The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I completely agree. However, today they often look something like this:
CeMoJpnUUAAGP5H.jpg

I'm pretty good at makeup (although I prefer natural makeup) but she's better than me.
I avoid women who look like that at all costs.

The men who date women and get burned are usually the ones who think all women are b****s.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I completely agree. However, today they often look something like this:
CeMoJpnUUAAGP5H.jpg

I'm pretty good at makeup (although I prefer natural makeup) but she's better than me.

Lip fillers at 14????! Someone call child services.

article-2065107-0EE99D1B00000578-838_306x423.jpg

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good to know
Don't PM me anymore :)

I cant relate to your rudeness and self-centeredness.

Thought you were a nice person i felt empathy for you but to be honest that you are incapable to feel it for others you don't get it anymore.

And to think I stuck up for you and I went to bat defending you to the whole forum the other day.

What a fool I am.

he's just not developmentally there yet. empathy can be learned but it's a very slow process.

sounds like you were playing 'house' with the 28 year old guy. reminds me of the episode "one man's trash" in Lena Dunham's show Girls. relationships are based on understanding, and if you were at such different points in your life experience, then it's going to be almost impossible to achieve true empathy with each other. what made you want to stick to the relationship despite knowing this?

now that hair loss dominates my life, and that's not something people understand until they experience it, there is not much empathy going on either way. people think hair loss is not a big deal, but being all the way at the bottom and having lost my self image and all passions and desires, the 'problems' of most people with full hair just make me scoff.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Lip fillers at 14????! Someone call child services.

article-2065107-0EE99D1B00000578-838_306x423.jpg

I don't know if they're lip fillers as she's pushing her lips up and probably also has overlined her lips with makeup, it's a popular trend nowadays. Anyway I'm pretty sure this 17 year old has had lip fillers so it's not impossible:
15875986_1766939923557492_1526412792674910208_n.jpg

Look how f-cking gorgeous this girl is, and she's ruined her face with those lips. She'd be a 10 with normal lips.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Look how f-cking gorgeous this girl is, and she's ruined her face with those lips. She'd be a 10 with normal lips.

Yeah, I cannot fathom why girls are doing this to themselves :(

BTW, the girl (without the retarded lips) looks very much like you!

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Yeah, I cannot fathom why girls are doing this to themselves :(

BTW, the girl (without the retarded lips) looks very much like you!
I hate that trend :( Natural full lips can be nice, but those bloated wieners that girls opt for nowadays is just ugly and I can't understand why they don't see it :(
Hahah, nooo she doesn't. You've only seen my lower third as far as I know so you don't know if that looks like me. I wish though.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Xander u dont have it bad. My 12 year old crush got with ghetto black dudes lol
She was always very nice and kind but way out of my league. When I was 18 she even approached me twice but was too afraid/stubborn to talk to her a lot too bad now Im gonna be a baldcel without finasteride and 0 matches anyway even if fullhead f*** if someone had told me about this future I would approach 100 women and wouldn't care about rejection.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tai Lopez dating tips ;)

Rule number 1 kills nearly all bald guys!