So I Went To A Party Last Night...let Me Add 7 More Words

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It wasn't a massive one, but the first one I've been to since hairloss became an aesthetically damaging problem, though it has been improving with the treatments. First time since the beginning of it that I felt like going to such a gathering. I made a conscious decision to not think about hairloss at all.

There was this short, fat, NW7 there who was clearly one of these guys that Roberto would say thinks women are idiots who you can talk into sleeping with you. There was this woman in her mid 30s, a solid 8 and he wouldn't leave her alone. He was super f*****g creepy too; making every effort to touch her and openly flirt with her despite her telling him numerous times that she has a boyfriend and even facetimed him right beside balding dude. At one point, she just looked at me while he was talking and rolled her eyes.

There was this other dude there, a NW1 and right from the start of the night he wouldn't let up on NW7 about his baldness. Just dig after dig at him. Karma and the sad reality of baldness, I suppose.

I told myself I wasn't going to think about hairloss and it was a constant focus of the night regardless. An ugly NW7 who is clearly coping and a NW1 with an endless supply of bald jokes...

Every day I am reminded of why I have to stick with the treatment. Don't fall into the Norwood Hell like that Nw7 no matter the cost. I may be that guy, but I never want to be that guy.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think the NW1's bullying was related to the NW7 acting like a creep?

I'm sorry this happened to you, that sounds really f*****g awful.

I wish it was, but nw1 started going off before 7 started hitting on the girl. I kid you not, within the first half hour of him being there, he got in some shots on the bald guy

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hated going to most parties when I was 18, 19, 20, because I never got laid from them.

My friend Tayeb explained to me that part of the reason to go is simply that the hosts will be grateful if you contribute enthusiastic attendance. I then started going. I still don't laid from parties but I think people appreciate me coming.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never go to a party when you're beyond Norwood 2. Especially if you're ugly, too. I learnt this the hard way years ago.

lol yeah of course anything beyond a nw2 and you should just stay at home and feel sorry for yourself. fuckkkkkkk me

ugliness fucked u over man, not hairloss

honestly im surprised youve even been to a party

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hated going to most parties when I was 18, 19, 20, because I never got laid from them.

My friend Tayeb explained to me that part of the reason to go is simply that the hosts will be grateful if you contribute enthusiastic attendance. I then started going. I still don't laid from parties but I think people appreciate me coming.

To be honest with you, I never really went to parties for the purpose of getting laid. I usually just went because a friend was hosting it and I felt obligated to go.

It's just that I saw this as an opportunity to hang out with a bunch of people and not worry if they notice and not glancing at my reflection every couple minutes, but watching those events unfold...plan backfired terribly.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest with you, I never really went to parties for the purpose of getting laid. I usually just went because a friend was hosting it and I felt obligated to go.

It's just that I saw this as an opportunity to hang out with a bunch of people and not worry if they notice and not glancing at my reflection every couple minutes, but watching those events unfold...plan backfired terribly.

i say once you start going bald its f*****g impossible not to think about other guys hair whether you want to or not.

you must have been pretty relieved to see that nw7 dude, takes any attention away from u pretty much

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i say once you start going bald its f*****g impossible not to think about other guys hair whether you want to or not.

you must have been pretty relieved to see that nw7 dude, takes any attention away from u pretty much

To be fair, my hairloss is such that if you're not a Norwood spotter, you may not really notice if you haven't known me for a long time.

Nw1 seemed cool otherwise and he never brought up my hairloss, so I assume he didn't realize or only picks on slick bald guys.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol yeah of course anything beyond a nw2 and you should just stay at home and feel sorry for yourself. fuckkkkkkk me

ugliness fucked u over man, not hairloss

honestly im surprised youve even been to a party

It is ok to be at party with Norwood <= NW4

BUT

there is should be at least one guy with Norwood greater than yours

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is ok to be at party with Norwood <= NW4

BUT

there is should be at least one guy with Norwood greater than yours

it all depends on the age group

thatguy mentioned a woman in her mid 30s, so im guessing there was a mix of ages.

<nw4 at a party under 25s yeah f*** that.

shookwun

Reaction score
When I wear a black cap, and look in the mirror I feel, and look like a god.

With it off, I feel, and look like genetic trash.

reality.

Density = everything.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I wear a black cap, and look in the mirror I feel, and look like a god.

With it off, I feel, and look like genetic trash.

reality.

Density = everything.

when i wear ANY kind of f*****g hat, i look like a god and get insane looks from hot chicks all the time.

but i no its all a lie and i cant chat them up. theyd throw up seeing my nw4.

sh*t man i need a hair transplant and brotzu this year

ps i thought u were nw1/2 now anyway?

shookwun

Reaction score
when i wear ANY kind of f*****g hat, i look like a god and get insane looks from hot chicks all the time.

but i no its all a lie and i cant chat them up. theyd throw up seeing my nw4.

sh*t man i need a hair transplant and brotzu this year

ps i thought u were nw1/2 now anyway?
I an.

Density is sh*t, nappy and see through.
I have fine/thin hair. Donor areas are dark and thick yet my top is light in color and ratty in density.

Another transplant, and I should be free of this for awhile. (Hopefully)

Density is all that matters.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I an.

Density is sh*t, nappy and see through.
I have fine/thin hair. Donor areas are dark and thick yet my top is light in color and ratty in density.

Another transplant, and I should be free of this for awhile. (Hopefully)

Density is all that matters.

you got any pictures/threads of ur hair transplants?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am starting to wonder if any of these stories are even completely true (no offense OP). I mean, who the f*** do you guys hang out with that would make bald jokes in public? f*****g 14 year olds?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am starting to wonder if any of these stories are even completely true (no offense OP). I mean, who the f*** do you guys hang out with that would make bald jokes in public? f*****g 14 year olds?
Bucky, they don't have a heart of gold like you do. That is why they don't think like you do. Plus they don't have enough experience like you do or the talent you have of making a girl explode with just your tongue.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

lol

maybe op is rick

hi rick

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bucky, they don't have a heart of gold like you do. That is why they don't think like you do. Plus they don't have enough experience like you do or the talent you have of making a girl explode with just your tongue.

well, the last part is definitely true. it's all about passion. you have to treat the vagina like you haven't seen it in years. be grateful. look the vagina straight in the eyes and allow the passion to channel into your tongue.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's even worse for ugly guys who aren't socially retarded like that NW7 guy. Being at parties trying to talk to a girl and just see her eyes looking at her friends for help, answering you in the least amount of words possible. Finding a way to end the conversations without letting her know she crushed your soul.
Scouting out the ugliest girl in the room, still get treated like you're Quasimodo.
451143-7-1259418966965.jpg

Getting drunk out of your mind still having thoughts like what's the point of being here.

If you're young, ugly, and not socially inept going to parties is asking for the ounce of confidence you have to get rekt.