uObndoK.jpg

XDJ2tll.jpg
Was about to post these pics but was too brutal for me

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a weak jaw like this:

upload_2017-6-3_20-43-1.png

And my face is about as attractive (around a 6) - you can still get laid with decent women with a bit of a weak jaw. Its not the be all and end all.

Obviously if we had better jaws we'd be 7s but its not the end of the world.

K

karankaran

The far right and far left
I have a weak jaw like this:

View attachment 53928

And my face is about as attractive (around a 6) - you can still get laid with decent women with a bit of a weak jaw. Its not the be all and end all.

Obviously if we had better jaws we'd be 7s but its not the end of the world.

Did anyone else take a picture of their jaw after seeing this post? I did. :)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started watching some disney movie clips. How naive I was as a young child thinking you just gotta be a nice guy and some cute woman and you can live together happily ever after.

Nope not gonna happen.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like there's no winning in life. Even if I make the right decision, a disaster can come along and ruin everything, and it always does.

f*** birdcelism, I wish that was the biggest problem in my life.

Did something new happen David?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't people say you were good looking and your issues were psychological/social?
Nobody said Im good looking cause Im not.

According to the incels Im average according to other people im above average thats it

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was a 3 year relationship..

i meant empathy from xander for posters in general not myself.

You are like jumping into a 10 page conversation where we deleted most of the posts. Its an experience from over 20 years ago. The whole point was young girls (16-19) and older men (30 ish) are not a great combination for relationships.

i know what empathy you were referring to. i was also referring to how it must be hard for a 19 year old to empathize with the heavy stuff your partner went to. i understood the insight of your post. excuse me for having the audacity to express my opinion...it is a public forum after all.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
What do you guys think of this women? I find her really, really ugly but people keep saying that she is good looking. She is Iris West from the TV show The Flash. She is Barry's love interest. I think she is 1/10.

View attachment 53910

I don't find her attractive either, and much rather prefer Caitlin who is a doll.

I wouldn't rate her 1/10 though. My main problem with her is that she comes off as super fake. There is something about her which makes warning bells in my brain go off. I could not bang her.

Dem asian genes.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of my childhood beliefs that were shattered by life experiences:

(1) Love conquerors all.

(2) Looks don't matter.

(3) Money doesn't matter.

(4) God exists.
I still believe God exists although regular humans do a poor job explaining him and his actions. We're only human after all