Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shookwun

Reaction score
Gymcels don't get that, unfortunately.

More frame discussion.

can't get it through your thick 7 head that you have zero muscle hence the reason both of you cry, and fap yourselves to sleep every night.

but but but frame. No hun, zero aushwitz muscle..

maxresdefault.jpg

2bad44dec5245ba6e8dffc14516e70f0.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
An average man typically has very few options. An average woman? She can get the world if she wants.

Would it be different if she was hot? Yes, it's easier to understand a 9/10 woman being privileged. That's not denied by popular culture, in contrast to the portrayal of the average woman whom we are always told cannot find a good man. There are countless articles in the media about how hard it is to find a man

Im sure it goes on with gay men too...men using men for money with sex involved

but doubt it goes on with lesbians.

once a man puts a value number on a woman by rating her (a 5 or a 7 or a 9) women are going to trade in for that value.

You all talk about women as if they have an expiration date--yet its annoying that they do what they can to cash in on those looks while they are still young enough to do it?

Its not the paying you guys are bothered by it's the lack of her 'value' compared to what she got..

as if he paid for a mercedes and got a Toyota.

but maybe for him she is a Mercedes.

its just really hypocritical and judgmental since you all seem to 'resent' the value system of beauty YET you are annoyed someone is using it to have a woman he deems worth it.

Maybe for him she is fore filling both a physical need and a psychological need.

One mans trash is another mans jewel.

Maybe his standards are not that high.

I don't walk around and see really gorgeous men or even average men with less attractive women i see a lot of the opposite in real life with men who have money.

I think if a man wants a woman for her 'hotness' and he cant get it on his own looks its at least honest for him to dip into his piggy bank to get someone out of his league.

I think PJ had from photos we have posted pretty high standards of beauty so when he says the woman is a '5' i don't know if she is really a '5' to most average or unattractive men...she may be a '7' ...

it's too much judging someones character based on looks.

every divorced person you talk to one of the parties or you are friends or family with one of the parties--the other person is automatically vile because we are looking through a biased perspective.

If men put up with beautiful women being shits because of the beauty they like--then the woman is just an object she is not longer a person...because her character does not matter only her casing or exterior.....then you guys get mad we live in a judgmental society?

it just reads weird.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
More frame discussion.

can't get it through your thick 7 head that you have zero muscle hence the reason both of you cry, and fap yourselves to sleep every night.

maxresdefault.jpg

never understood the frame argument. i see plenty guys with 'small frame' 'small shoulders' or whatever, look great after working out for a while.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
baldhurt to answer you; propecia 1 mg might increase your testosterone by 12 % on average , more if you have low baseline test .
Dutasteride might give you an increase of 25 % testo .
But it will mainly go to oestrogen , because of the dht supression.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
More frame discussion.

maxresdefault.jpg

He was aesthetic as f***.

shookwun

Reaction score
never understood the frame argument. i see plenty guys with 'small frame' 'small shoulders' or whatever, look great after working out for a while.
Just a cope.

but but small frame, and tiny joints!!

taylor-lautner-workout-before-after-300x250.jpg

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
More frame discussion.

maxresdefault.jpg

Shook, I am curious. You said the other day that muscles don't make much difference in how attractive you are to women. But I have no doubt that the skinny guy in the picture above got way more pussy after those muscles. What do you think? You think his pussy count went up? Or perhaps you think that it may make a difference for some people while not for others?

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shook, I am curious. You said the other day that muscles don't make much difference in how attractive you are to women. But I have no doubt that the skinny guy in the picture above got way more pussy after those muscles. What do you think? You think his pussy count went up? Or perhaps you think that it may make a difference for some people while not for others?

Zyzz became a f*****g slayer. Pretty much a celebrity is AUS and fitness community

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

lol of course it makes a difference

but depends on everything else. if your ugly, doesnt matter. bald, depends.

but this guy is good looking with hair but really skinny before, which isnt attractive. so of course its helped him.

Status
Not open for further replies.