This guy speaks the truth!

slipy

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Maybe its not the that your balding but the fact that your a miserable, whiney excuse for a man who's about as enjoyable to be around as a rotting corpse? :dunno:

sums me up pretty good. but f*** that. for me this isn't about not getting attention from chicks. you think that's the only thing about balding? what about being severely unsuited for a bald head? for someone like me even having a receding hairline clashes badly with my other features. makes me look weird. full baldness? don't even go there. what about social anxiety exacerbated by balding to a severe level? the things ucman and seb talk about. there's so much more to balding than the female aspect. honestly getting females don't even cross my mind that often, definitely not the only reason for my self pity.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
ye but baldness is a change to dating market value,the rest arent.

and yeah agreed with above, when i started to go bald it wasnt the women more the fact that i dont' really want to present myself without the protection of hair, ijust DO NOT THINK it looks right.

i remember seeign tghe guitarist from slayer bald, i thought he looks wierd...i dont think id want to present myself like that at all, like ever...it's retarded.

s.a.f

Reaction score
And the topic is subtley diverted ...... :whistle:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I wonder how much UCman pays his wife to stay with him?

In washed dishes, folded laundry and trash being taken out. Did I forget occasionally vacuuming? That too, basically being a dad and a husband and holding down a job is my tribute to the family unit.

To be fair to the topic at hand, I can't refute the logic of "you can't win if you don't play." While your odds at winning are give or take cut in half, you will never capitalize on that other 50% if you don't try to put yourself out there. Granted, it is a riskier proposition for a bald guy and his path will be fraught with rejection. There is nothing wrong with acknowledging the odds are against us moreso than average/above average guys with hair... that is just being realistic. But even I have to admit that you are never going to win over that slightly cute/ average girl who is cool enough to look past your hairloss if you are unwilling to meet her halfway. All of this takes guts and fortitude to accomplish and even then there is no guarantee.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
sorry UCMan are you saying that your relationship is more lopsided and you are doing all the work or what have you?

in any case my brother IS paying for it, and it ISN'T fair, and people have lost gf to hairloss and hairloss alone, it's bad, really freakin bad.

im fed up with this argument, hairloss is a big factor in attractiveness for white men, we are at the lowest dating market poll against guys who arent pre-maturely balding and we cannot compromise with attitude change or what have you.

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
[quote="s.a.f":1j8gyin2]
I wonder how much UCman pays his wife to stay with him?

In washed dishes, folded laundry and trash being taken out. Did I forget occasionally vacuuming? That too, basically being a dad and a husband and holding down a job is my tribute to the family unit.[/quote:1j8gyin2]

See in HPM's view this makes you a loser, she should be offering you blowjobs 24/7. If you have to help pay the bills and look after your daughter you're obviously being played. Because NW1's dont do all that stuff ..... do they?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It's not lopsided. If anything it was lopsided in my favour for the longest time until I finally shaped up and got a job and started contributing. Before that I was what I would consider a loser... and she still put up with me! Now things are much more even. We would not have been able to last 13 years (happily anyway) if that element of unfairness persisted. :dunno: Keep in mind HPM that I am lucky, however much I b**ch about being bald I am off the market and don't have to deal with the same pressures single bald guys face. But really my issue with baldness transcends women to more of society as a whole, like Slippy said.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
i dont liek the way society views bald people as well.

that was my main concern of stepping out the door 22 and totally bald and keep telling myself "i look normal and age appropiate"

eventually you snap and say no i don't look normal and this is not ok until im over 50.

when i went out bald people ridiculued me.

society dissaproved of me and people looked at me with disgust.

then someone said i looked like "scott evil" with no hair, which is obvious not an approving look from people.

i got nothing but bad comments from people calling me slaphead and such.

it was some shitty job that i dont need cause im rich anyway, i havent worked for 2 years but im still richer than any guy that works in that shitty job anyway.

even the bin man that used to call me slaphead, i am richer than he will ever be without me having to work a day in my life, so at least i get my own back with my riches.

slipy

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
And the topic is subtley diverted ...... :whistle:

no biggie when a trite old sh*t like this has been discussed 100 times. when op comes here presenting this a something everyone hasn't heard countless times before a decission to troll the f*** out of it has to be made.

seb

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
i dont liek the way society views bald people as well.

that was my main concern of stepping out the door 22 and totally bald and keep telling myself "i look normal and age appropiate"

eventually you snap and say no i don't look normal and this is not ok until im over 50.

when i went out bald people ridiculued me.

society dissaproved of me and people looked at me with disgust.

then someone said i looked like "scott evil" with no hair, which is obvious not an approving look from people.

i got nothing but bad comments from people calling me slaphead and such.

it was some shitty job that i dont need cause im rich anyway, i havent worked for 2 years but im still richer than any guy that works in that shitty job anyway.

even the bin man that used to call me slaphead, i am richer than he will ever be without me having to work a day in my life, so at least i get my own back with my riches.

Yes,I am constantly insluted when I deliver the post.I was called a slaphead by a black guy walking with his missus(such a big man,only muttered it).Imagine if I had walked past and made monkey noises...there woulod be f**kin uproar.
I also had too threaten a bin-man who was shouting baldy halfway down the street...another worthless w**k who crapped himself when I conforted him.
The incidences are long and relentless.Thus it not related too height as I am just under 6 3" and HPM is 5 5".
I know,I know,I sound like a whinying maggot,sorry for relaying my feelings on an impact section of a hairloss forum. :jackit:
Maybe it is the life I have led,but I have got to say,99.9% of people I come across,are bacteria,worthless,meaningless tadpoles,that need too depart from this planet,rapidly. :)

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I feel like if some of the posters on this site could experience the type and volume of encounters that we (seb) have had then they would do a 180 degree attitude adjustment!

s.a.f

Reaction score
I dont remember ever experiencing anything worse than some occasional piss taking from work colleages and I'm not as big as either UCman or Seb. No one apart from me really cared, why would they its not their problem. Not unless you give them a reason to.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
really?

is that all.

but i mean surely you must feel like sh*t amongst people with hair, i rememebr one time i was walking down a street at night and their were two young guys (with hair ofc) under a bus stop, i walked past them and thought to myself "thank f*** i have my toupey on",becuase i know i would have gotten slagged off immideiatly by them, i know theyd look down on me and laugh at me, or think negative thoughts about me.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
really?
i rememebr one time i was walking down a street at night and their were two young guys (with hair ofc) under a bus stop, i walked past them and thought to myself "thank f*ck i have my toupey on",becuase i know i would have gotten slagged off immideiatly by them, i know theyd look down on me and laugh at me, or think negative thoughts about me.

You know that?
Or you just felt insecure.
I know what its like to be a 26 yr old NW4 in a room full of other guys my age who were all NW1/2's. Yes it makes you feel slightly inferior but how did they feel about this baldy amongst them? They did'nt give a 5hit.
If you're a black guy in a room full of whites are they all thinking "whats that n1**er doing here"?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
no really these guys are like low-life ned types THAT WOULD target my bald head and yes THEY DO look down upon me and think negative thoughts about me, what non young bald WOULDN'T think negative thoughts about your look becuase they know they wouldnt want to be inflicted with the curse of all things.

everyone is feeling shame for you.

no women wants their son to go bald in 20s.

no young man wants to be balding

can we please stop pretending their is no stigma attached to this sh*t, the only reason your defending it is becuase you've been through it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
no really these guys are like low-life ned types THAT WOULD target my bald head and yes THEY DO look down upon me and think negative thoughts about me,

What makes you think that they even give a sh*t about you? What are you to them - just a passerby you have no influence on their day.
When I gop to the supermarket I walk past 100's of people fat, thin, short, tall I dont even notice them.
What makes you think that they even care about your existence bald or not?

HPM said:
what non young bald WOULDN'T think negative thoughts about your look becuase they know they wouldnt want to be inflicted with the curse of all things.

everyone is feeling shame for you.

no women wants their son to go bald in 20s.

no young man wants to be balding

The same can be said for being fat or having acne or sticky out ears or a big nose or bad teeth .... ect ect.
But there are millions of people out there with those things and they dont sit at home believing the world hates them.

HPM said:
can we please stop pretending their is no stigma attached to this sh*t, the only reason your defending it is becuase you've been through it.
Stigma? I think theres more stigma to guys who wear wigs or have hair transplant's than there is for the natural bald guy.
Its hardly the same as being a peadophile or something. You need to get some perspective.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
ugh acne, that's rare, i dont notice people with big noses, seriously i never see it, or big ears, im not noticing anything liek this

bad teeth as well, come on.

there is no sexual power associated with not good teeth, hair is a big thing for a young guy, to loose it in your youth is a shame, stop comparing this to having a big nose.

no one is thinking "its a shame your son has a big nose at 21"

vs

"its a shame your son is loosing his hair at 21"

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
ugh acne, that's rare, i dont notice people with big noses, seriously i never see it, or big ears, im not noticing anything liek this

bad teeth as well, come on.

Oh yes because bald people are in the siamese twin range of freakyness.

HPM said:
there is no sexual power associated with not good teeth, hair is a big thing for a young guy, to loose it in your youth is a shame, stop comparing this to having a big nose.

no one is thinking "its a shame your son has a big nose at 21"

vs

"its a shame your son is loosing his hair at 21"

Nobody is thinking anything about other peoples sons! FFS people have their own lives to contend with!
You seriously need to get a life, maybe then you'd have something more to think about and would'nt be focusing on what other peoples appearance is like.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Not unless you give them a reason to.
Not true. There have been plenty of occasions where I was just minding my own business when some a**h** decides to make a spectacle of me. Did nothing whatsoever to warrant such an insult other than me being bald and him being a d1ck head. Happens all the time.

monty1978 said:
I agree. The only people who take the piss out of baldies are children and morons so why care?
The fact that there are alot of morons out there doesn't make it any easier. You still have to "deal" with them anyway.
s.a.f said:
Its hardly the same as being a peadophile or something. You need to get some perspective.
You can't tell who's a pedo by looking at them... contrary to what some ignorant people think. Major difference there... I remember a guy once told me I look like a pedophile. I asked him why and he said because I was skinny and bald. Great, so on top of getting flack for being bald, some people may be inclined to believe that I'm some deranged sex starved pervert because I fit some imagined profile. Needless to say I told the guy to f*** off and stop projecting.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
white balding guys are always used in teh media for pedophiles, rapists etc.

people have general disgust for white balding guys, they look unfreidnly and unapproachable, society doesnt like the way we look.