The Two Most Beautiful Women In World Both On Bravo Show

blackg

Reaction score
A healthcare system that spent the most per-capita in he world with some of the worst results in the Western world and was ultimately unsustainable with gigantic and ever increasing premiums and a complete lack of competition in the market.

What specific regulations do you mean? Which Wall Street cowboys? He had virtually nothing to do with creation of the early post-GFC economic regulation which was largely palmed off to the Federal Reserve to resolve and construct.

You're genuinely a complete f*****g moron. Rudgier was right all along. Obama fans are falling off the back of the IQ bell-curve or just truly give zero fucks about policy and implementation of these. I'm pro-single payer healthcare for the US, even if you believe in a healthcare framework to offer all Americans basic coverage only a f*****g moron like yourself would think the Affordable Care Act was worthwhile with government spending the most in the entire world per capita with among the worst results. Use your f*****g head you simplistic child-minded idiot. Choke on Obama's manipulative BBC.
Well it was Obama who prompted those in the federal reserve to clean up the financial investment markets after the GFC.
And it was the Obama administration's handling of the economy after the GFC that eventually lead America out of this fragile economic period.

The economy is almost back to where it was before the crisis.
Only now with safer regulations in place to safe guard any cavalier practices by the unscrupulous. Hopefully!

And don't forget Obama's rescue of the American auto industry through assistance and in some cases bailouts (just like he did with your friends in financial sector ).

This action in the auto and financial industries saved thousands of jobs directly and tens of thousands of jobs indirectly in the related flow on industries of these two sectors.

The Affordable Health Care Act is still in its early days so there are bound to be teething problems. Though ultimately it will be good for the economy and for the average citizen.

blackg

Reaction score
> Obama fan
> Not keen on commie militant cap

Pick one.
Obama was about as far away from communism as J Edgar Hoover.

Don't believe all that propaganda you read from your flat earth beliver style websites.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Obama was about as far away from communism as J Edgar Hoover.

Don't believe all that propaganda you read from your flat earth beliver style websites.

I admit that last post was edging into a larp, but you’re still delusional + politically and economically illiterate if you think Obama was a good president.

Same with the kenyan sh*t, I’m happy to propel that sort of thing because it’s true in the figurative sense. His islamism on the other hand is literal truth.

blackg

Reaction score
I admit that last post was edging into a larp, but you’re still delusional + politically and economically illiterate if you think Obama was a good president.

Same with the kenyan sh*t, I’m happy to propel that sort of thing because it’s true in the figurative sense. His islamism on the other hand is literal truth.
Like any president he will polarise.
Those of a leftist mindset will praise some of Obama's policies and achievements in office, while those on the right will belittle and attempt to mitigate the achievements of an Obama White House.
It's predictable.

This blind partisanship unfortunately works both ways too.

Obama had his successes and failures while in office and like any other president, he had to work with the confines of a congressional system.
That's democracy.

Gob bless America (and Obama) .

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol

Obama caused the recession

Trump has already pulled us out of it

No President really has the power to save or ruin the U.S. economy.

We can't blame the President for that. The economy always goes in cycles.

Obama didn't cause the recession. The housing market caused it in 2007, and that
wasn't George W Bush's fault either. sh*t happens.

I liked Obama, because he pushed equal rights for all people. Not just
people of a certain race.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No President really has the power to save or ruin the U.S. economy.

We can't blame the President for that. The economy always goes in cycles.

Obama didn't cause the recession. The housing market caused it in 2007, and that
wasn't George W Bush's fault either. sh*t happens.

I liked Obama, because he pushed equal rights for all people. Not just
people of a certain race.
When your defense of your presidents failures is sh*t happens
200.gif