This cold hard fact hit me hard today

CCS

Reaction score
JayMan said:
haunted-ballroom said:
JayMan said:
[quote="haunted-ballroom":fe6aa]
JayMan said:
i thought you were on dutasteride. ps i hope you are buzzing your nw3. you told guys who were nw3 on here that their hair was gross so you should be buzzing yours down i guess.

A nw3 looks fine if there is no thinning though imo, no need for a buzz yet

i'm not sure i understand your post. the definition of an nw3 is solidly receded temples. you're saying that if the island in front isn't see through then there's no need to buzz, just to make sure i understand?

Yeah if the frontal part is still thick but erm...maybe I have the wrong idea of what a nw3 is.....?

nw3 example(jude law):
jude008.jpg

still has a thick frontal tuft and i agree with you it would look better as is than shaved/buzzed down. if it starts to thin out though then he should prob shave it.[/quote:fe6aa]

he is just pushing NW2. NW3 is a thin island, not a wide wedge.

G

ccs, that is not an nw2.

this is nw2:

250px-JohnnyKnoxvilleMain.jpg

i will say that it is often hard to tell because there really isn't much difference.

G

ps this is nw1.5

jaynwfj6.jpg

jaynw2mp8.jpg

and is it just me or did dutasteride bring my temples in and improve my hairline in between pic 1 and 2?

CCS

Reaction score
Well them I'm NW4a

CCS

Reaction score
you just have a slight corner recession. NW1.5 is a stretch.

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
you just have a slight corner recession. NW1.5 is a stretch.

i think i'm going to buzz my entire head down to stubble, like no guard on the clippers, so maybe 1.2 mm. you think it will look shitty? i'm missing a bit of hair behind the hairline and i wonder if people will be able to tell at that length. i'm guessing not but you have done more buzzes than me.

they call that haircut an induction cut and you prob got one as a marine. do you think it looks stupid?

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well I guess I am a norwood 2.5 with temple ressesion and thick hair otherwise.

Still, there are many haircuts which focus on spiking the front hairline of your hair up, and a NW2.5 has no front hairline to spike up anymore.

I am only 26 years old for god sake. I have the hairline of a 36 year old.

My life is over.

G

WorldofWarcraft said:
Well I guess I am a norwood 2.5 with temple ressesion and thick hair otherwise.

Still, there are many haircuts which focus on spiking the front hairline of your hair up, and a NW2.5 has no front hairline to spike up anymore.

I am only 26 years old for god sake. I have the hairline of a 36 year old.

My life is over.

i lol'ed

G

Nathaniel said:
I think the longer hair suits you better Jayman.

i like it better too, but with the buzz, no one can tell im balding unless they shine a really bright light on certain points of my head. in normal light and sunlight it looks fine.

G

Looking good with the buzz, Jay. Wish I had a small head like that. Mine is humongous.

G

GrowHairGrow! said:
Looking good with the buzz, Jay. Wish I had a small head like that. Mine is humongous.

Come on, now stop whining about your head shape. It is absolutly fine and ok for a buzz cut (though you would look better with hair of course like everybody else). Did anybody ever say anything negative about your head shape?

G

neo1234 said:
who says negative things about head shapes anyway???

Well, this is a homosexual German actor, his head shape sucks.

uecker_gross.jpg

He looks really old and ugly due to his balding.

But Growhair´s head is fine.

IBM

Reaction score
neo1234 said:
who says negative things about head shapes anyway???

I suffer from plagiocephalus

plagio1.jpg

and some people joked on me because of that when i buzzed my head.
My luck is that my hair is very thick and dense on back.

If i get to NW6 i'll have to use a topee. There's blondieguy hairstyle for me.

G

ghg,

i was one of the first people to tell you that your hair looked good buzzed last year and to keep it that way. lookedmuch better buzzed than long

taug,

why did you pick that picture to post? that german actor seems to have similar facial features/dimensions.

CCS

Reaction score
WHO CARES IF FAT WOMEN THINK TEHY CAN GET BALD MEN. IF YOU ARE PHYSICALLY FIT, YOU CAN DO BETTER. MOST PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE HOT sh*t AND DESERVE FOR YOU TO KISS THEIR BUTT. WHO CARES.

I'm more concerned about my back than I am about my hair right now. That and my dick size. I know how to fix both, though.

IBM

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
WHO CARES IF FAT WOMEN THINK TEHY CAN GET BALD MEN. IF YOU ARE PHYSICALLY FIT, YOU CAN DO BETTER. MOST PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE HOT $#iT AND DESERVE FOR YOU TO KISS THEIR BUTT. WHO CARES.

I'm more concerned about my back than I am about my hair right now. That and my dick size. I know how to fix both, though.

CCS i dont understand you. Dont you have anyone to love? Any girl you look at and think 'Damn it. I really like her!' ?

G

JayMan said:
ghg,

i was one of the first people to tell you that your hair looked good buzzed last year and to keep it that way. lookedmuch better buzzed than long

taug,

why did you pick that picture to post? that german actor seems to have similar facial features/dimensions.

My nose ain't that big!!! :lol: . It's not totally same but in the same direction, yeah. I think his head is even bigger than mine though. Damn I wish I could be happy with my head size/shape, this hairloss depression would be over for me.