Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you still going to be running T?

I have surgery next month and cannot work out until April, no point in doing so beforehand. I might do the steroids that CDnuts recomends, they up-regulate 5ar, and have helped people with PFS recover. I don't have PFS but I have similar symptoms.

By the way, are you using the new spironolactone cream on yourself?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Chris Hemsworth in Thor, if it was achievable for me, no doubt about it.
Its probably not possible for 80% of the population.

I'm just not a fan of the macho muscular look myself.

My heroes are Morrissey and Daniel Day Lewis so this probably explains why I don't like the Hollywood body.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

My heroes are Morrissey and Daniel Day Lewis so this probably explains why I don't like the Hollywood body.

Daniel Day Lewis is good looking in a very different way.

He doesn't need big muscles, and he doesn't need a NW1 or even a NW2 hairline.

He's 6'2 and tremendously charismatic:
MV5BMjE2NDY2NDc1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjAyMjkwOQ@@._V1_UY317_CR13,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Liam Neeson doesn't need huge muscles either:
Neeson_blog.jpg

Those two men are so tremendously good looking that it's perfectly worthwhile for them to focus on getting to know as many women as possible. They don't need a NW1 and don't need a six pack. They should do enough exercise to stay healthy and arguably no more.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Daniel Day Lewis is good looking in a very different way.

He doesn't need big muscles, and he doesn't need a NW1 or even a NW2 hairline.

He's 6'2 and tremendously charismatic:
MV5BMjE2NDY2NDc1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjAyMjkwOQ@@._V1_UY317_CR13,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Liam Neeson doesn't need huge muscles either:
Neeson_blog.jpg

Those two men are so tremendously good looking that it's perfectly worthwhile for them to focus on getting to know as many women as possible. They don't need a NW1 and don't need a six pack. They should do enough exercise to stay healthy and arguably no more.
Daniel Day Lewis is the coolest fellow to ever walk the planet. I mean, he quit acting for a decade because he wanted to become a cobbler in Italy, and didn't fancy being famous anymore.

Would you say he is a NW3 or a NW4 now?

upload_2017-1-21_15-51-24.png

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have surgery next month and cannot work out until April, no point in doing so beforehand. I might do the steroids that CDnuts recomends, they up-regulate 5ar, and have helped people with PFS recover. I don't have PFS but I have similar symptoms.

By the way, are you using the new spironolactone cream on yourself?

What kind of steroids are those that upregulate 5ar?

Nope I don't. Currently running RU with tempol/s-equol in solution. But my hair is in top notch shape now. I'm doing fantastically.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I might have a date coming up. I'm planning for it to be dinner. There are a few problems. The photo that I used on the app was taken about 9 months ago and, now the hair is more diffuse. Also, I was clean shaven in the photo. Now I'm going to buzz my hair but I'll need to compensate by a short beard (3 or 4mm at most). Will that fly? I can't be wearing a hat when I greet her, right?

Also, what should I wear on my torso? I know the right pants, footwear etc.People always tell me that I look like I'm in good shape when I wear a t-shirt and none of my button down shirts fit me well. So, what's a good choice? Clean t-shirt and cardigan?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of steroids are those that upregulate 5ar?

Nope I don't. Currently running RU with tempol/s-equol in solution. But my hair is in top notch shape now. I'm doing fantastically.

It's some sort of prohormone, I'll look it up on swole source after my surgery. Another guy followed it (was briefly a poster here) and he recovered while on his second steroid cycle.

I'm concerned with the new topical. I'm not sure that 0.05% alfatradiol will have any impact at all, it's a micro-dose if there ever was on an already weak chemical. Also worried that spironolactone will give me tits.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I might have a date coming up. I'm planning for it to be dinner. There are a few problems. The photo that I used on the app was taken about 9 months ago and, now the hair is more diffuse. Also, I was clean shaven in the photo. Now I'm going to buzz my hair but I'll need to compensate by a short beard (3 or 4mm at most). Will that fly? I can't be wearing a hat when I greet her, right?

Ever considered using toppik?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Also, what should I wear on my torso? I know the right pants, footwear etc.People always tell me that I look like I'm in good shape when I wear a t-shirt and none of my button down shirts fit me well. So, what's a good choice? Clean t-shirt and cardigan?

Why not spend thirty minutes to go buy another buttoned-down shirt that fits well? That's something you always need in your wardrobe, so you won't just be wearing it once.

Cardigan is fine given that it's winter.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Ever considered using toppik?

Yes! But Fred (earlier in this thread) said that it's a bad idea. And, I thought that it won't work with buzzed hair. And, it's too late now. The date would be this week and I'd need a week of practicing with Toppik before using it in a proper situation.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes! But Fred (earlier in this thread) said that it's a bad idea. And, I thought that it won't work with buzzed hair. And, it's too late now. The date would be this week and I'd need a week of practicing with Toppik before using it in a proper situation.

It's hard to give you advice (hair or dress or whatever) without even knowing how you look like and what's your current Norwood, though.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what a f*****g slayer, have u tried to post this pic into ur tinder acc?

cringe

speed dating is the lowest sh*t man can do ever for a getting a pussy

I am not in alliance with Dante and I told before I find all memes humour as very basic and low IQ and never put like on them.

Also I never wrote down anything against you only that you are hitting a way below ur league going out with 4/10 girls.

Also take in mind 90% of what I write is for lulz (excluding my males/females ratings) so do not take it seriously.

No, I never post anything related to my training or MMA. 95% of women don't give a chit and I wouldn't expect them to.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I never post anything related to my training or MMA. 95% of women don't give a chit and I wouldn't expect them to.

I think that it would bifurcate women honestly. Many would instantly reject you on the basis that they're morally opposed to it, others would be turned on by it.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

Its impossible to say without a picture

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that it would bifurcate women honestly. Many would instantly reject you on the basis that they're morally opposed to it, others would be turned on by it.

In my experience lots of women don't like it. There's the select few who do like it. I'm actually thinking of training again and maybe fighting in the fall. Maybe.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm not a big fan of the bodybuilder physique. I prefer the athletic physique like George st Pierre.

Attachments

• IMG_0204.JPG
    IMG_0204.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 191

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Alliances"? "Hate him"? LOL I don't give a f*** about baldhurts, I'm just trolling him, too. He reminds me of the average reddit poster, and you can't take someone like him seriously, can you? Plain retarded. Have you really read some of his comments? Please.

This. He's just a slightly more retarded version of tellersqueal, here to brag and post pictures of himself and be told he looks good, and to boost his ego. Good-looking guys are like this, after all.

LOL man, not once in all my posts did I ever brag, if anything I put myself down. I'm like a NW2.5+ I'm balding and going through the same exact thing you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.