The Two Most Beautiful Women In World Both On Bravo Show

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to relax as I'm concerned you may wind up in a medical centre after today.

Now, the U.S. certainly is not responsible for what happened in Libya after they were kind enough to help remove a brutal dictator.
Our intervention ends right there.
If the local population can't find some kind of compromise between the various factions and form some kind of functional government then that's more of a local problem, far outside the responsibilities of the West.
We did our bit by helping them to remove a dictator. Anything else would surely result I'm accusations of U.S. imperialism.
Now it's up to the local population to get there own house in order.

They invaded a country illegally under both US and international law that was not at war with them and you suggest the issues arising from this are "far outside the responsibilities of the West". Utterly laughable, particularly when it resulted in emerging terrorist groups growing substantially which poses great risks to the US and the west itself.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does this mean?

n2ofaaG.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
They invaded a country illegally under both US and international law that was not at war with them and you suggest the issues arising from this are "far outside the responsibilities of the West". Utterly laughable, particularly when it resulted in emerging terrorist groups growing substantially which poses great risks to the US and the west itself.
There was no invasion in Libya. It's was mainly an operation carried out by the U.S. airforce to disable the Libyan airforce and ground troops before they could go on the rampage.
There was perhaps a small contigent of U.S. and other Western troops on the ground as advisers, though.

Iraq is another matter.

blackg

Reaction score
"
The Democrats did not have a majority of gun control advocates (this is an important point) in the house and senate at the time Obama pledged to do something about gun violence in the United States.
This is the reason no legislation was passed on further gun control."

Are you really f*****g stupid enough to use this as an excuse? The man failed to unite congress on the issue to make a meaningful legislative attempt at addressing this and you're going to act like this makes it ok? One of the stupidest, most cucklike excuses I have ever heard, but cucklike runs through your veins. Why didn't he f*** off back to Kenya and eat cheetos if apparently he was free to blame every issue on congress? "Oh I would have cured cancer, but meh congress!" f*****g retard.

"
You say he pardoned marajuana users?
You're really reaching here."

Not in general it was specific cases. I think it should be decriminalised entirely, but my point is that he was always a president about small gestures and image more than policy. He was as inept as the c*** of a baldite with PFS in regards to legislating.

"http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...a-commutes-drug-sentences-20170119-story.html"

"
Another point; So if the U.S. intervenes in a foreign country to stop the slaughter of many civilians at the hands of a dictator, a dictator with a capable air force and army at his disposal, then the U.S. should be responsible for the emergence of militant groups after the fall of this dictator?
Another stretch.
You speak as if Arabs have no agency of their own."

Even Obama himself admits he was weak on foreign policy and his actions in Libya were strategically disastrous. Get his BBC out of your mouth. "then the U.S. should be responsible for the emergence of militant groups after the fall of this dictator? Of f*****g COURSE they should be if they break international law as well as US law by initiating military intervention to overthrow a dictator in a country not at war with them, that is also unauthorised by congress. You suggest I speak as though Arabs have no agency, well certainly the US governments actions to invade countries they are not at war with illegally suggests Obama certainly didn't think they do. Do you realise the US has killed hundreds of thousands of civilians under Obama?

"
You mentioned that Obama destroyed the fossil fuel industry.
What fossil fuel industry?
The U.S. fossil fuel economy or the global?"

Are you f*****g retarded? He's the president of the United States, which do you think?

"One more thing: You're telling me that the president of the United States of America "made up" statistics to inflame racial tensions?"

He said that more black men are killed by police than white men. This was factually incorrect. Either he's an idiot or he's a liar, it's incredibly irresponsible to make inflammatory comments like that in his position when it isn't truthful. US opinions of race relations also went down significantly over his reign of terror.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/14/...d-grim-view-of-race-relations-poll-finds.html

It's one thing to get cucked like you enjoy sexually, its another thing to be as cucked mentally as you are. Absolutely embarrassing. You're the shittiest f*****g patriot of the US of all time.

Well done on getting your face on the cover of Time though

View attachment 80378
"Failed to unite congress."
Now I'm laughing a bit.
A president uniting congress, especially on the issue of gun control, is about as rare as snow in Arizona.

Those representatives in congress, both Republican and Democrat, wouldn't hold on to their positions for very long advocating any major change to the 2nd amendment to the U.S. constitution.
(the right to bear arms)
Especially back in 2012, around the time after the Sandy Hook school shooting by a deranged madman.

The fundamental rights of every American citizen should not be impinged apon because of the actions one lone nutter.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Failed to unite congress."
Now I'm laughing a bit.
A president uniting congress, especially on the issue of gun control, is about as rare as snow in Arizona.

Those representatives in congress, both Republican and Democrat, wouldn't hold on to their positions for very long advocating any major change to the 2nd amendment to the U.S. constitution.
(the right to bear arms)
Especially back in 2012, around the time after the Sandy Hook school shooting by a deranged madman.

The fundamental rights of every American citizen should not be impinged apon because of the actions one lone nutter.

I realise that uniting congress for serious gun control measures would be virtually impossible, but if a shitbag, America hating cuck like Obama is going to put on a show and cry on camera about mass shootings but achieve NOTHING in aiding the issue through legislation he deserves to be criticised. What benefit is it to the victims of guns or the safety of Americans to have their fuckface president cry over an issue that he fails to address? Obama can go f*** himself along with his cucked, brainwashed followers.

blackg

Reaction score
I realise that uniting congress for serious gun control measures would be virtually impossible, but if a shitbag, America hating cuck like Obama is going to put on a show and cry on camera about mass shootings but achieve NOTHING in aiding the issue through legislation he deserves to be criticised. What benefit is it to the victims of guns or the safety of Americans to have their fuckface president cry over an issue that he fails to address? Obama can go f*** himself along with his cucked, brainwashed followers.
I think you will find that congress were the ones that failed to do anything meaningful regarding access to automatic weapons for the average citizen.
There was simply no will in congress, or in the entire country, you could say, for any meaningful action.

Obama can't run through brick walls, you should understand.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
It's very surprising of American people wanting to carry guns for safety.

My dad always tell me to not go in arrogant talks with any person as I don't have a gang*.
(Gang here refers to a support of friends that can do any thing in case you are in trouble.)

There is no place for bullying here.

Even if someone use a gun for self defence..
and if that violent person goes injured..

write in golden words that person who used gun is getting beaten/murdered in in 1 to 10 years duration..

This is the reason even gangsters are cooling down...Even gangsters don't use gun nowadays.
to avoid wrath later.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you will find that congress were the ones that failed to do anything meaningful regarding access to automatic weapons for the average citizen.
There was simply no will in congress, or in the entire country, you could say, for any meaningful action.

Obama can't run through brick walls, you should understand.

He can't do ANYTHING of worth or note either. Only things that resulted in further degradation of the country and cry on television about things he failed to solve.

blackg

Reaction score
He can't do ANYTHING of worth or note either. Only things that resulted in further degradation of the country and cry on television about things he failed to solve.
This is wishful thinking on your part.

Obama did some good things regarding U.S. progress.

Placing some regulations on the U.S. stock market to prevent unhealthy and deceitful actions by Wall Street cowboys that left gullible investors destitute.

He opened up the national health care system to millions of lower socio-economic Americans.
This was a longtime coming and he deserves praise for assisting the interests of these hard working American families.

The 44th President should be treated with respect.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Obama is an awesome President.

@JeanLucBB, this might surprise you, but I actually DON'T hate Donald Trump.

To be honest, I think the bullshit he goes through because of stupid things Donald Trump Jr. does, is
beyond stupid.

In fact, Donald Senior actually has a good sense of humor. He hosted many charity "roast" events, where
he was the subject of roasts, for charities. And he laughed through all the jokes the comedians made.

This might surprise people, but I think Kathy Griffin upset Donald Senior's family more than himself!

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

To be honest, I think the bullshit he goes through because of stupid things Donald Trump Jr. does, is
beyond stupid.

In fact, Donald Senior actually has a good sense of humor. He hosted many charity "roast" events, where
he was the subject of roasts, for charities. And he laughed through all the jokes the comedians made.

This might surprise people, but I think Kathy Griffin upset Donald Senior's family more than himself!

Obama fans regardless of political persuasion are sheep who don't give a f*** about policy or legislative success.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Placing some regulations on the U.S. stock market to prevent unhealthy and deceitful actions by Wall Street cowboys that left gullible investors destitute.

He opened up the national health care system to millions of lower socio-economic Americans.
This was a longtime coming and he deserves praise for assisting the interests of these hard working American families.

A healthcare system that spent the most per-capita in the world with some of the worst results in the Western world and was ultimately unsustainable with gigantic and ever increasing premiums and a complete lack of competition in the market.

What specific regulations do you mean? Which Wall Street cowboys? He had virtually nothing to do with creation of the early post-GFC economic regulation which was largely palmed off to the Federal Reserve to resolve and construct.

You're genuinely a complete f*****g moron. Rudgier was right all along. Obama fans are falling off the back of the IQ bell-curve or just truly give zero fucks about policy and implementation of these. I'm pro-single payer healthcare for the US, even if you believe in a healthcare framework to offer all Americans basic coverage only a f*****g moron like yourself would think the Affordable Care Act was worthwhile with government spending the most in the entire world per capita with among the worst results. Use your f*****g head you simplistic child-minded idiot. Choke on Obama's manipulative BBC.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

beyond stupid.

1519030059081.png

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

commie.png