Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's hard to tell since you're covering them in the other pictures, but your hair definitely does look darker on your hairline and temples.
Sideburns are hugely important in my case because have retrograde recession. Before I started anything my hairline was damn near parallel to my ears.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair is definitely darker. I had that happen to me when I was on minoxidil so the effect is similar and apparent that you are doing positive things with your hair cycle.

Your hair near your ears is exactly how I guaged that minoxidil was working originally. Those small “side burn” type hairs are clearly dark so congrats.
Yeah same. It seems to work just like minoxidil tbh.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
you think the darker hair is definitely a positive then?
My hair is getting really dark at the moment on my regime, even had people comment on it.
Yeah it’s darker. I know for sure because my eyelashes and eyebrows are like black now. Melanocyte upregulation is usually associated with WNT stimulation, so it’s a good thing in my eyes.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it’s darker. I know for sure because my eyelashes and eyebrows are like black now. Melanocyte upregulation is usually associated with WNT stimulation, so it’s a good thing in my eyes.

Hopefully I am making progress then, I have been micro-needling with minoxidil and a couple of other things topically, my hair has gotten much darker.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully I am making progress then, I have been micro-needling with minoxidil and a couple of other things topically, my hair has gotten much darker.
My hair turned nearly black on minoxidil. My guess is that’s what’s causing your hair to darken.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, my shedding currently
F1C7AF7E-3281-4820-902A-3023A8B70FC0.jpeg

Noobie

Reaction score
Well it does look better. I'm curious how the next couple of weeks will go for you. How many days worth of supply do you have left?

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie this looks really promising from the photos! How does it feel in real life?

Since this was originally targeted for Osteoporosis, anything worth noting from skeletal point of view?

I’ve been trying to find information on its use for osteoporosis, and why it was dropped, but can’t really find any information. Anyone have an idea?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie this looks really promising from the photos! How does it feel in real life?

Since this was originally targeted for Osteoporosis, anything worth noting from skeletal point of view?

I’ve been trying to find information on its use for osteoporosis, and why it was dropped, but can’t really find any information. Anyone have an idea?
My hair feels thin and the sides feel the worst but I’m guessing that’s because most of the hair I’m shedding from stopping minoxidil is from the sides and hairline. Annoyingly. I am very worried about my temples at the monent. Unsure if the growth can keep up with the shedding.

To be honest I am unsure why it was dropped as a drug. Perhaps it posed too great of a cancer risk.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My hair feels thin and the sides feel the worst but I’m guessing that’s because most of the hair I’m shedding from stopping minoxidil is from the sides and hairline. Annoyingly. I am very worried about my temples at the monent. Unsure if the growth can keep up with the shedding.

To be honest I am unsure why it was dropped as a drug. Perhaps it posed too great of a cancer risk.
WAY got dropped?

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dropped might not be the right word. It was/is being considered for osteoporosis a while ago.

Maybe a smaller concentration delivered topically is safe. Who knows, that will be something for the big pharmacy will figure out if they ever want to trial it.

Cyclosporine also inhibits SFRP1 just like WAY, and that’s still used for transplant patients.

Pelico

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have registered only for this treatment. I can not wait to see the next update. PD: Georgie you are very pretty and sure that without hair too :)

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score