Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
You need your photos to be both good and honest, sorry if that sounds like a contradiction.

What's your height, weight, and waist size for pants? What's your ethnicity?

I won't give exact numbers, but it's the following:
Height: 164-170cm.
Weight: 68-72kg
Ethnicity: South Asian
Pant size: 30 or 32, usually 32.

Also, I think that my pattern is a NW7.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I won't give exact numbers, but it's the following:
Height: 164-170cm.
Weight: 68-72kg
Ethnicity: South Asian
Pant size: 30 or 32, usually 32.

Also, I think that my pattern is a NW7.

My condolences, it's tough being short and south Asian. You can get a girl but it will be very hard to get one who isn't Indian.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the advice, Fred. I always thought that my NW6 was sabotaging my efforts. Perhaps it is really my diminutive height and unpopular ethnicity. I'm going to go with the shaved look and get some better pictures taken. It will be some effort because I've been avoiding photographs for years.

ive seen your hair man. your hair is definately not helping you

you should have started shaving it years ago man.

shave that sh*t to the bone. you are darked skin so its ok, it will look good.

wolfpack is right, we need a sticky for guys who need to know how to look once they start shaving.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
My condolences, it's tough being short and south Asian. You can get a girl but it will be very hard to get one who isn't Indian.

yes its tough, but its f*****g IMPOSSIBLE if you go around sporting a grown out horseshoe nw6 forming with barely any hair left on top. how everyone doesnt get that is beyond me

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes its tough, but its f*****g IMPOSSIBLE if you go around sporting a grown out horseshoe nw6 forming with barely any hair left on top. how everyone doesnt get that is beyond me

I have no idea what his hair looks like, so I didn't comment on his hair.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea what his hair looks like, so I didn't comment on his hair.

wee.jpg
weeee.jpg
wefff.jpg

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
????

Looks like the proper length given the pattern, how else could he style it?

your kidding me right?

this is why guys never get dates

they have NO CLUE how to look, especially when their balding

SHAVE IT BRO

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
look man it all depends on your style, if he doesnt like it short then f*** it, but it will always look better imo

i think i saw a picture of ur hair once. it was grown out abit if i remember. i would have shaved/buzzed it, it would look smarter imo. but f*** it, maybe thats not your style

but this dude is nw6. he needs to start buzzing asap

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
look man it all depends on your style, if he doesnt like it short then f*** it, but it will always look better imo

i think i saw a picture of ur hair once. it was grown out abit if i remember. i would have shaved/buzzed it, it would look smarter imo. but f*** it, maybe thats not your style

but this dude is nw6. he needs to start buzzing asap

My problem is that the hair I do have grows very fast, so I don't always get haircuts on time.

Here's a recent pic of me, representative:

3d98933e9-4388-43e7-b11a-303944f8ac53.2.jpg

13754701_10102619415636997_6020542261875638005_n.jpg

I have narrow bones, below-average Jewfro hair that is receding, bushy eyebrows that need to be threaded all the time, a slightly big nose, and no spectacular redeeming features such as height or muscles or blue eyes.

Second picture is a bit older. I was in the Daintree rainforest for a day -- you should all go. Anyway when I posted it once I was told not to wear tshirts and to dress better. I was in the f*****g tropical rainforest I wasn't going to wear a turtleneck, I wore a tourist shirt, but the thing is when you're not 8.5/10 reasons to nitpick will just manifest themselves in people's minds.

T

tellersquill

My problem is that the hair I do have grows very fast, so I don't always get haircuts on time.

I have narrow bones, below-average Jewfro hair that is receding, bushy eyebrows that need to be threaded all the time, a slightly big nose, and no spectacular redeeming features such as height or muscles or blue eyes.

Second picture is a bit older. I was in the Daintree rainforest for a day -- you should all go. Anyway when I posted it once I was told not to wear tshirts and to dress better. I was in the f*****g tropical rainforest I wasn't going to wear a turtleneck, I wore a tourist shirt, but the thing is when you're not 8.5/10 reasons to nitpick will just manifest themselves in people's minds.
Have you ever tried growing a proper beard?

Also, I think you are one of those people who look better with even shorter hair.

Congrats on the weigh loss btw

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

u r right.
shaved head or even buzz cut doesn't work for all of us.
anyway, first pic is nice - keep up with that side burn.

Have you ever tried growing a proper beard?

yea beard may add something to ur personality

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You are not a bad looking guy David

Truthfully yes you have a big nose.

but rest of your face is pretty good.

you have good facial structure and nice mouth eyes.

Did you ever consider refining nose a little?

You dont need to but just curious if you considered it.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are not a bad looking guy David

Truthfully yes you have a big nose.

but rest of your face is pretty good.

you have good facial structure and nice mouth eyes.

Did you ever consider refining nose a little?

You dont need to but just curious if you considered it.

I have no idea where I'd start for plastic surgery. A rhinoplasty though costs a little more than a hair transplant and is higher risk, so I don't lean in that direction. I remember when my nose had a growth spurt during puberty. It happened in the course of like a month or two. I went from a normal nose to a big one. Anyway $10,000 is a significant investment, I'm almost certain a hair transplant is a better option, unless we get very good news from Fidia and Histogen.

Anyway, I am not good looking. The measurement of how good looking a man is how well he does at online dating. I get less than 10% reply rate on OkCupid and PoF and far lower date rate; on tinder and bumble I'm getting very, very few matches. Women want taller, stronger, more masculine, whiter, less nerdy men.

But I appreciate your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.