The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
shave bald now, move to the states and I will marry you. I shall buy you a house in the woods, take you horse back riding everyday, and pleasure you beyond anything you could ever comprehend. Done deal. I am willing to sign a contract. :)

I am tempted to make the same offer, but I'm under @Pasbrillantebrunette's spell.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
sigh... another reason for """depression""" :((((
Seriously I thought she was on the same position as me but this woman doesn't know what it feels like being alone none of them do.

I was right to lock myself up in my basement no friends no vacation for the last 5 years no going out who of the women of this forum can relate with that?? And ontop of that f*****g balding at age 22

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
meanwhile these average and not cherry-picked Moscow chicks are waiting to be swiped by [fake] Xander

eAiEw2H.jpg

That's a photo of preview of app for batch likes I use
qI0LE2f.jpg

lol @ not looking like Michael or Tom in 2017

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
meanwhile these average and not cherry-picked Moscow chicks are waiting to be swiped by [fake] Xander

eAiEw2H.jpg

qI0LE2f.jpg

wtf is that I don't understand

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Peter is a bare minimum tho

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

eAiEw2H.jpg

The f*** is up with Jelena, 23? She looks 35.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

eAiEw2H.jpg

qI0LE2f.jpg

Peter, Tom, and Michael are good looking lads - it goes to show everyone dates online now.

They are well better looking than me. I guess this explains why I get the average looking women - all the hotties are f*****g these kind of guys.