Success stories?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Jimmy im going to give you about 48 hours to clearly state that you were joking. Nobody works for me. This is a one man job. Except for some programmers.

:shock:

And those photos look very real to me. No doubt he's a strong responder.

BHD ... do you have much body hair? I have some theories ...

HairLossTalk.com

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
BHD ... do you have much body hair? I have some theories ...HairLossTalk.com

Actually....no...I barely have any facial hair either.
Legs are hairy but that's about it.....OK I hope your theory is good becuase I felt pretty gay just posting all that :lol: :freaked:

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
HondaCBR600RR said:
, but sh*t if it's true then this is the best regrowth that I have ever seen.

There are about three or four guys over at HLH that have done just as well or better than I have. Look at act10nPack''s pics here, he did really well too.

I've posted my pics over at HLH too. Does that mean I work for them as well?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Jimmy = :freak:

Jimmy you have a peculiar posting history. When someone asked where Gardener was and he responded, you declared that JesusFreak and Gardener are possibly, truly just one in the same, or may even be owned by this site since they appeared suddenly after so long!

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... 7297#97297
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... 7474#97474

Another time you called everyone losers because they pointed out that your question was a little on the wacky side:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... 6021#96021

I emailed you tonight asking if you were joking about your comment, and you replied:

"What?"

Jimmy ... are you ok? :wave:

HairLossTalk.com

G

HairLossTalk.com ignore him, he's just a little 'conspiricy theory' if you ask me.

anyhow where are me and Chujgcha wages, we haven't been paid this month?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Ty already knows full well that his payment will come once he creates that damn avatar he's been promising for months now ...

As for Chuggy ... I have an extremely aesthetically unappealing cousin who needs some lovin' ... so... well ... how badly do you want to be paid?

HairLossTalk.com

Jaygee

Established Member
Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com---please don't tell me that your theories go something like this: having a lot of body hair decreases the chance that finasteride will work.

Please don't say that. Unless it simply must be said. I have to know.

No change in shedding at month 5.

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
50% greater risk of thinning/balding if the man has complete chest hair.
70% greater risk of thinning/balding if the man has chest, shoulder and back hair.
90% greater risk of thinning/balding if the man has total body hair.

Look at all your buddies who are losing it. Are their bodies quite hairy? You bet they are (at least 75% of the time - I bet you).

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah, i've noticed this too. although, i don't know what i am... i have like almost no chest hair, but lots of leg hair, i don't know what that means, maybe i have a mediocre chance of regrowth :) although i'm already seeing success at month 3

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
He posted that in another thread but when we asked him to give proof of this he never did....my guess is it's just an opinion..

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Trent8 said:
yeah, i've noticed this too. although, i don't know what i am... i have like almost no chest hair, but lots of leg hair, i don't know what that means, maybe i have a mediocre chance of regrowth :) although i'm already seeing success at month 3

Im in the same boat as you...I have leg hairs, but not much chest and no back hairs, I do grow a mean beard.

The funny thing is that in my family, the uncles with little body hair lost their hairs in their 30s, the ones who look like chewbaka went bald very early.

Maybe there is some sort of coincidence...

Tony

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Ty/Chuj.

Can one of you hook me up with an Avartar!!!

Please!
Tony Montana

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Just to clarify - yeah its total speculation. Just for fun. Like horoscopes maybe. But your results on finasteride are insane. And i noticed you have practically zero body hair. Then i thought hmm... less body hair usually means less Testosterone DHT prevalent in the tissues .... so maybe less finasteride goes a lot further for guys like this. Just a little DHT inhibition and the hair grows back wildly on their heads...

Conversely ... more body hair usually means less head hair ... and really hairy bastards usually have significantly higher sex drives and testosterone and DHT levels ... naturally higher DHT levels will result in more hair loss ... these guys need to struggle to even maintain head hair with 1mg finasteride ....

Just trying to think out of the box a little :D

HairLossTalk.com