Surprising Update On Hanson & Wong. Could Be Nice!

Plzhelp

Reaction score
Okay, I'm really confused. How are some people getting this in other countries? The original article has comments where they answer and say you literally have to travel to Canada to get it. Are they providing the formulation or something?

br1

Reaction score
Just an update -

I bought a 1% solution for roughly 200 cdn. The Pump comes with 100 doses. I've been using the solution for a little over a week now every other day application focusing on the thinnest parts (I'm diffuse). Today I started seeing watery ejaculate and my erection felt slightly weaker. However neither were to the degree I had experienced with the oral. What this does tell me is that at the very least some is going systemic so a 1% solution with every other day use is not too weak. I should then theoretically see results. It also tells me that the topical seems to have widely variable affects on its users.

I recovered from a months use of finasteride a year ago - it took me about 8 weeks to get back to 90%, the other 10% was probably psychological and just came back with time. I'm going to stick out this topical for at least another week and continue to watch the sexual side effects. If they plateau at what they are now then I'll consider continuing to use the cream for at least three months. I might also consider taking Creatine as I'm an avid weightlifter and have been holding off due to a couple studies that suggested it increases DHT.

Is this the liposome one? From H&W ?

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
I have the bottles now. Used it yesterday evening, its like a cream or shampoo pretty easy to usw. Will report how it does work and if side effects occure.

Anyone has a clue how I shall combine this with minoxidil foam, since I am using foam since 3,5 years

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick update : Still loosin hair but less than before (when I was on nothing)
But with time it accumulates on skin and you need a good shampoo to get rid of it. Not a single side effect reported.
Been a month now isn't it ? I will continue it for 2-3 months.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Quick update : Still loosin hair but less than before (when I was on nothing)
But with time it accumulates on skin and you need a good shampoo to get rid of it. Not a single side effect reported.
Been a month now isn't it ? I will continue it for 2-3 months.

The 2.5% liposome version, how you apply?

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just an update -

I bought a 1% solution for roughly 200 cdn. The Pump comes with 100 doses. I've been using the solution for a little over a week now every other day application focusing on the thinnest parts (I'm diffuse). Today I started seeing watery ejaculate and my erection felt slightly weaker. However neither were to the degree I had experienced with the oral. What this does tell me is that at the very least some is going systemic so a 1% solution with every other day use is not too weak. I should then theoretically see results. It also tells me that the topical seems to have widely variable affects on its users.

I recovered from a months use of finasteride a year ago - it took me about 8 weeks to get back to 90%, the other 10% was probably psychological and just came back with time. I'm going to stick out this topical for at least another week and continue to watch the sexual side effects. If they plateau at what they are now then I'll consider continuing to use the cream for at least three months. I might also consider taking Creatine as I'm an avid weightlifter and have been holding off due to a couple studies that suggested it increases DHT.

Not that I doubt your word, but is there any chance of it being psychological? I know that it will cost you, but have you thought about doing blood test to confirm if the dht levels are effectively lower than normal?

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
OK, I am getting some of this mailed to me too. My doctor said he will sign off on it. Pricey at 110 euro with shipping for 30 day supply. Don't care.

Question is, what % finasteride should I ask for it to be? 2.5% seems high, if I only want to mimic the effect of roughly 0.5mg

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Claiming zero sides to cash hundreds of dollars on an old med, I would not make business with these people. They use a very old business model called 'fear'. I have not seen anyone explain topical fins mechanism either. Even now I see people mud fight in forums of how it should would. Some people say it actually creates a depot in the body.

That being said, best luck to everyone who bought it. Keep picture protocoll. And maybe get your dht values checked all three months or something.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which vehicle do they use? And why ain't nobody just tossing some finasteride/dutasteride into minoxidil?

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Still wait if somone can give advice how I can use liposomal finasteride + minoxidil foam.

If I apply both it seems to interact, I‘ve read in a old thread, that the pg or alc in the minoxidil drives the finasteride depot in the body. Got heavy headache two times in a row applying it together. When I use only one topical alone everything is perfect.

H&W does not adress the minoxidil question. I cant imagine noone of their 800 patients uses minoxidil along with finasteride topical.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Surprising Update" wonder what qualify will this post creator is Hasson and Wong develop hair multiplication ;)

Plzhelp

Reaction score
Why is more people not talking about this?? This is waaaay bigger than most of the "could come in the future posts that have thousands of replies."

INT

Reaction score
Still wait if somone can give advice how I can use liposomal finasteride + minoxidil foam.

If I apply both it seems to interact, I‘ve read in a old thread, that the pg or alc in the minoxidil drives the finasteride depot in the body. Got heavy headache two times in a row applying it together. When I use only one topical alone everything is perfect.

H&W does not adress the minoxidil question. I cant imagine noone of their 800 patients uses minoxidil along with finasteride topical.

To be honest I think it will give problems. First of all, more finasteride will get into the bloodstream due to the vehicles of minoxidil. Second of al, the sillicones in the topical finasteride will more than likely create a film on the skin which might make it difficult for the minoxidil to penetrate the skin.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
I have some (formulated to 1%) on the way. Given my reaction to oral finasteride (bad), I'll know if there are sides from this after a week. I'll be getting a full hormonal panel before and during. It will be a few weeks before I see my Doctor again for the tests, but I'll update here.

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest I think it will give problems. First of all, more finasteride will get into the bloodstream due to the vehicles of minoxidil. Second of al, the sillicones in the topical finasteride will more than likely create a film on the skin which might make it difficult for the minoxidil to penetrate the skin.
I address this by doing minoxidil in the morning after a shower and the finasteride at night.

I'm now 2.5 weeks of using 1% liposomal H&W every other day. Since my last update I'm pretty sure the erection quality thing was psychological as they're now totally normal. I have seen a small increase in watery ejaculate. I'm not going to do pictures/bloodwork. To be honest I don't have the time or the effort in me to do it. At this point 1% every other day is totally sustainable with no sides. At this point on oral finasteride I started to reduce my frequency because the sexual sides were so bad. I'm going to finish the month protocol of every other day and if the sides don't get worse then I'll bump it to every day.

The biggest problem is 1mL per application covers very little surface area. I'm going to call the pharmacy for the next batch to see if I can get the same equivalent of medicinal ingredient but twice the vehicle to cover more area of my head. If you're a diffuse thinner like me I think you'll have the same problem.