The Girl Of My Dreams Dumped Me...a Wake Up Call To Get On The Big 3

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So what did
k4tKsqo.gif

So what are you doing about the bullying from your co workers?

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yep, my social anxiety clearly held me back during my teens.

But once it was taken care of, I reached my potential immediately.

It never got better socially or romantically for me, and it never will.

Actually it's gotten better and better for you from following your posts these last 2-3 years.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The only thing I can do: nothing at all. My friend won't talk about it to HR nor confirm what he told me, so all I can do is simply get over it and move on, while keeping an eye on my colleagues.

You need to get a job somewhere else or move to somewhere else within your job where you work with different people. You are with a group of people who don't like you, Fred spoke about this before when he started his new job. How one group liked him and another didn't.

shookwun

Reaction score
beautiful face is determined by your middle third. (face is divided into thirds)

Shookwun approved

index.php

index.php

index.php

e3d6c296850643a16bdd1ddfa465d996.png

mj-laughing.gif

shookwun

Reaction score
Yes, I also got my hair transplant 2.5 years ago.

It might have been a factor.

;)

It's not that they didn't like me, it's just that the 'connection" was there immediately with one group, and the other, I'm still working on it, with no sign of improvement. But none of them is treating me badly, quite the opposite, they're very nice people. We just don't have that close connection. I don't think you're supposed to have that kind of bond with your coworkers anyway.

Like one of my colleagues said, when you start a new job, if you're not feeling comfortable with the people you work with, it's never going to get better. Many people think that they'll just suck it up and it's going to be OK for whatever reason. People tend to feel that way about relationships too, that they'll "make it work" as they say. Terrible strategy in my opinion.

If you're supposed to 'work hard' to make any kind of relationship work, something's not right.

So yeah, for Dante, I'd really suggest that he finds another job. Getting along with your coworkers should be on of the top priorities.

Its amazing how receptive people are into contributing ideas when they like you. Whether its platonic or romantic, that like factor behind a conversation.

Start to notice trends in people, and how interesting conversations are directly correlated to people wanting to give a f***.

resu

Reaction score
Its amazing how receptive people are into contributing ideas when they like you. Whether its platonic or romantic, that like factor behind a conversation.

Start to notice trends in people, and how interesting conversations are directly correlated to people wanting to give a f***.

That's the most obvious realisation I made when I went from my very ugly period to good looking, now I'm in the invisible period.

shookwun

Reaction score
That's the most obvious realisation I made when I went from my very ugly period to good looking, now I'm in the invisible period.
ugly period to good looking?

LOL what

did you have plastic surgery, loose body fat, and take your braces off. How does one go from an ugly phase to good looking.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Like one of my colleagues said, when you start a new job, if you're not feeling comfortable with the people you work with, it's never going to get better. .
Very good observation. I had a job once with this situation. I thought I'd just work harder, try to jump through of the hoops of my boss. It only got worse, and then I was laid off. That job turned out to be a gargantuan blunder. I should have started looking for alternate positions much sooner.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I wish I could be simply "invisible", instead of being mocked and laughed at at every chance.

Hey Dante, about that shoulder of yours -- is it healed yet?

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, I also got my hair transplant 2.5 years ago.

It might have been a factor.

;)

It was definitely a factor. I won't argue there.

It's not that they didn't like me, it's just that the 'connection" was there immediately with one group, and the other, I'm still working on it, with no sign of improvement. But none of them is treating me badly, quite the opposite, they're very nice people. We just don't have that close connection. I don't think you're supposed to have that kind of bond with your coworkers anyway.

Like one of my colleagues said, when you start a new job, if you're not feeling comfortable with the people you work with, it's never going to get better. Many people think that they'll just suck it up and it's going to be OK for whatever reason. People tend to feel that way about relationships too, that they'll "make it work" as they say. Terrible strategy in my opinion.

If you're supposed to 'work hard' to make any kind of relationship work, something's not right.

So yeah, for Dante, I'd really suggest that he finds another job. Getting along with your coworkers should be on of the top priorities.

He needs to get out.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
"Healed"? I have to undergo surgery, probably next year. Until then, I can't practice any sport or physical activity, except, perhaps, running.

What exactly is the shoulder issue?
Dislocations typically don't require surgery.

Can you ride a bicycle?

resu

Reaction score
ugly period to good looking?

LOL what

did you have plastic surgery, loose body fat, and take your braces off. How does one go from an ugly phase to good looking.

Braces and losing the teen fat in my early 20's if you know what I'm talking about, I was also buzzing my head and then I let it grow out again and it was like being hit by a lightning, made me get much more attention from women.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Unfortunately my dislocation is severe, and my doctor told me surgery is necessary. I have to see the surgeon during the Christmas holidays, and after the complete medical examination he'll tell me the exact details of the situation and the operation.

Yes I can, but LOL running and bike riding are completely useless, I'm already skinny as f***.

How did you dislocate it in the first place?

quads-dana-996.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I had been abroad for a traineeship, and I had to travel a few times because of work. I didn't have time.

Nice, Which country was the traineeship? Can you immigrate there?

What is your line of work?

blackg

Reaction score
Does it upset you that he's ugly, but still manages to have a wife, and kids.

Nobodies taking away from his life. I am sure he's happy.

Must upset you more then anything.
Gee, now you're thinking!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score