Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what’s happened with Follica @Georgie ?

Still have hope for them ?
No I don’t.

It was stated that neogenesis in humans is incredibly difficult even with the use of fgf9. We know that mice are very much capable of this, but their skin in infinitely thinner than a human. We can’t really translate what we know works for mice into a human treatment it seems.
I don’t know if they dropped it, sorry. That was a false statement.
I more just meant that they had said what they tried hadn’t worked.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Compared to your regimen? Oh, the irony.
I’m a female. And also can’t have children. If increasing female hormones was going to make me impotent, depressed and emotionally fucked it would probably be poison for me too. The other stuff is pretty dangerous though I’ll agree.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
She knows sh*t.

Nobody knows the true potential of microneedling. It's just guessing.

We've got people made amazing recoveries with dermarollers and we had people with no results. Based on this, it's impossible to make any conclusions. Studies show it does something.

If all it does is "enhances absorption", why would it work doing only once a week? Makes no sense.
Because a deeper wound takes longer to heal....

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I don’t.

It was stated that neogenesis in humans is incredibly difficult even with the use of fgf9. We know that mice are very much capable of this, but their skin in infinitely thinner than a human. We can’t really translate what we know works for myself into a human treatment it seems.
I don’t know if they dropped it, sorry. That was a false statement.
I more just meant that they had said what they tried hadn’t worked.

I see. I’ve not heard about them saying they tried and it hadn’t worked, was it a press release?

However, I do feel that their lack of updates probably means they’re going nowhere with it. The concept sounds cool though. I wonder if they published any results from POC trials.. can’t find anything.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thought I would give a sort of 2 month update even though I had 4 days off. The comparison is 4 weeks. I lost a lost of ground from extreme shedding, and eventually decided to get back on minoxidil but plan to taper off. Other variants include prp, hardcore wounding and I also started taking high doses of gelatin and evening primrose oil recently. Make it what you will. I shall attach a photo of my hairline also from maybe 3-4 weeks ago when it was looking really bad again. Don’t come for me about my using it again. I’m only here because people are interested in seeing what happens. Sorry about the difference in lighting in the second comparison.

Attachments

• B0C0D3BA-0137-4BB2-A557-10C017F588BD.jpeg
    B0C0D3BA-0137-4BB2-A557-10C017F588BD.jpeg
    115.8 KB · Views: 1,555
  • 2F0E8447-6E67-419F-96B5-2DFBD47F7390.jpeg
    2F0E8447-6E67-419F-96B5-2DFBD47F7390.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 1,476

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thought I would give a sort of 2 month update even though I had 4 days off. The comparison is 4 weeks. I lost a lost of ground from extreme shedding, and eventually decided to get back on minoxidil but plan to taper off. Other variants include prp, hardcore wounding and I also started taking high doses of gelatin and evening primrose oil recently. Make it what you will. I shall attach a photo of my hairline also from maybe 3-4 weeks ago when it was looking really bad again. Don’t come for me about my using it again. I’m only here because people are interested in seeing what happens. Sorry about the difference in lighting in the second comparison.
Did you ever get your coronary calcium score checked? Or have you visited a cardiologist for whatever screening they do?
I'm not saying your hairloss isn't a follicle thing or whatever, but if it was a blood flow thing you could be damn near close to a heartattack.
I mean minoxidil works best for you and that was a medication to improve blood flow

Also is your scalp stiff at all, I don;t remember if you tried massaging it

Jan_1989

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not know if this photo or WAY, but here I see improvement.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    150.8 KB · Views: 560

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not know if this photo or WAY, but here I see improvement.
Yes there are a lot of small new hairs. On that area, also ontop of my head as I will show you. By the way it’s a bit red because of wounding. Also will attach a photo of the top of my head. Not sure if my part line has improved.. that’s a tricky area for women (left is 2 months ago, right was this morning).

Attachments

• 7961AC24-E605-461D-B6F1-6F5AC7664979.jpeg
    7961AC24-E605-461D-B6F1-6F5AC7664979.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 546
  • AE0B54F3-EDBD-46AA-A3F4-90EA96EE565A.jpeg
    AE0B54F3-EDBD-46AA-A3F4-90EA96EE565A.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 559
  • 4396D0FD-D35D-4A34-8695-D576E915DED3.jpeg
    4396D0FD-D35D-4A34-8695-D576E915DED3.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 569

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes there are a lot of small new hairs. On that area, also ontop of my head as I will show you. By the way it’s a bit red because of wounding. Also will attach a photo of the top of my head. Not sure if my part line has improved.. that’s a tricky area for women (left is 2 months ago, right was this morning).
right looks worse

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I´m trying to understand the nature of your hairloss because your hair looks perfect to me? I don´t mean to offend since i doubt you would be here if it wasn´t actual hairloss i just don´t know where to look.
Your hair is legit like 3-4x denser than that of my ex

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It kind of looks like there’s some improvement. What do you think you can attribute this to?

Naja

My Regimen
Reaction score

I see a difference in the photo of your part. I think there's improvement (and I spend too much time looking at mine and other ladies parts)

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Naja As a fellow woman, what’s your regimen? (I’d strongly advice against WAY if you’re planning for a baby). Even without pregnancy it’d be a risk.

@Georgie is your scalp okay now Re- bony lumps? End up getting it checked?

Last edited:

Naja

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Naja As a fellow woman, what’s your regimen? (I’d strongly advice against WAY if you’re planning for a baby). Even without pregnancy it’d be a risk.

@Georgie is your scalp okay now Re- bony lumps? End up getting it checked?

I don't really have a regimen because of the Baby issue :) I noticed my hair was falling out like crazy after quitting the bcp, tried a bunch of the natural stuff (made no difference), got pregnant and my hair largely came back, had the Baby (best thing in the world, but my hair is falling out again), and am breastfeeding so can't try anything dodgy right now. As soon as I'm done with that, I plan on trying something, either trinov, sandalore, zinc thymulin, or as an outside thought WAY. So I'm following everyone's progress on those regimens with great interest.

Have you found any relief or effectiveness so far? What is the state of your hair loss?

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Similar situation to you. The Dermatologist recommended 0.125 mg oral minoxidil (he has done studies using that as well as spironolactone as an adjunct) after pregnancy + breastfeeding. He also recommended LLLT as the only safe option for pregnant, or breastfeeding women, however he did admit the jury is out on that one still and will conduct trials himself at his own clinic.

There’s also microneedling which I’m actively considering.

Last edited:

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m also keenly waiting on news from Breezula. Realistically, that seems to be the closest novel therapy to be marketed (if results are positive). Even if WAY is discovered to be the holy grail that sprouts out hair the next morning, it will still go through a decade or so of clinical trials

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really have a regimen because of the Baby issue :) I noticed my hair was falling out like crazy after quitting the bcp, tried a bunch of the natural stuff (made no difference), got pregnant and my hair largely came back, had the Baby (best thing in the world, but my hair is falling out again), and am breastfeeding so can't try anything dodgy right now. As soon as I'm done with that, I plan on trying something, either trinov, sandalore, zinc thymulin, or as an outside thought WAY. So I'm following everyone's progress on those regimens with great interest.

Have you found any relief or effectiveness so far? What is the state of your hair loss?
My first suggestion would be trinov, although it is very expensive

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m also keenly waiting on news from Breezula. Realistically, that seems to be the closest novel therapy to be marketed (if results are positive). Even if WAY is discovered to be the holy grail that sprouts out hair the next morning, it will still go through a decade or so of clinical trials
Breezula is CB right? I don’t know how well that’s going to work for women, unless you have clear cut pcos.