This cold hard fact hit me hard today

G

GrowHairGrow! said:
JayMan said:
ghg,

i was one of the first people to tell you that your hair looked good buzzed last year and to keep it that way. lookedmuch better buzzed than long

taug,

why did you pick that picture to post? that german actor seems to have similar facial features/dimensions.

My nose ain't that big!!! :lol: . It's not totally same but in the same direction, yeah. I think his head is even bigger than mine though. d*** I wish I could be happy with my head size/shape, this hairloss depression would be over for me.

i was saying that the guy looks similar to TAUG, not you. lol.

G

JayMan said:
GrowHairGrow! said:
JayMan said:
ghg,

i was one of the first people to tell you that your hair looked good buzzed last year and to keep it that way. lookedmuch better buzzed than long

taug,

why did you pick that picture to post? that german actor seems to have similar facial features/dimensions.

My nose ain't that big!!! :lol: . It's not totally same but in the same direction, yeah. I think his head is even bigger than mine though. d*** I wish I could be happy with my head size/shape, this hairloss depression would be over for me.

i was saying that the guy looks similar to TAUG, not you. lol.

LOL. I can't see the resemblance to Taug either, though.

CCS

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
neo1234 said:
who says negative things about head shapes anyway???

Well, this is a homosexual German actor, his head shape sucks.

uecker_gross.jpg

He looks really old and ugly due to his balding.

But Growhair´s head is fine.

He does not look old or ugly. OK, he does not look 20. Maybe he looks 35. But that is not too bad. He can get dates with good looking women, if he is fit. But I doubt many 18 year olds would want him.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
neo1234 said:
who says negative things about head shapes anyway???

Well, this is a homosexual German actor, his head shape sucks.

uecker_gross.jpg

He looks really old and ugly due to his balding.

But Growhair´s head is fine.

He does not look old or ugly. OK, he does not look 20. Maybe he looks 35. But that is not too bad. He can get dates with good looking women, if he is fit. But I doubt many 18 year olds would want him.

The guy needs to get his teeth bleached! Yellow teeth is not a good look!

s.a.f

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:

Err he does not look 20 probably because he is'nt :roll:
He might be 40+ for all we know so I doubt he wants to date 18yr old girls/boys anyway.
I would guess that with a good personality and a good income he could easily get hot women in their 20's/30's. As an actor I'm guessing that he has a good deal of confidence despite having at least a nw4.

I think you have a problem with accepting your age CCS, in a few years you will be 30 and still comparing yourself to 19yr old college kids.

Actually I just re read your post and you say 35 is'nt too bad :oops: (sorry) :oops:

antonio666

Reaction score
to ccs.

you think this german homosexual actor looks o.k,i agree with taug,

he looks like a man well past his sell by date,it's a good job he is gay because no women would look twicw at this freak

s.a.f

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
to ccs.

he looks like a man well past his sell by date,it's a good job he is gay because no women would look twicw at this freak

And you'd know that, how...?
What is his sell by date 25? How long before you yourself are past your sell by date 5/10 yrs?
FYI the vast majority of people in the world who are in relationships and having sex are probably aged 40+.
Some guys on here have got to realise that your 20's dissapear pretty soon then what are you going to do spend the next 50yrs feeling depressed and inadequate because you cant get college girls and you dont look as young as you used to?

antonio666

Reaction score
s'a'f

this is not a age related slur to tha actor,sean penn ,brad pitt, bobby de niro all look good and they are much older than this guy ,you can look great at 60,but every one has a shelf life and because i am losing my hair
girls and women do not notice me anymore ,my looks have expired not because i am older but because i have or losing a body part in hair.

however the actor in the pic probably was not even good looking with hair

G

I don't know man... some of you guys really have some deep issues, even worse than me. I think the german actor looks like a totally normal human being yet some of you claim he's damn ugly and past his sell by date etc. Dunno, maybe you should hang yourselves by the time you're 30 if you think like that.

IBM

Reaction score
s.a.f. is right in one point: some people think that they're under 20's when they're close to 30's. It's perfectly normal for a close thirty to be bald.

G

i could tell that actor was german just by looking at his picture. there's just some kinda look he gives off.

antonio666

Reaction score
how could you tell he was german,i have been to germany several times and never seen freaks like that actor.

1 .i agree with taug that is head shape is awful

2 . his lack of hair does not do him any favors

3. he looks like he has just raided barry manilows clothes closet

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
antonio666 said:
to ccs.

And you'd know that, how...?
What is his sell by date 25? How long before you yourself are past your sell by date 5/10 yrs?
FYI the vast majority of people in the world who are in relationships and having sex are probably aged 40+.
Some guys on here have got to realise that your 20's dissapear pretty soon then what are you going to do spend the next 50yrs feeling depressed and inadequate because you cant get college girls and you dont look as young as you used to?

Taug is just an age-ist

CCS

Reaction score
If you want to look young, just get in shape, don't smoke, you know the drill. Yeah, and some stuff on skin biology might help your face, too.

s.a.f

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
If you want to look young, just get in shape, don't smoke, you know the drill. Yeah, and some stuff on skin biology might help your face, too.

Genetics also control how fast your body ages. And we cant deny hair (and wether you have it or not) also plays a big part. I look younger now than I did 4 yrs ago because of hair transplant's.

s.a.f

Reaction score
JayMan said:
i could tell that actor was german just by looking at his picture. there's just some kinda look he gives off.

I could tell he was Homo look at how he holds his hands. :shock: