The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
My depression took away my anger now I just dont give a sh*t anymore. My genetic destiny is to beta provide at some point for an average woman as cope has said. Its f*****g sad

depression cause of finasteride or life in general?

thats the problem with finasteride man, if it subtle, and it seems to be in most cases, you just cant f*****g tell if the drug is giving you these sides or not.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is how fucked up i am about baldness

to me, the first guy (with his nw7) looks disgusting

the other two guys not so bad with their nw5/6

i pray new treatments can hold me to a f*****g NW6 LOL

Would totally bang first one.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
depression cause of finasteride or life in general?

thats the problem with finasteride man, if it subtle, and it seems to be in most cases, you just cant f*****g tell if the drug is giving you these sides or not.
was depressed way before finasteride atleast now i dont have to worry abou my hair

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its the guy from Season 1 house of cards--also The Strain

he is hot.

i remember you mentioning this guy

as a nw7 i just cant see it though. i can see guys still being attractive with their nw5/6. but nw7 is SO f*****g UGLY.

the guy must be pretty charismatic

so much more handsome with his diffuse nw1/2

corey.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i remember you mentioning this guy

as a nw7 i just cant see it though. i can see guys still being attractive with their nw5/6. but nw7 is SO f*****g UGLY.

the guy must be pretty charismatic

so much more handsome with his diffuse nw1/2

View attachment 53537

He is hot

watch season 1 house of cards.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
was depressed way before finasteride atleast now i dont have to worry abou my hair

just watch out for the finasteride man. i dont wana be a hater, but the sides can be very very f*****g sneaky.

as we all know from recent threads, depression is no f*****g joke

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
what do u drink usually and how much @sunchyme1?

I drink 4-5 bottles of good beer per week now and want to keep it this way or switch to the wine instead.

Before I liked to drink strong alco like whiskey but it's road to nowhere so I stopped.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
what do u drink usually and how much @sunchyme1?

I drink 4-5 bottles of good beer per week now and want to keep it this way or switch to the wine instead.

Before I liked to drink strong alco like whiskey but it's road to nowhere so I stopped.

anything that gets me fucked lol and take my mind of this fast approaching norwood 7 destiny that lies await for me

usually beer though.

and lol 4-5 bottles a week. how about A DAY.

do you do any drugs?

been listening a lot of joe rogan podcasts. talks a lot about this dmt stuff. sounds f*****g nuts

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
anything that gets me fucked lol and take my mind of this fast approaching norwood 7 destiny that lies await for me

usually beer though.

and lol 4-5 bottles a week. how about A DAY.

do you do any drugs?

been listening a lot of joe rogan podcasts. talks a lot about this dmt stuff. sounds f*****g nuts

How can you afford 4 or 5 bottles a day?

Financially and metabolically.

That's $50 if you're drinking the worst possible red wine, and 3000 calories a day just from the wine.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
How can you afford 4 or 5 bottles a day?

Financially and metabolically.

That's $50 if you're drinking the worst possible red wine, and 3000 calories a day just from the wine.

its pretty cheap if its store bought

£5 will buy you a pack of beers

going to the pub or bar in central london is a different story

lol to 5 bottles of wine a day. my skinny *** definitely wouldnt last long doing that

one bottle is enough to get me fucked up.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
have you done any drugs @Afro_Vacancy ?

also, how come you changed your name man

Changed my name for privacy reasons, I've decided to be more private from now on. Some of the opinions I've posted on this board are not politically vanilla, I realized that it could be trouble if anybody eve tracked me down.

The hardest drugs I've done (lol) are weed, alcohol, and codeine (prescription). I got a major reaction to codeine actually, it amplified my sleep paralysis by a factor of ten, it was pretty awesome but also scary.

What drugs have you done?