Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

JPLC

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Georgie, how are you? First of all, thank you for carrying out the experiments with way316606 and divulge them. I think that the necessary dose is much lower, something like 0.25% like SAMO4554 that influences WNT equally. On the other hand you have thought that the bulges of the head can also be due to PRP? I encourage people to experiment with way316606 but in a prudent way. Many greetings to all and encourage.

Jan_1989

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Georgie, how are you? First of all, thank you for carrying out the experiments with way316606 and divulge them. I think that the necessary dose is much lower, something like 0.25% like SAMO4554 that influences WNT equally. On the other hand you have thought that the bulges of the head can also be due to PRP? I encourage people to experiment with way316606 but in a prudent way. Many greetings to all and encourage.
Not the same, because "WAY" works on another "WNT" trail

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You have no idea what you are talking about. I started way 2 weeks ago and will update if i have something to report. I think georgie stopped some time ago?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have no idea what you are talking about. I started way 2 weeks ago and will update if i have something to report. I think georgie stopped some time ago?
because she was growing horns in her forehead

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
After stopping it and starting again i believe the lumps were from something else! I tried WAY for close to 3 months and I have now not bought any more because I had in that time from only gotten worse, and saw little results. There may be some potential but I believe that they error in the study was assuming that culturing non androgen affected hairs (they were from donor sites), would translate to topical application on miniturised hairs. The others didn’t get results either apart from one guy. It may even come down to the fact that the vehicle was wrong, because we do know that taking CSA orally does grow hair in a dose dependant manner. I think it needs the right method of delivery, but so far eating it would be totally stupid and we don’t have any data which suggests that anything other than dmso is usable. Guess we wait.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
So no one has tried taking way orally?
This kinda follows the theory that soft tissue calculation causes balding, and seeing how way treats osteoporosis it played that angle to an extent.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So no one has tried taking way orally?
This kinda follows the theory that soft tissue calculation causes balding, and seeing how way treats osteoporosis it played that angle to an extent.
Yeah but no one wants cancer or bone overgrowth

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only came to this thread cause reddit told me there were horny chicks here.. boy was I wrong

Lmao I kid. Srsly tempted to sprinkle some of this stuff into minoxidil tho, after reading everything here

JPLC

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello I bought 1 gram of way316606 to WHP, and I see some regrowth, thicker hairs and new very fine new hairs.I have 7 days with a topical dose of 10 mg way316606 in 5ml of FINASTOPIC and 5 ml ethanol

My advice is that in no case use dmso with way31606 since the product will go directly to your blood with systemic effects on wnt in your body and that is not what we are looking for.

Last edited: