The Two Most Beautiful Women In World Both On Bravo Show

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok this is gay.

The two most beautiful women I have ever seen are on this "drama" chick show. And its not even close.

A younger Heidi Klum and a young Jessica Alba are 9's and these two pics are a ten (not the first girl on the right)

Naomi Olindo on left
CfyhsflW4AEpzt4.jpg

And Cameran Ewbanks
518600714_cameran-eubanks-zoom.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
ivanka trump mogs both of them

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uhm. No.

Ivanka is "generic" looking like some kind of fabricated doll.

Olindo has the type of exotic throw together sexiness that just doesnt exist anywhere else.

13408704_1063149353770208_2078793809_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI2OTY3MjgxMzcwMzMxODc1NA%3D%3D.2.jpg

Attachments

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdMyIvpF0OJCMLFGEpkGUJukIQxrIpkqwJPBpe0yhtZC10JEAd6Q.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdMyIvpF0OJCMLFGEpkGUJukIQxrIpkqwJPBpe0yhtZC10JEAd6Q.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 563
Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
Ivanka for sure.
Plus, Make America Great Again.
Did you see any footage of the Falcon Heavy launch and then the successful return landings of those two side rocket boosters?
It was freaking unbelievable watching the two boosters land themselves in almost perfect unison.

As an American this should make you proud.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you see any footage of the Falcon Heavy launch and then the successful return landings of those two side rocket boosters?
It was freaking unbelievable watching the two boosters land themselves in almost perfect unison.

As an American this should make you proud.

Elon Musk is a reverse Robin Hood and a scam artist. His businesses are a fund for his childhood fantasies and looting the general public. Unfortunate that investors keep bankrolling his gravy train and horrible business management.

blackg

Reaction score
Elon Musk is a reverse Robin Hood and a scam artist. His businesses are a fund for his childhood fantasies and looting the general public. Unfortunate that investors keep bankrolling his gravy train and horrible business management.
Don't ruin my positive vibe. I have watched multiple video recordings of those two side booster landings and I'm captured by an enthusiasm I haven't felt in years.

Did you hear the sonic booms those two vessels made as they came down?
Aaaawsooome!!

Watch and listen through a good pair or earphones (sennheisers preferred)

It's all captured on video by just your average citizen.

God bless America!

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't ruin my positive vibe. I have watched multiple video recordings of those two side booster landings and I'm captured by an enthusiasm I haven't felt in years.

Did you hear the sonic booms those two vessels made as they came down?
Aaaawsooome!!

Watch and listen through a good pair or earphones (sennheisers preferred)

It's all captured on video by just your average citizen.

God bless America!

Got ma HD800s ready for scumbag Elon's moon mission

upload_2018-2-21_0-14-9.png

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
anybody explain me why does blackg worship big american c***? some aussie insecurity or what?