sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Having a sexy voice is just as important as being confident. :D

sexxy.jpg

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard a lot of sexual replies from girls on dating apps are often just guys trolling, is this not the case?

It seems fake to be honest, but maybe I'm just coping.

They are totally real accounts; I had mutual FB friends with them and they had Instagram accounts linked. It's usually really obvious if the accounts are fake IMO.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, you're right, you're not good-looking, by any stretch of the imagination. That said, you're also far from hideous and the weight loss is definitely doing you a favour mate - keep up the good work! I'd say you're a 4, maybe a 5, though I'd err towards the former.

Your nose is a little on the chunkier side, yes, but as others have commented, you could easily remedy that with surgery. I must say though, I do question what you're doing on a hair loss forum. You're what, 35? And an NW2? By most people's standards you're basically a full head. @CopeForLife called this one right I'm afraid, your hair is the least of your worries.

The extra weight is (as you've correctly identified) by far your most damaging shortcoming. The nose is another and, truthfully, your facial bone structure isn't brilliant. Sadly, there's little you can do to ameliorate the latter, but as I just intimated, the dumpy nose is fixable. Your dress sense is also letting you down: browse through some fashion catalogues and sort that sh*t out!

I feel your gripes about the post-30 dating world though. You're right, most of the really nice girls would have been snapped up by now. Dating well below your age range isn't really an option (as you're well aware, you're simply never going to be attractive enough for that). Perhaps you should just accept the (pseudo) inevitable and accustom yourself to being alone? Wank off to science monthly or whatever it is that gets you going. I mean that sincerely. Skirt-chasing has a significant opportunity cost, and given the amount of work you'd need to put in to have even a 10% chance of getting a girl that you fit pretty well with, it may well be that that time would be better spent elsewhere. Imagine the progress you could make professionally, if you just cut out the wifey-coursing? Anyway, best of luck with whatever you choose to do mate and congrats on the weight loss.

P.s. How tall are you? (If you're 5"8+ its unlikely to be making that much of a difference) And why are you claiming that women want 'whiter' men? I don't think your skin colour's the root of your problems. 'Whiteness', certainly the pasty, ghost-like kind is seriously overrated in my experience.

Accepting that you will be alone makes life a lot easier, I know it's hard to swallow, but I did it and putting work into other vital areas of my life as opposed to women has made me feel better as well.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, you're right, you're not good-looking, by any stretch of the imagination. That said, you're also far from hideous and the weight loss is definitely doing you a favour mate - keep up the good work! I'd say you're a 4, maybe a 5, though I'd err towards the former.

Your nose is a little on the chunkier side, yes, but as others have commented, you could easily remedy that with surgery. I must say though, I do question what you're doing on a hair loss forum. You're what, 35? And an NW2? By most people's standards you're basically a full head. @CopeForLife called this one right I'm afraid, your hair is the least of your worries.

The extra weight is (as you've correctly identified) by far your most damaging shortcoming. The nose is another and, truthfully, your facial bone structure isn't brilliant. Sadly, there's little you can do to ameliorate the latter, but as I just intimated, the dumpy nose is fixable. Your dress sense is also letting you down: browse through some fashion catalogues and sort that sh*t out!

I feel your gripes about the post-30 dating world, however. You're right, most of the really nice girls would have been snapped up by now. Dating well below your age range isn't really an option (as you're well aware, you're simply never going to be attractive enough for that). Perhaps you should just accept the (pseudo) inevitable and accustom yourself to being alone? Wank off to 90's supermodels or whatever it is that gets you going.

I mean that sincerely. Skirt-chasing has a significant opportunity cost, and given the amount of work you'd need to put in to have even a 10% chance of getting a girl that you fit pretty well with, it may well be that that time would be better spent elsewhere. Imagine the progress you could make professionally, if you just cut out the wifey-coursing? Anyway, best of luck with whatever you choose to do mate and congrats on the weight loss.

P.s. How tall are you? (If you're 5"8+ its unlikely to be making that much of a difference) And why are you claiming that women want 'whiter' men? I don't think your skin colour's the root of your problems. 'Whiteness', certainly the pasty, ghost-like kind is seriously overrated in my experience.

he is 5 with a potential to 5.75-6

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

I feel your gripes about the post-30 dating world, however. You're right, most of the really nice girls would have been snapped up by now. Dating well below your age range isn't really an option (as you're well aware, you're simply never going to be attractive enough for that). Perhaps you should just accept the (pseudo) inevitable and accustom yourself to being alone? Wank off to 90's supermodels or whatever it is that gets you going.

I mean that sincerely. Skirt-chasing has a significant opportunity cost, and given the amount of work you'd need to put in to have even a 10% chance of getting a girl that you fit pretty well with, it may well be that that time would be better spent elsewhere. Imagine the progress you could make professionally, if you just cut out the wifey-coursing? Anyway, best of luck with whatever you choose to do mate and congrats on the weight loss.

lol brutal honesty

ffs man he isnt a 4 lol

hes average and the type of guy that could make huge progress with simple steps.

get fit, dress better, better hair cut, nose reduction. this is all very doable and definately knock you up a few notches.

lol to whiter.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you're an NW1, regularly matching with hotties on Bumble and Tinder andddddddd you spend your free time on a hair loss forum???????

LOL

TROLL LEVEL 9000

The entire forum is a fraud.

I suspect Dante is major slayer as well women here were wet because of his voice on vocaroo usually voice comes in pack with looks.

Also his skull is HUGE and angular like Jon Kortahareena has.

Everyone here has a long list of slays from Tinder

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Accepting that you will be alone makes life a lot easier, I know it's hard to swallow, but I did it and putting work into other vital areas of my life as opposed to women has made me feel better as well.

I did just the same. Giving up on women was the only thing I could do, it's not like I had a real choice.

The entire forum is a fraud.

I suspect Dante is major slayer as well women here were wet because of his voice on vocaroo usually voice comes in pack with looks.

Also his skull is HUGE and angular like Jon Kortahareena has.

Everyone here has a long list of slays from Tinder

1429914155022.jpg

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no use lying to the guy - he's a 5 at absolute best - telling him anything other than this is a cope. As I've said, he's closer to a 4.

You're right though, he has got potential. With effort he could claw his way up to a 6. He'll never be an 8+ though.

The 'whiter' bit, yeah, I loled at that too. Unless you're Asiancel with slits for eyes and a face like a frying pan, or maybe one of those really ethnic African people with the massive noses, huge lips and brow regions, your skin colour is unlikely to be the problem.

Even in those cases, its not actually the brown skin that's the issue but the unattractive, bone/facial features that usually accompany it (no racist srs). Most people actually prefer olive (that is, a mixture between brown and white) skin colours (according to a survey I read somewhere anyway)) and I know plenty of non-white people who slay b****s like crazy. Bemoaning a slightly brown skin colour is an (ironically) racist cope.

Honestly, next thing this dude'll be claiming the only way he can get laid is to splurge all his dosh doing a 'Michael Jackson', aggressively skin bleaching and trying to 'whitify' himself :D

lol to michael jackson

your fast becoming my favourite poster here mate.

great post

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha I'm pretty sure Dante doesn't slay mate. He's an ugly virgin (his words not mine) and apparently hasn't even spoken to a women in years.

Done the right thing imho; his was a lost cause from the start (though I do wish he'd stop complaining about it - if he'd really given up, he wouldn't be bitching about his thin frame, or fucked up nose in every other post loll).

Actual hair loss talk slayers = FredTheBelgian, Dave Smith... can't think of any more, but I'm sure there are plenty of other guys who are still regularly getting some - just keeping it on the 'down low'.

There aren't many incels here that's for sure. Nor any real bald (NW4+) people either. Most are just NW1/2 frauds.

Probably Dante just cannot correctly interpret IOI women give to him.

Regarding hairloss a lot of people here pre NW3 work some work done. Legit young baldcel is Exodus he is asian NW6.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha I'm pretty sure Dante doesn't slay mate. He's an ugly virgin (his words not mine) and apparently hasn't even spoken to a women in years.

Done the right thing imho; his was a lost cause from the start (though I do wish he'd stop complaining about it - if he'd really given up, he wouldn't be bitching about his thin frame, or fucked up nose in every other post loll).

Actual hair loss talk slayers = FredTheBelgian, Dave Smith, Tellersquill... can't think of any more, but I'm sure there are plenty of other guys who are still regularly getting some - just keeping it on the 'down low'.

There aren't many incels here that's for sure. Nor any real bald (NW4+) people either. Most are just NW1/2 frauds. They just come on here to brag.

lol I wish I was a slayer, I just matched with a lot of girls on dating apps. My bad/awkward personality scares the girls off after a couple dates or making out.

Shook is also a very big slayer though

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol I wish I was a slayer, I just matched with a lot of girls on dating apps. My bad/awkward personality scares the girls off after a couple dates or making out.

Shook is also a very big slayer though

Shook has legit mental problems read his post and you will notice an emotion rollercoaster from day to day.

You from the other side is just NW1 NT

lol at "just matched with a lot of girls on dating apps"

just

fraud

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, Exodus is a great guy (one of my fave posters) but, aesthetically, he's fucked.

Short, Asian baldcel. The infernal triad.

Tragic really. Genuinely one of the nicest dudes I've ever met, but genetic recombination just destroyed him.

No girl's gonna care about his wicked sense of human, kind heart and intelligent soul.

Welcome to 2K17 people. If your face doesn't fit, you're not worth f***.

Better get busy running that hooked game. No other way he's going to get laid.

he sent photo to zircon and exo isn't that ugly

anyway exo is one of the most entertainment poster I agree

baldness in earliest 20-s is insane esp on asian since they tend to have spacious thick dark NW0 till 40-50 yo

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
oblysenie-u-muj4in.jpg

I have literally the same right now but with narrower widow peak

and I do not have that amount of bones on my face to pull it off

as I remember you are thickest NW1 daves and this isn't even comparable

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
oblysenie-u-muj4in.jpg

Exactly what my hair would look like grown out. My hairline is a little worse tho. It's crippling.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
oblysenie-u-muj4in.jpg

ive lost count the amount of times ive seen this f*****g guy in my google searches

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
ive lost count the amount of times ive seen this f*****g guy in my google searches

He shows a point of no return.

Finasteride NOW or road to NW7 and slybaldguys.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
No mate, you slay. And even if you don't, you're still doing well above average. No offense, but @CopeForLife is 100% right on this one.

You're a neurotypical, NW1. I'm not saying you shouldn't be able to post on this forum or anything. But you cannot pretend to understand what some of the less fortunate guys on here are going through.

Nor to comment on the impact of hair loss. You're a perfectly normal, 'privileged' (though I dislike that word) white boy who's deluded himself into believing he's some kind of freak because a couple of 8/10 girls only wanted to ride on his dick but not date him. F.R.A.U.D.

Bruh I had a really severe stutter in my younger years. I used to get the living sh*t made out of fun of me in my early teenage years because of it. Do you know how it feels when you can't even tell people your own f*****g name? I remember the one time I was 15 I tried talking to a girl I liked infront of her friends, starting to stutter really badly and had one of her friends say "Is he retarded?" Sure I might not have severe hair loss but I have totally had to deal with some sh*t myself.

Thankfully with therapy I'm fairly fluent now, most people don't even believe that I have a stutter. One of the main reasons I got into the field.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh I had a really severe stutter in my younger years. I used to get the living sh*t made out of fun of me in my early teenage years because of it. Do you know how it feels when you can't even tell people your own f*****g name?

Thankfully with therapy I'm fairly fluent now, most people don't even believe that I have a stutter. One of the main reasons I got into the field.

I still do a severe stutter (not that grotesque but still) after my baldcel father was fighting with mother when I was 4 or 5. That is torturing when you are forced to construct sentence with "easy" words where you do not stutter and avoid complicated ones. Not easy to explain to people who never stuttered.

Tried to cure but therapy didn't help.

So I am NW4 and stuttering. Also framecel and manlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.