The ultimate sacrifice, my hair or my motivation

whatintheworld

Reaction score
It's all a russian roulette lol

- How severe your balding is
- How much you pull off the bald/balding look
- How much you can cope with balding mentally/emotionally
- How your body handles the toxins that distort your hormones and other vital parts ("medication")
- How your body responds to a hair transplant

All of it is genetic
Very true

curlwaves

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly it's hard to know so many things can have both a positive and negative effect. sometimes I just don't know anymore.
The body is very complex. It's probably why cures are so difficult too. Give me a headache.

Has to be Vit C increasing my testosterone or something, hair sheds like mad

carlpoppa

Reaction score
This, just accept balding and stop all this crazy regimen nonsense
Then why are you here? Lol

Genuinely doubt it, unless you can show me proof from a cardiologist that you suffer from a cardiovascular disease.

You are 100x more likely to get serious health issues from crap like Propecia than not doing anything about balding

We have athletes in the NBA with aggressive balding from a young age. And they never had problems getting women. But I know how easy it is to drown in the self pity mindset
They're in the NBA, so it's just as bad as using actors as a "gotcha." Of course it would be easy for them to get girlfriends. Are you serious? That's a very bad example.

For me it’s either hair of skin.. 5Ar is related to both. finasteride dries my skin out, Vit c serum makes my skin better but hair takes a hit.
Why not use a lot of moisturizer?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Then why are you here? Lol

They're in the NBA, so it's just as bad as using actors as a "gotcha." Of course it would be easy for them to get girlfriends. Are you serious? That's a very bad example.

Why not use a lot of moisturizer?

Bro look at the Rock and Michael Jordan, if they can go bald and pull women, objectively you have no excuse.

Hit the gym, get a tan, get some tattoos. Buy some nice clothes and a rolex.

Bro.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro look at the Rock and Michael Jordan, if they can go bald and pull women, objectively you have no excuse.

Hit the gym, get a tan, get some tattoos. Buy some nice clothes and a rolex.

Bro.
Hmm? Their names were mentioned in the context of "balding prematurely means you are genetically predisposed to be less healthy than other people". Some of the healthiest men in the world are in fact bald. Bald alone does not stop you from being healthy.

That's clearly just another excuse for some users on this forum to drown in self pity.. "I got a link to some obscure research that I know nothing about bro (can't even tell you if it's reliable, and I only read the title, don't understand 90% of it because I'm not a doctor, but I still believe it 100%).. it's over for me, time for me to LDAR" lol

Last edited: