Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ffs ok fine I haven’t got Androgenetic Alopecia and I’m lying to you all. This is why I left this place. Gonna take a hiatus from posting here because i dislike the constant naysaying here.

And yes I haven counted and what I lose in a day is 200 give or take.
I hope you stick around too, Georgie. I've always shed a lot every day (nothing like when I started losing hair, though) and wondered how I couldn't be bald. I guess some of us just have a faster regrowth rate. Unfortunately, your regrowth isn't keeping up with your loss. I hope at the very least you find something that maintains what you now have. I know it's not nearly as thick as pre-hair loss (I remember your pictures), but it's better than needing a wig. At least that's how I feel about my thin, pathetic hair, although I'm in a different boat than you because I'm old.

INT

Reaction score
Ffs ok fine I haven’t got Androgenetic Alopecia and I’m lying to you all. This is why I left this place. Gonna take a hiatus from posting here because i dislike the constant naysaying here.

And yes I haven counted and what I lose in a day is 200 give or take.

Don't strawman me, I merely expressed that the amount of lost hair you posted in the picture is that that large for someone with long hair.

200 hairs a day sounds like hairloss yes.

I have see most of your last posts and for every 'naysayer' you get you get a least three guys saying the opposite so I do not really get your emotional response.

Anyway, good luck.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to be redundant but where do you buy your stuff, kane?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't strawman me, I merely expressed that the amount of lost hair you posted in the picture is that that large for someone with long hair.

I have see most of your last posts and for every 'naysayer' you get you get a least three guys saying the opposite so I do not really get your emotional response.

Anyway, good luck.
I apologise if I took it the wrong way. I’ve felt since I began posting on these forums a while ago I’ve had to fight to defend anything I say about my hairloss. I am hypersensitive on this forum particularly given the flack I’ve received. Sorry.

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes one nw7, a nw2.5, and a bunch of others, both diffuse and receding.

Has any of them been on it as long as you? It looks like you hair has improved but it´s hard to see, would be good with some examples with lots of hairloss

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree with @ImpedingReceding, the lighting, camera angle/distance as well as hair style is a bit diff, despite this, it appears your parting has narrowed. The side also looks like it’s a bit thicker.

Only you would know better @Georgie however. Good luck with this, I hope this works well and safely

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes one nw7, a nw2.5, and a bunch of others, both diffuse and receding.

Didn't mean any disrespect in my other post. Glad you've decided to keep posting here and I'm looking forward to updates from you and the other members experimenting with this stuff. We appreciate you guys.

INT

Reaction score
I apologise if I took it the wrong way. I’ve felt since I began posting on these forums a while ago I’ve had to fight to defend anything I say about my hairloss. I am hypersensitive on this forum particularly given the flack I’ve received. Sorry.

I appreciate that Georgie.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has any of them been on it as long as you? It looks like you hair has improved but it´s hard to see, would be good with some examples with lots of hairloss
Josh and switzer have been using longer, but josh only by 4 days. The others started after me. It’s all still very new.

Last edited:

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Anyway, good luck.

It is what she does bro. Look at all her posts everywhere and it's the same pattern bro. Look at me, check me out, here are my pics, pay attention to me, praise me, poor me, I'm such a victim, how dare you, attack and manipulate. IMPLODE. Always uses the same excuses bro and the same game and tactics. Perpetual attacking manipulating victim. Oh and leaving again? Let's see how long this lasts before next shilling.

Noobie

Reaction score
It is what she does bro. Look at all her posts everywhere and it's the same pattern bro. Look at me, check me out, here are my pics, pay attention to me, praise me, poor me, I'm such a victim, how dare you, attack and manipulate. IMPLODE. Always uses the same excuses bro and the same game and tactics. Perpetual attacking manipulating victim. Oh and leaving again? Let's see how long this lasts before next shilling.
Jesus dude. Get outside.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait wait.. so first I was scammer. Now that this is obviously something you can’t use against me, you’re going to jump on the “whingey female” angle and appeal to your “bros” by making me out to be a hypochondriac attention wh***. Why are you even commenting on the thread if you dislike me that much? Christ. Leave it alone.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Rough night at sea ?