The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not a cope. I have rejected prettier woman than her several times when I was in my prime. I was one of the popular kids in my university.
lmao how is that possible you're indian ethnic literally the worst for slaying according to statistics

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2017-6-4_3-45-39.png

upload_2017-6-4_3-46-44.png

How would you guys rate these girls?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he's just not developmentally there yet. empathy can be learned but it's a very slow process.

sounds like you were playing 'house' with the 28 year old guy. reminds me of the episode "one man's trash" in Lena Dunham's show Girls. relationships are based on understanding, and if you were at such different points in your life experience, then it's going to be almost impossible to achieve true empathy with each other. what made you want to stick to the relationship despite knowing this?

now that hair loss dominates my life, and that's not something people understand until they experience it, there is not much empathy going on either way. people think hair loss is not a big deal, but being all the way at the bottom and having lost my self image and all passions and desires, the 'problems' of most people with full hair just make me scoff.

It was a 3 year relationship..

i meant empathy from xander for posters in general not myself.

You are like jumping into a 10 page conversation where we deleted most of the posts. Its an experience from over 20 years ago. The whole point was young girls (16-19) and older men (30 ish) are not a great combination for relationships.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
These men should stay incel according to @Xander94 because they are Indians. Like, you can know everything about an individual including his dating life by knowing his ethnicity. Dumb assumptions.

35.jpg

John_Abraham_2006.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
These men should stay incel according to @Xander94 because they are Indians. Like, you can know everything about an individual including his dating life by knowing his ethnicity. Dumb assumptions.

View attachment 53919

View attachment 53920
this is average indian man.
56787958.jpg

ofcourse there are different races india is a huge country with many ethnicities. On average indians are incel

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
cherry-picked top100 from 1 400 000 000

also I am sure they have paki blood

They don't have Paki blood. I don't claim that that's how Indians generally look. But Xander said something like "How is it possible that you were popular with women despite being an Indian". He tried to imply that it's an impossible event. It's not, as I showed by evidence. Forget these guys, Nepali guys that were not near as good looking as these guys were dating good looking women.