Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, never ghost - they will hate you for that.

I always tell them that I'm not ready for anything serious so I better leave before I end up getting close.

i tend to ghost out if i just dated someone i.e. no sex.

Sometimes when you 'tell' people you are not interested you get 20 questions of insecurity.

Rejection sucks balls for everyone dont get me wrong--but if you go on a couple of dates its almost patronizing to tell other person "its not you its me"...better to ghost out.

If you are sleeping with someone for a few weeks--thats a little different.

T

tellersquill

i tend to ghost out if i just dated someone i.e. no sex.

Sometimes when you 'tell' people you are not interested you get 20 questions of insecurity.

Rejection sucks balls for everyone dont get me wrong--but if you go on a couple of dates its almost patronizing to tell other person "its not you its me"...better to ghost out.

If you are sleeping with someone for a few weeks--thats a little different.
That's a fair example.

But if they text you asking you out then its only fair to tell them no

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a fair example.

But if they text you asking you out then its only fair to tell them no

I do sometimes and to be honest 9 out of 10 times it turns into some bullshit that has nothing to do with 'me'

its a weird thing---i dont know if women do this so when i say 'men' keep in mind that is who i am dating.

But men tend to 'want' to have you reject them so they can then fight with you about how fucked up women are...Not all men so dont get me wrong--but enough that it makes me not want to be bothered dealing with them in those situations where i am rejecting someone..

Im going to assume women do something similar or so many guys would not ghost either.

you just get a lot of anger form other person that has nothing to do with 'you'.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dated on okcupid for like four years. While none of the relationships worked out obviously, they were all meaningful, fruitful relationships. If you carefully review who you're talking to, and chat with them for a while, you can get a decent feel on what type of person they are.

T

tellersquill

I do sometimes and to be honest 9 out of 10 times it turns into some bullshit that has nothing to do with 'me'

its a weird thing---i dont know if women do this so when i say 'men' keep in mind that is who i am dating.

But men tend to 'want' to have you reject them so they can then fight with you about how fucked up women are...Not all men so dont get me wrong--but enough that it makes me not want to be bothered dealing with them in those situations where i am rejecting someone..

Im going to assume women do something similar or so many guys would not ghost either.

you just get a lot of anger form other person that has nothing to do with 'you'.
True.

Its because some people cant handle rejection and they freak out.

I know my worth (I'm sure you do to) so if someones not into me I know that its just them and there will be plenty of others who are.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dated on okcupid for like four years. While none of the relationships worked out obviously, they were all meaningful, fruitful relationships. If you carefully review who you're talking to, and chat with them for a while, you can get a decent feel on what type of person they are.

I actually liked Ok cupid when i was on it.

I met men more my type on OKay...POF was like bottom of the barrel my opinion.

Both sites had good looking and ugly people but on OK it was more creative, intelligent types...a little more to talk about then the majority on POF.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually liked Ok cupid when i was on it.

I met men more my type on OKay...POF was like bottom of the barrel my opinion.

Both sites had good looking and ugly people but on OK it was more creative, intelligent types...a little more to talk about then the majority on POF.

Yes, OkCupid was wonderful when it had a lot of people logged on and using it. I don't know what happened. When it emerged it blew pof out of the water as it had a better layout, et cetera.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
True.

Its because some people cant handle rejection and they freak out.

I know my worth (I'm sure you do to) so if someones not into me I know that its just them and there will be plenty of others who are.

People really do freak the f*** out its like all their pent up emotion from bad experiences can be 'blasted' on to you if not careful.

I was totally cyber-harassed by this one guy i had 1 date...1....and he emailed me like 10 messages day after i decided not to date him anymore--it was insane you would have thought we went out for like a year...and i was so glad i did not give him my phone number (I now have a burner phone just for dating lol)..I blocked his emails.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
People really do freak the f*** out its like all their pent up emotion from bad experiences can be 'blasted' on to you if not careful.

I was totally cyber-harassed by this one guy i had 1 date...1....and he emailed me like 10 messages day after i decided not to date him anymore--it was insane you would have thought we went out for like a year...and i was so glad i did not give him my phone number (I now have a burner phone just for dating lol)..I blocked his emails.

I feel a lot of guilt for the way I nagged women when I was younger, I didn't handle rejection well, and in one case when I was 18/19 my behaviour was on the border of stalkerish. She did explicitly tell me that I had stalker tendencies. I was embarrassed after and it's been a journey to move forward and be a better, more mature person.

So it shocks me to read stories from women like yourself. You're in your mid 40s aren't you? How are men still behaving like this? If they're doing this to you at age 40 or 45 or 50 you might be the 20th or 30th or 100th women they do this to. Somehow, they still have not learned.

The desperation is still within me to be honest. I mostly either meet no women, or inadequate women. When I meet remotely adequate, or even satisfactory women I end up getting really excited (turn off, I know) because it's such a rare event, which can lead me to ruminate, etc, and then I don't make the best decisions. I know not to send 10 messages a day so I don't, but the instinct is there and the resentment too. I force myself to wait (1 message per several days, refraining from writing an autobiography every time), always at least a few days. I don't like ghosting though, I hate it, it's f*****g rude.

T

tellersquill

I feel a lot of guilt for the way I nagged women when I was younger, I didn't handle rejection well, and in one case when I was 18/19 my behaviour was on the border of stalkerish. She did explicitly tell me that I had stalker tendencies. I was embarrassed after and it's been a journey to move forward and be a better, more mature person.

So it shocks me to read stories from women like yourself. You're in your mid 40s aren't you? How are men still behaving like this? If they're doing this to you at age 40 or 45 or 50 you might be the 20th or 30th or 100th women they do this to. Somehow, they still have not learned.

The desperation is still within me to be honest. I mostly either meet no women, or inadequate women. When I meet remotely adequate, or even satisfactory women I end up getting really excited (turn off, I know) because it's such a rare event, which can lead me to ruminate, etc, and then I don't make the best decisions. I know not to send 10 messages a day so I don't, but the instinct is there and the resentment too. I force myself to wait (1 message per several days, refraining from writing an autobiography every time), always at least a few days. I don't like ghosting though, I hate it, it's f*****g rude.
I think when you go into dating knowing your own worth then you become less clingey and it eventually shows.

For you, you have intelligence, career, a good face, you seem nice, and probably loads of other qualities - if you remember these things then you know that you are bringing a hell of a lot into a relationship. If someone cant appreciate that then just write them off as idiots with bad taste.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I dont know i think its resentment and feeling entitled.

Im sure if people are prone to this it just gets worse as they age...both men and women.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, OkCupid was wonderful when it had a lot of people logged on and using it. I don't know what happened.

I think it's because they started charging people to access certain features. A lot of people are shy at first and just want to "like button" someone... they started charging to see this. I still log on occassionally and it says, "you have 113 likes" from over the last couple years... I just think "meh f*** this sh*t. they wouldn't like me if they saw the disease-ridden crows nest dying on top of my f*****g face."

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I'm unexcited for life in general, but maybe if I accumulate a few minor wins I'll feel better.

Hey, are you depressed too? I thought you were a happy guy.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of ghosting I thought I should share one of my weird ones;

My junior year of college I went on a couple of dates with a girl. Her and I made out and she would text me a lot. She was always super super flirty with me (Wow anon you're really attractive, etc) but whenever I would make plans to go on a 3rd date she would act all weird. I somehow let this sh*t go on for a month, very dumb of me. Girl was probably just using my attention while she was sucking that Chad Thundercock dick on the side. She ended up dating some guy that was waaayy better looking than me a couple months later.

I'm starting to realize that I'm just an appetizer; good but not good enough (looks, personality wise) to be the main corse. I get some sex out of the deal sometimes so I'll take it I guess.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of ghosting I thought I should share one of my weird ones;

My junior year of college I went on a couple of dates with a girl. Her and I made out and she would text me a lot. She was always super super flirty with me (Wow anon you're really attractive, etc) but whenever I would make plans to go on a 3rd date she would act all weird. I somehow let this sh*t go on for a month, very dumb of me. Girl was probably just using my attention while she was sucking that Chad Thundercock dick on the side. She ended up dating some guy that was waaayy better looking than me a couple months later.

I'm starting to realize that I'm just an appetizer; good but not good enough (looks, personality wise) to be the main corse. I get some sex out of the deal sometimes so I'll take it I guess.

Some pussy is better than no pussy.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some pussy is better than no pussy.

Gotta get with as many Staceys as I can before my hair line starts at my crown

To keep things on topic here is a picture of me straight up denying some Stacey on Tinder
Ee6c663.png

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
Gotta get with as many Staceys as I can before my hair line starts at my crown

To keep things on topic here is a picture of me straight up denying some Stacey on Tinder View attachment 46836

After my transplant, three months post-operation I will resume dominating the dating app brackets.

You gay though bro? or is she a straight up below average?

I am always up for getting my dick sucked, but then again I am a high T male. (@EvilLocks can confirm) Penetrations were done on my trip to Norway, followed by discussions on the latest treatments :D

Status
Not open for further replies.