Reaction score
Astrology can be cool

JHKKbpo.gif

GVRYA1J.gif

not sure if srs

u probably confused astronomy and astrology

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I am not interested because I am fucked up lately.

Yasss. Same here. I wonder when I'm going to start feeling less fucked up to actually start dating again. I was dating this man a couple of months ago but it didn't work out because I wasn't ready to let anyone in yet I guess, and I don't feel any more ready to start now. But maybe I should force myself to go on dates and see what happens :) Or else I fear I'll end up as the 45 year old dog lady I was talking about xD

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have any other tinder users here been surprised by how tinder is ranking their photos as per the "smart photos" feature?

@zircon @davesmith420

Does it reshuffle all your pictures or just your profile?

Mine never changed, I know my profile was the best but surprised I didn't see the others change.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, can't dislike.

Just know I dislike this.

And this too.

White knight.

I think it's time to talk about women on HairLossTalk.com.

There are 3 women here on HairLossTalk.com now (I do not count @Joan since I haven't met her in topics a enough, but respect her and she messaged me in PM when I had a mental breakdown, I appreciate it).

They dilute sausage party here and that's nice. Nevertheless they do not have equal value at least for me.

Personally, I would rate as following:

1. @hairblues – drops redpills here and there, life stories, no reddit talks or worthless consolations, solid humour, good taste and looks ratings. Top value for HairLossTalk.com I think.

2. @EvilLocks – same as @hairblues but a bit more harsh, abrupt in a good sense possible because she is almost twice younger. Not as interesting as @hairblues. Rate her value as second.

3. @Pasbrillantebrunette – a lot of "positive" bullshit, female analog of notorious @telelrsquill, adds reddit smell to the threads she posts. Good taste in tv shows, sometimes delivers decent posts but they lost in reddit-styled "sweet" talking. Lowest value despite highest post-per-day ratio.

Still all of them add their impact on blend of characters on HairLossTalk.com so I do not judge anyone. Just saying.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
sK6OBJ3.gif

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_4097.JPG

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I mean honestly man, when i take a girl out i know that im in control of the date, well at least i know to take initiative because thats what a girl likes, she doesnt want you to ask "so where do you wanna go" or "i have no idea where we should go". She most likely suspects you know where you're taking her. Most girls who are actually into you wont care where you're taking them as long as you have something planned. So unless you look as bad as Dante describes himself im pretty sure shes just up for the adventure. Also, she called you after you settled a date which means she prob was gonna ask about details. Call her randomly through today or tomorow and tell her what you have planned, be assertive and gauge her reaction.

REMEMBER: the girl doesnt know its your first date in over 2 months after sending over 200 messages. You have to make this as casual as possible, as if you take dates out regularly.

Damn bud, some you guys are resilient to the effects of being sub human.

Your mental fortitude is quite strong in that regard. If I didn't have a date lined up within a week I would quit and move on. Must be depressing as f*** havig to message that many people.

Online dating is truly a waste of time for men who are not moderately attractive.

So, this person canceled. It was the weirdest thing. She confirmed and said that the meeting location etc. sounded good. But then, a few hours later she said that we should postpone it. I obviously won't be hearing from her again. I managed to, somehow, organize another date for that same day. But, I wasn't so sure about her from her photos and when I saw her I got the same feeling. So, I didn't put in any effort and did badly.

@shookwun, you're a blessed NW2 right? And Caucasian? Maybe one date within a week is normal for privileged guys like you, but not for a NW6. Cherish your crown hair. In the last 2 months, I've gotten 1 date per month on average. That was after my initial 2 months of using apps that gave me no dates at all. Is there a good way to practice dating without actually dating? I guess that there isn't. With one date per month, there's a lot riding on each one. If you fail because you're a NW6, then that's the burden you bear. But if you fail because of your game, it's even worse. Without actually having dates and romantic experiences, how can I come up with DHV stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.