666

Reaction score
to filmflam,

I am not trying to be horrible about skyline progress but it just looks like his hair is shorter in the most recent pics.

it seems that filmflam is not happy unless you agree with everything he says and if you did that you would be a fool

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my last haircut was a week or 2 so right before my last update on 3/9/07.

I get the same cut. #4(or 5 i cant remember) on the sides then trimmed on the top. then just taperd i think it is to blend it in on the sides.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Very cool... video is even more useful than pictures...

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
naw its just the lights. i don't have the nice fluorescent lights at my apt just shitty bulbs from a ceiling fan. so everything has a dim red/brown tint to it on camera.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
OMFG!!

i cant believe those pics man.

I swear i seen your first post and i was about to reply and say 'mate just shave it, no point counting the hairs'...

whats scaring me more is that im 21 and my hair is similar to your first pic of you at 22. :( :(

im on min and nizoral, afraid of finasteride or dutasteride :(

do u think the dutasteride was the main reason for your sucess?