This is it.

Death

Reaction score
Man this is depressing

its society's fault not your hair......were forced to fit this model and if we cant we feel like sh*t pretty sad huh?

ok deco tell me this....are you healthy? like you can walk talk see and hear? have a roof over your head ( bald or not)? have food in your belly? you not that poor cuz you have a camera , a computer and money to buy treatments.....

a lot of people have it way worse....hair loss is nothing compared to a lot of other sh*t that can happen to you?

I know how you feel...were young and want to be young...get girls and sh*t like that but searously I look at people our age and how stupid they are....man look outside of vanity...outside of the mindset of the conformist youth and youll find a sh*t load to live for

me for one... and you can do this too dont mind if you bite off of me....get really ripped via training MMA and anytime someone with hair says somthing you f*** them up....being able to beat most people in a fight is a great feeling...sometimes as much as having hair....

well hope this is just one of those cry for attention sh*t.....which it seem like lol Im a PSY major ....I know ahahaha...but if not i hope you figure things out for the better

Death

Reaction score
oh AND btw 48 hairs in the shower AHAHAHAHAHA]

shed more pubs then that durning showering

man i run my hand through my head during the shower amd get like 20 hairs.... no bs plus the rest of the shower so im way over 50

shave your head....zero hairs will fall out in the shower

metropolis

Established Member
Reaction score
What can I say? Decro is right. Hair loss sucks, it's cruel and unfair. I went through the same when I started losing my hair at 17 (depression, suicidal thoughts) but I never give up without a fight. Don't give up just yet Decro, you can't control you hair loss but you can control how deal with it and it's just a matter of time until an effective treatment is available - if finasteride didn't work for you.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
toocoolforhair said:
Going bald shouldn't stop you from achieveing any of your goals. Unless your goals are to be a model or conquer Hollywood. I seriously suggest buzzing your hair short so you can realise it's not that big of a deal. The bald(ing) guys on this forum who say it's the end of the world have low self-esteem. Low self-esteem can ruin your life, but baldness can't.

When you are completely bald (at LEAST a Nw6) then come back and say that...

Obsidian

Reaction score
I doubt he killed himself :jackit:

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
There is much more to life than hair. If you look around you will notice many bald/balding guys with nice girls. Every man goes bald eventually and even tho you are young eventually all your peers will be going bald as well. I come to realise that women DO NOT CARE if a man is bald. Its about the person and their attitude. If a man dwels on his baldness then he is giving off negative signals and this puts the women off not the fact that they are bald. My advice is to get on the treatments and wear some concealer like Toppik and if this still doesn't work for you then just shave it off. I wish you the best of luck but PLEASE do not think about suicide as many men go bald and you are no means a freak. Good luck man :)

cuebald

Reaction score
The problem I have with male pattern baldness lately is jealousy.
I have a mate who's a year older than me and he has awesome curly dark blonde hair.
It makes him look just like a teenager, aged 25.

No :gay: incase Taugenichts is reading :mrgreen:

Whenever we go to a bar and we're sitting round a table, he is always the centre of attention to all the girls. They listen to everything he says and always agree with his suggestions. Even on a subconscious level.
I'd nair it all off but he's a genuinely nice guy :laugh:

Me and a few other, uglier people in the group are the invisible ones, the "taggers along", it seems.
Even if we pipe up we get ignored as soon as the haired ones speak.

This is the way of the world.

cuebald

Reaction score
I guess I could say I am jealous. I see the way women look at the guy above, they suddenly stop and stare etc, their eyes bright up when they see him, etc.
And this guy is no model don't get me wrong.

That kind of stuff never happens to me. It's the subconscious reaction you can see is absent.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Bald guys get treated differently than guys with hair. There is definately a prejudice there and it sucks and it's not fair. It makes me want to get a good system just to show them how good I can look and prove that the only thing holding me back visually is the hair.

Obsidian

Reaction score
amsch said:
Obsidian said:
I doubt he killed himself :jackit:
Obsidian, why do you have to be such an idiot?

Explain to me why I am an idiot?

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Bald guys get treated differently than guys with hair. There is definately a prejudice there and it sucks and it's not fair. It makes me want to get a good system just to show them how good I can look and prove that the only thing holding me back visually is the hair.

But do you see a severely overweight or ugly woman differently than a hot woman?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
uncomfortable man said:

But do you see a severely overweight or ugly woman differently than a hot woman?
I guess it would depend on how overweight were talking here. Everything is relative just like a woman might ask "how bald?". Just like some guys will look at fat girl and say, she's got a pretty face but...None the less, both parties are subject to criticism.

barcafan

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
uncomfortable man said:

100% true but at least they can take solace in the fact that they can change it. It's not something they HAVE To be stuck with

s.a.f

Reaction score
The point to remember is just like guys with hair, all bald guys are not equal.

Women dont just say no to all bald guys anymore than they say yes to all guys with hair.

This guy with great hair is just like a woman with great tits there are plenty of women who have great bodies but are very ugly and there are plenty who might not have a better than average body but have beautiful faces and I know which one I'd go for.

I have a female freind who gets asked out by half the guys she meets, she's always being hassled by jerks who fall in love with her and she has to deal with their unwanted advances.
Anyway the point is this woman can have her pick of any guys and in the 8 or so years that I've known her she's been out with guys from NW1 - NW6, guys from 5'7" - 6'+ and guys who work manual jobs to guys who own succesful businesses, so to believe that a woman will dismiss you just because you dont tick all the boxes is wrong.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
This reminds me of a female friend that i know. She was always making fun of ginger guys and when a ginger would approach her in a club she would just ignore him. Guess what? She ended up marrying a ginger guy and they have a baby on the way! She once told me her ideal guy was like Ben Affleck i.e. tall, dark, handsome with a chisled jawline etc. The guy she married is short, ginger and very average looking so it looks like she didn't get the man she wanted then! She is so happy and im sure Ben Afflick himself could not split them up! Like saf stated you don't need to tick all the boxes to get a gf!

I personally wouldn't want a hot stunner as my gf because I would get jealous if other guys started checking her out but thats prob just me! I would much prefer an average looking girl with a nice body preferably a brunnette with shorter hair like in a bob. I don't like fatties but if shes carrying a few extra pounds then i'd be cool with that.

FlashDance

Established Member
Reaction score
I can totally understand what you go through when you first realize you might end up bald. I'm 28, and I've had time to go through the 2 first years of this crap, so the initial shock is over. In all, I'd have to say the thing that makes me come out of my great depressions over hairloss are watching and learning about stories like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmahlc6n9_A

I know a lot of people use the argument "At least you're not as bad as this poor fellow", but in reality it helps put your concerns in perspective. It's really hard to admit this at first, but in time, and after learning about so many amazing people who've dealt with horrible afflictions, you come to appreciate the little (and big) things you have.

If Jonny Kennedy can keep a bright outlook and amicable personality through all the crap he's been dealt, then I owe it to him, others, and mostly myself to live life to the fullest I can.

Petchsky

Reaction score
SAF and Bald Dave's stories show an important point: What women say they want, and what they end up choosing is often miles apart.

thetodd

Established Member
Reaction score
That's sadly true.
"I want a guy who is nice and sensitive".
Bullsh*t.
If that's the case, then why is it that nice and sensitive guys get their hearts ripped out at about three times the rate of your average playa?
There is a universal truth to life.
People often say what sounds good, but they rarely mean it...