Status
Not open for further replies.

s.a.f

Reaction score
ghg said:
Here's a photo from about 3 months back:

The problem with photos is that they don't tell the truth,

I guess not,
I cant see any hairloss there whatsoever. I just see a young looking guy with an ordinary looking head of hair. No recession and full coverage.
I'm totally sure the reason no ones ever commented is'nt anything to do with baldness being more accepted in Finland its purely just because nobody sees any hairloss on you.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I've seen your thinning in other pictures ghg. I know what you are talking about but seriously dude, both you and gkboy need to realize that it is not as bad as you think it is. We are similar in that we both are stubbornly convinced that we are fuct. The difference is that I actually am fuct and you are not. My nw5 is all too real, not just to me but to anyone else who see's it. You don't want to be in my shoes man.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
amsch said:
ghg, you talked about diffuse thinning. how on earth shall we see the diffuse thinning in this pic?

You know that you're only get comments like that from "iwantperfection" and "Quantum cat".

Lol yeah, I knew what kinda comments that pic would inspire. It was a kind of an experiment. Anyhoo, as a person with a BDD I'm not going to take pics which would show my hairloss properly just because 2 bungholes on a hairloss forum ask me to. Especially when the sir who asked me to post pictures doesn't have any of his own up...

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TWO bung holes?? lol

i never asked for any pictures if you would care to look...

i already told you ghg...your as bald as the bottom of my ball sack. i fully acknowledge your baldness and know no treatment could ever cure what you have. You have made the right move by gettin the razor out...its the only option for you. At least you have an excuse to wear a hat saying its so cold up there in old finland :)

Oh and your also right about your head. It looks like you could put through a brick wall with it.

have a nice day :)

Ian Curtis

Established Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
The problem with photos is that they don't tell the truth. I'm done taking pictures of my hair from top, it's not worth the pain seeing the naked truth.
Then do it once more for us...I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see the truth of your thinning hair.

ghg said:
And oh yeah, to gboy2k, stop whining about your f****ing "big" forehead. I'm not complaining about mine either although it's like twice the size of yours. It's just what it is.

Lol, now that was just funny.

[attachment=1:1ouemj47]dez 2_250x188.jpg[/attachment:1ouemj47]

[attachment=0:1ouemj47]2335.JPG[/attachment:1ouemj47]

Attachments

• dez 2_250x188.jpg
    dez 2_250x188.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 756
  • 2335.JPG
    2335.JPG
    4.4 KB · Views: 764

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ghg, I'd give my left nut to be bald like you are,
seing your picture and GB's i can totally relate to HP's opinion about people come here to b**ch about thier hair loss when they have none. If it bothers you guys then get on finasteride and move on, seriusly... :jackit:

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, both of those guys are blind, that is why they are here. To call that "practically bald" is like me spraining my ankle and calling myself a quadrapalegic.

If I walked around saying that about myself with a sprained ankle and I walked (key work there) into a real quadrapalegic and said "we are the same", I would expect him to run over me.

Yeah it pisses me off that the word BALD is even mentioned. They are even lucky to be called thinning. Bald is what I am, even UMan is pretty much bald (though a bit less than me). Most of the top of our heads, you can't find ONE hair. But to hear people with hair like that complain, I swear I want them to get to our level in 2 months and then see if they FINALLY understand what we feel.

As hard as losing it all is and how it feels, I used to think I wouldn't wish it on other people. But now I wish it on people who act like this. And to make it worse, they don't like it when you call them out on it. Again, if the quadrapalegic in my my previous example flipped out on me, I'd keep my mouth shut because I brought it on myself.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I heard the battle cry so I came running. HP, your quadrapalegic analogy is getting a little old, sorry but I just had to say it. I agree with bald dave that gkboy should just take the meds and shut up. Deep down I know that he knows his situation is not that bad. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to wind up like hp or myself. Both of us would gladly trade places with any of you kids-Ian Curtis included. If I woke up in gkboys body tomorrow morning, I would be having threesomes with two girls before the sun went down. It just pains me to see how much some of you guys are throwing away, while I and others have nothing. You have the right to your own opinion and all that, but I am telling you right now-it is insulting. IOW, eat all the peas on your plate because HP and I are starving in China. Don't make be bust out the Photoshop and turn you all into nw5s you pansies.

Ian Curtis

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree that GHG and GB are overreacting, and complaining about being bald makes em look like pricks next to you UMan and HP. I just think all of you ( both sides, the NW2/3s who state they are bald and the NW5s who think they are worse than everyone else) should just get over it, things aren't as bad as you think ( I think Ive seen pictures of the all of the above).

uncomfortable man said:
If I woke up in gkboys body tomorrow morning, I would be having threesomes with two girls before the sun went down. It just pains me to see how much some of you guys are throwing away, while I and others have nothing.
This right here is just plain stupid.

A little on the side note, a small update: Ive been using foam for the past 3 months, im going through a shed(?)...dunno if its receding. Also cut the dosage from 5 mg to 2.5 mg...been taking it for 5 months or so. My seb. derm. is more controlled though I still have that annoying sticky oily dandruff.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LOL.

Is that picture really you GHG?

That's hilarious because I saw you post a picture of yourself on a ROSACEA forum asking if you had it!

You are seriously fucked in the head dude. You think you are bald and have rosacea - are you kidding? Your hair is normal and your skin looks perfect. Get a life man.....or a therapist.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ahahahahahaha! lmao!

f*** thats the post of the f*****g year right there! hilarious. ghg just got owned.

thanks for that. i think i just hurt myself laughing so hard.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thickandthin said:
LOL.

Is that picture really you GHG?

That's hilarious because I saw you post a picture of yourself on a ROSACEA forum asking if you had it!

You are seriously f***ed in the head dude. You think you are bald and have rosacea - are you kidding? Your hair is normal and your skin looks perfect. Get a life man.....or a therapist.

The reason I suspected that I have rosacea is because I get this white gunk coming out of my nose, cheeks and forehead. I didn't really really believe I had it, but what I have for sure is seborrheic dermatitis which causes inflammation and redness if treated wrongly. I also have dandruff and toenail fungus (like my dad), and they're all related to each other. So maybe you shouldn't make false assumptions about anyone elses biz? Because, quite frankly, I don't think it's any of your business whether I do or do not have rosacea. And furthermore, I don't think I'm "fucked in the head" because I know that I have seborrheic dermatitis and thinning hair. If someone should get therapy, I think it's you, you overly aggressive mofo. And what were you doing at the rosacea forum anyways? Haha you need therapy man, haha. :jackit:

iwantperfection said:
ahahahahahaha! lmao!

f*ck thats the post of the f****ing year right there! hilarious. ghg just got owned.

thanks for that. i think i just hurt myself laughing so hard.

It's not a surprise that a troll likes another troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.