The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i know what empathy you were referring to. i was also referring to how it must be hard for a 19 year old to empathize with the heavy stuff your partner went to. i understood the insight of your post. excuse me for having the audacity to express my opinion...it is a public forum after all.

Post away :)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of my childhood beliefs that were shattered by life experiences:

(1) Love conquerors all.

(2) Looks don't matter.

(3) Money doesn't matter.

(4) God exists.

I used to believe #4.

Since I grew up in poverty I never believed #3.

Looks, money, and health are the three most important things in life.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was chatting with a woman on plentyoffish, I can't even be bothered to log on to see what her reply was, because I'm so angry at women and at the world.

Note that this is not what I'm pissed about.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still believe God exists although regular humans do a poor job explaining him and his actions. We're only human after all

Having true belief in God is great. I still remember when I believed in him. I felt really strong and confident. As if all the pain and issues in life is temporary and there is a happy ending awaiting all of us. A universe with God is so much more meaningful and full of hope. Right now, I just see reality as very cold, dreary and hopeless.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody said Im good looking cause Im not.

According to the incels Im average according to other people im above average thats it
Awesome, being average allows you a fighting chance.

Now you must looksmax and then get out there and be prepared to fail with women. You approach 100 maybe only 10 will like you, but hell, you have 10 women ;)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Awesome, being average allows you a fighting chance.

Now you must looksmax and then get out there and be prepared to fail with women. You approach 100 maybe only 10 will like you, but hell, you have 10 women ;)

I think part of the problem can be he looks older than he is--and I think the younger girls are not going to go for him when i mean young I mean 18-23ish. (not 14-17 lol)

I don't know but I am guessing. And he is still kind of young to be with a girl in mid to late 20s

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Having true belief in God is great. I still remember when I believed in him. I felt really strong and confident. As if all the pain and issues in life is temporary and there is a happy ending awaiting all of us. A universe with God is so much more meaningful and full of hope. Right now, I just see reality as very cold, dreary and hopeless.

The alternative is for the humans to ascend to godhood and guide this physical universe to their will ofcourse it wont be true godhood (pure omnipotence existance) but it will be something humans today consider god.

Also I have my doubts and certainly don't feel strong and confident. Orthodoxy is not mindless adherence to faith like muslims and catholics do It's faith based on life experience that's how you find God by trying to be like him and following his perfect example (Jesus).

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I was chatting with a woman on plentyoffish, I can't even be bothered to log on to see what her reply was, because I'm so angry at women and at the world.

Note that this is not what I'm pissed about.

What are you angry about?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think part of the problem can be he looks older than he is--and I think the younger girls are not going to go for him when i mean young I mean 18-23ish. (not 14-17 lol)

I don't know but I am guessing. And he is still kind of young to be with a girl in mid to late 20s
At 19 my kickboxing coach didnt believe my age he told me I look 27 lmao

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

Does age matter that much?

My last two ex's were 21 and 24 and I'm 31.

I don't know if young women care if you look a little older - it might even be a good thing to look older.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't find her attractive either, and much rather prefer Caitlin who is a doll.

I find Felicity really sexy too.

Emily-Bett-Rickards-image-emily-bett-rickards-36123319-500-333.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does age matter that much?

My last two ex's were 21 and 24 and I'm 31.

I don't know if young women care if you look a little older - it might even be a good thing to look older.

I don't know--Maybe talk to him and guide him a bit..he is not bad looking guy so I don't understand it.
I don't think he is lying when he says he gets hardly any replies.