This guy speaks the truth!

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
HPM-I didnt mention glasses,you have mixed me up with someone else.
SAF-You mention the ginger guy at work being a freak.Well I am ginger AND bald,can you now see,I am deemed abnormal by the majority of society.

I did'nt call him a freak I simply stated that he was in a much smaller minority than the balding guys so if you believe balding guys are abnormal/freaks then a ginger guy must be even more of one.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Are you telling me that you think the % of short sighted 17 yr olds is the same as the % of short sighted 70 yr olds?

Its called Adult onset myopia.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Thats right HPM you keep telling yourself its nothing to do with you other than your hair and height, give yourself an excuse not to ever try, that way you cant be held reponsible for your failures. :whistle:

Makes no difference. Personality is as hard to change as increasing height or reversing baldness anyway.

s.a.f

Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
s.a.f said:
Thats right HPM you keep telling yourself its nothing to do with you other than your hair and height, give yourself an excuse not to ever try, that way you cant be held reponsible for your failures. :whistle:

Makes no difference. Personality is as hard to change as increasing height or reversing baldness anyway.

Yeah but personality is not genetic so he's only got himself to blame for that.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
LooseItAll said:
[quote="s.a.f":1dpkvvde]Thats right HPM you keep telling yourself its nothing to do with you other than your hair and height, give yourself an excuse not to ever try, that way you cant be held reponsible for your failures. :whistle:

Yeah but personality is not genetic so he's only got himself to blame for that.[/quote:1dpkvvde]

There is no evidence that it is not genetic, so it may well be or at least predispositions to develop a certain type of personality. I cannot agree on the part that it's all his fault. His parents are the ones to blame as they were probably giving him everything he wanted and he never had a chance to gradually become a MAN. And now it is very hard to do it instanty at such a late age.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
s.a.f said:
Are you telling me that you think the % of short sighted 17 yr olds is the same as the % of short sighted 70 yr olds?

Its called Adult onset myopia.
yea but i dont see how it is considered a sign of aging. maybe bad genes but not aging

at least ive never heard of people being considered older for wearing glasses for nearsightedness

Nope I agree with SAF here. Eyesight does worsen as years go by in almost every individual.

And yes it is a sign of aging. Just watch some cartoons, they are a good indicator of what people link with getting old.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Bad eyesight has Lasik. Bad hair has hair transplants. Which one has the higher success rate and lower complication/ infection rate? off topic btw.

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Bad eyesight has Lasik. Bad hair has hair transplants. Which one has the higher success rate and lower complication/ infection rate? off topic btw.

But like hair transplant's the % of people with defective eyes that actually opt for surgery is incredibly low. Its been around for over about 15 yrs now and has'nt had much of an impact on the sales of glasses.

But anyway that further proves my point, its an easily available option and yet people who still wear glasses are not being marginalised by society.