The ultimate sacrifice, my hair or my motivation

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn this guy can't stand different opinions
Is not about different opinion, you can do whatever you want with your life, if you accepted that your path is looking like a billiard ball is your choice, but promoting baldness here makes no sense, we came here to try to find a solution not to go bald. Again check r/bald out on reddit.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is not about different opinion, you can do whatever you want with your life, if you accepted that your path is looking like a billiard ball is your choice, but promoting baldness here makes no sense, we came here to try to find a solution not to go bald. Again check r/bald out on reddit.
I used to think like you, but after a decade I realized that I was just brainwashed by insecure Internet nerds. Most bald men irl look cool and masculine, nothing wrong with them really. It's all psychological damage from going down a rabbithole on the Internet. Balding in itself is actually pretty harmless and you can still get a girlfriend.

Last edited:

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to think like you, but after a decade I realized that I was just brainwashed by insecure Internet nerds. Most bald men irl look cool and masculine, nothing wrong with them really. It's all psychological damage from going down a rabbithole on the Internet. Balding in itself is actually pretty harmless and you can still get a girlfriend.
Actually balding from a very young age(like me) is not harmless, it is associated with numerous health risk, like metabolic disease and cardiovascular diseases

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually balding from a very young age(like me) is not harmless, it is associated with numerous health risk, like metabolic disease and cardiovascular diseases
Genuinely doubt it, unless you can show me proof from a cardiologist that you suffer from a cardiovascular disease.

You are 100x more likely to get serious health issues from crap like Propecia than not doing anything about balding

We have athletes in the NBA with aggressive balding from a young age. And they never had problems getting women. But I know how easy it is to drown in the self pity mindset

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Genuinely doubt it, unless you can show me proof from a cardiologist that you suffer from a cardiovascular disease.

You are 100x more likely to get serious health issues from crap like Propecia than not doing anything about balding

We have athletes in the NBA with aggressive balding from a young age. And they never had problems getting women. But I know how easy it is to drown in the self pity mindset

This is only one study I've found in 5 seconds.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

This is only one study I've found in 5 seconds.
A link to a study that you didn't even read doesn't mean much, I hate to inform you that there's a study for literally anything lol.

If you're into studies go and look up how harmful and toxic Finasteride is. Or just take a quick glance at one of those PFS communities. All those people were perfectly healthy before they took it.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
A link to a study that you didn't even read doesn't mean much, I hate to inform you that there's a study for literally anything lol.

If you're into studies go and look up how harmful and toxic Finasteride is. Or just take a quick glance at one of those PFS communities. All those people were perfectly healthy before they took it.
3 years on dutasteride no sides, I must be superman. You guys with sides seems to be 2 weak to keep your hair

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on finasteride and minoxidil for nearly 10 years now, no sides. If you care about keeping your hair it is worth a try, experimenting with different dosages, topical vs oral, etc.
Yes, only ppl with sides try to convince themselves that the drug is the worst on earth, but is not that bad

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on finasteride and minoxidil for nearly 10 years now, no sides. If you care about keeping your hair it is worth a try, experimenting with different dosages, topical vs oral, etc.
No sides lol lucky f****r. I get close to retrograde ejaculation from finasteride. And this side effect has even become permanent. So now im just using low dose topical finasteride with min and oral min.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Yes, only ppl with sides try to convince themselves that the drug is the worst on earth, but is not that bad

The moderator of the hair transplant forum has been using topical dutasteride with some success I think, even though I thought the molecular size meant it could not permeate through the skin.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The moderator of the hair transplant forum has been using topical dutasteride with some success I think, even though I thought the molecular size meant it could not permeate through the skin.
Topical still goes systemic, to a lesser extent. Some people just can't handle those drugs. It was so traumatizing I wish I never touched it

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point, all of my hair is transplanted so taking finasteride wouldn't even be effective. That's for people who are looking to maintain their native hair.

Of course there's a small risk that the transplanted hair will thin out eventually, but I haven't seen any evidence yet.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's all a russian roulette lol

- How severe your balding is
- How much you pull off the bald/balding look
- How much you can cope with balding mentally/emotionally
- How your body handles the toxins that distort your hormones and other vital parts ("medication")
- How your body responds to a hair transplant

All of it is genetic