The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
tomorrow if i wake up and no matches you owe me an apology @CopeForLife

1. It needs a few days
2. Maybe it's just a problem with geolocation (I see them they do not see me)

ptVjAUZ.jpg

brb @pjhair is buying tickets to Moscow

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
This dude I was friends with growing up just got out of prison.

When I used to hang out with him (middle school and high school years) he literally always had attractive females throwing themselves at him

This probably says a lot about how fucked up in the head I am, but when I heard recently he was in prison, one of my thoughts was whether his hair was going to sh*t in there...he's my age (late 20's), and he assumingly would have no way to treat hair loss in there

He just put up a pic on facebook.....SOLID NW1. Still easily 8.5-9/10 in the face

I was told by someone who saw him since he got out that he was asking about me, and he apparently mentioned he wanted to hang out with me

if I start hanging out with him, I will be instantly cucked to second hand pick status with any females we interact with. I'm tired of being the second choice

f*****g lol at having my life on track, being well on my way to a decent career....and I'm even a decent looking guy (despite being a manlet)

I wouldn't stand a chance

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

When I used to hang out with him (middle school and high school years) he literally always had attractive females throwing themselves at him

This probably says a lot about how fucked up in the head I am, but when I heard recently he was in prison, one of my thoughts was whether his hair was going to sh*t in there...he's my age (late 20's), and he assumingly would have no way to treat hair loss in there

He just put up a pic on facebook.....SOLID NW1. Still easily 8.5-9/10 in the face

I was told by someone who saw him since he got out that he was asking about me, and he apparently mentioned he wanted to hang out with me

if I start hanging out with him, I will be instantly cucked to second hand pick status with any females we interact with. I'm tired of being the second choice

f*****g lol at having my life on track, being well on my way to a decent career....and I'm even a decent looking guy (despite being a manlet)

You don't have to spend the whole day with him ...

What was he in prison for?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the face you need to nail a 10/10 woman:

jared-kushner-white-house-1496166109-article-header.jpg

F A C E
A
C
E

;-)

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't have to spend the whole day with him ...

What was he in prison for?

I know he had some serious drug issues but I'm actually not sure what the definitive reason was that he finally got locked up.

I know, you're right. If he makes an effort to hang out with me, I should. It's the right thing to do. I'm being petty and thinking like a high school chick

But f*** man, I hate being in situations where I feel like a cuck

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know he had some serious drug issues but I'm actually not sure what the definitive reason was that he finally got locked up.

I know, you're right. If he makes an effort to hang out with me, I should. It's the right thing to do. I'm being petty and thinking like a high school chick

But f*** man, I hate being in situations where I feel like a cuck

I'm so used to it that it doesn't bother me much anymore.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's Reince Priebus on the left.

The centre is Jared Kuschner, he's married to Ivanka Traump.

Photo is very bad then. I could't recognize him from it.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Be supportive of the guy, seriously! Think about it, how would you like it if the situation was reversed?

The guy just got out of prison. Not to mention, he might of had to do "sexual acts" that he didn't want.

He just got out. Cut him a break.

He probably needs your support.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the face you need to nail a 10/10 woman:

jared-kushner-white-house-1496166109-article-header.jpg

F A C E
A
C
E

;-)

Sorry, but that guy has a weird looking face. Of course, I'm not into men. But seriously, he looks like
a runner up in the XFiles, or Aliens, something along those lines.

If I were him, I would either grow my hair long in the front, to cover my face. That, or where a bag
over my head.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
On another note, I'm on the fence right now about going out tonight and hitting up the bars by myself

What do you guys think, yay or nah?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
On another note, I'm on the fence right now about going out tonight and hitting up the bars by myself

What do you guys think, yay or nah?

do it

don't forget to report after

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been well over a year since I did any such thing

This would also be the first time post finasteride recovery of hair

thread?