Success stories?

stepbehind

Reaction score
I was just wondering whether anyone here is a success story. I know a lot of us might be having some re-growth, but I wanted to know if their was anyone that has seen a lot. Maybe enough re-growth where things have returned to how they were before they started balding?

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Once you start losing your hair, no treatment will get your hair back when it once was. Maintain and some regrowth is the key to keeping your hair.

stepbehind

Reaction score
Well than, how about some really great regrowth. Something to inspire us all who are still losing our hair.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well now that im on finasteride i don't feel as depressed anymore.

G

Propably the reason that you are not seeing really great sucess stories is that fact that you don't really notice anything spectacular when you are taking the treatment. When I say that, I mean that we are just maintaining.

Some people are quite well gone with male pattern baldness so in effect they are not going to get great results. Then you get the people who have just started to notice male pattern baldness and start treatments. Again, nothing to report because they were probably not even that bad and the treatment maintains what they have. Panic over.

If you are looking for a bald man to report mega regrowth then it aint gonna happen in a million years.

Most people just start the treatment, find that they are happy and just don't mention it anymore. A lot of the people on here had been on finasteride and min and other stuff for 5,6,7 or 8 months. Again, they probably are not prepared to comment because you can't until a year is up. That's the general marker to see if it has actually done anything.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm getting depressed. I just want my temples back.

G

I think you initially aim for a full return to your glory days of hair, but when (and if) you get 40-50% of the way there you feel pretty good.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
stepbehind said:
Well than, how about some really great regrowth. Something to inspire us all who are still losing our hair.

I think I did fairly well. The thing is if you go into it thinking that you're going to grow all your hair back, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.
My Pics: http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/badhairdecade

stepbehind

Reaction score
Badhairdecade, I would count that as a success story. Wow! I'm especially amazed that your front thickened up.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
yup it's real...I posted those pics back in March-April.

G

BadHairDecade uses the same photoshop people that Travolta uses.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
HondaCBR600RR said:
Impossible for 3-4 months.
He is taking a chance.

HUH? :? clarify please.

HondaCBR600RR

Reaction score
Can't be done in in 3-4 months.
Yes in 3-4 years maybe, but sh*t if it's true then this is the best regrowth that I have ever seen.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
what on Earth would I possibly have to gain by lying to a bunch of guys on a hairloss forum about my regrowth?
I've always been very honest with everyone here and your the first person to ever question my integrity.

The 3-4 months photos were 3 months on finasteride/nizoral and 4 months on minoxidil 2x/day.
Started minoxidil in December of 2003 and finasteride/nizoral in January 2004

BHD

stepbehind

Reaction score
Yeah, I really don't see any reason why badhairdecade would want to lie to a bunch of people he doesn't know about his hair regrowth. I mean, why would anyone go through the trouble. Just seems pointless to me. Anyways, good job man and I hope you make even more gains.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
jimmystanley said:
BHD,...maybe u are working for HairLossTalk.com...like a lot of the guys here...hmmmm???

Nowayz...His minoxidil prices are outrageous :)