Tissuse And J. Hewitt: Smart Hair Transplant Trial In 2019!

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
whats the problem are u in special army forces or something ?

Not yet, lol. Seriously though, may join military soon after college and from what I hear you cannot be taking medications like finasteride or dutasteride, or bring items like minoxidil or dermarollers with you to training. Also, separately, I worry that a girl I've been with will be turned off by me reaching for desperation by doing things like this.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not yet, lol. Seriously though, may join military soon after college and from what I hear you cannot be taking medications like finasteride or dutasteride, or bring items like minoxidil or dermarollers with you to training. Also, separately, I worry that a girl I've been with will be turned off by me reaching for desperation by doing things like this.
Bro f*** this b**ch take care of yourself women are worthless only strength is respected and of value to a man.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro f*** this b**ch take care of yourself women are worthless only strength is respected and of value to a man.

Can argue that strength is not reaching desperately to fix something that isn't going to be fixed until hair cloning is a thing.

Anyway, so what's the word on when these trials are taking place?

H

Reaction score
What are you basing that on? They didn't specify how long the trial would take, but they said it will not take years before it's available. One successful trial and they should be able to commercialize in short order. I think it could be available in 2021.
I'd be a tad sceptical of that though. We hear "COMING SOON TO A DERMATOLOGIST NEAR YOU" here alot and well were still here.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really do not understand this. They're calling it a hair transplant but saying it's injection of cells that could become hair follicles. That sounds like all the other stem cell stuff we've heard for years. How can the direction of hair growth be controlled like that? (Sorry if answer is simple, I'm just not familiar)

I thought the Tsuji cloning was actual follicle transplantation. And there have been 3D printed shafts invented to dictate the direction of hair growth. All in all I'm just really not sure about this Tissuse thing. They choose a tiny little firm in Japan that can't even provide any information online about this? There are no scientific papers about this? Until I see healthy new hair growing out of a human scalp with this "smart hair transplant" I can't help but think it's a dumb hair transplant.

Also on that note, do you think that once this is all a real market option, that surgeons will be able to create natural cowlick hair patterns? Most people have some sort of swirl on their crown, but I also had a small swirl pattern at the front of my head that was kind of cool... can that be aesthetically designed with hair cloning?

Last edited:

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really do not understand this. They're calling it a hair transplant but saying it's injection of cells that could become hair follicles. That sounds like all the other stem cell stuff we've heard for years. How can the direction of hair growth be controlled like that? (Sorry if answer is simple, I'm just not familiar)

I thought the Tsuji cloning was actual follicle transplantation. And there have been 3D printed shafts invented to dictate the direction of hair growth. All in all I'm just really not sure about this Tissuse thing. They choose a tiny little firm in Japan that can't even provide any information online about this? There are no scientific papers about this? Until I see healthy new hair growing out of a human scalp with this "smart hair transplant" I can't help but think it's a dumb hair transplant.

Also on that note, do you think that once this is all a real market option, that surgeons will be able to create natural cowlick hair patterns? Most people have some sort of swirl on their crown, but I also had a small swirl pattern at the front of my head that was kind of cool... can that be aesthetically designed with hair cloning?

There are more players out there than Tissuse and Tsuji of course.

Baldness breakthrough uses 3D-printed "hair farms" to grow new hair follicles

They are also on the path of the thought about "unlimited" supply of hair follicles.

Tissue engineering of human hair follicles using a biomimetic developmental approach

Here is about how it actually can be done and transplanted onto mice. Its one of the better studies about the whole 3D printing / tissue engineering / cloning.

H

Reaction score
There are more players out there than Tissuse and Tsuji of course.

Baldness breakthrough uses 3D-printed "hair farms" to grow new hair follicles

They are also on the path of the thought about "unlimited" supply of hair follicles.

Tissue engineering of human hair follicles using a biomimetic developmental approach

Here is about how it actually can be done and transplanted onto mice. Its one of the better studies about the whole 3D printing / tissue engineering / cloning.
Who else is out there worth mentioning?

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Fuji Maru Kagurazaka
What are your new informations about Smart Hair transplant trial of J Hewitt?

How long will the trial last? Until which month the trial will be finished?

When Jon Knight expect a commercial launch?

Thank you!

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Thank you!

Unfortunately, there is no new information from Jon Knight.

2019/04/21 06:00
『Jay Hewitt Co., Ltd. acquires an exclusive license in Japan for smart flocking SHT developed by TissUse in Germany.』

http://hairlosscure100.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-256.html

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

Last edited:

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there is no new information from Jon Knight.

2019/04/21 06:00
『Jay Hewitt Co., Ltd. acquires an exclusive license in Japan for smart flocking SHT developed by TissUse in Germany.』
http://hairlosscure100.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-256.html

View attachment 133941

You have to contact Jon Knight of J Hewitt. You are a Japanese Hairloss blogger. You have to use your language and get in contact to J Hewitt, Tsuji and Shiseido.

Why is there a random YouTuber on the internet who can simply talk to Yasumiro Sugimura and talk about Tsujis commercialization?
Why you can't do this and get in touch with these companys?

In your blog you only share articles of folliclethought or some snake oil companys who plan to offer their treatments in 5-10 years. Don't f*** me up like that!

All public information you already shared I am able to get by myself. Therefore I dont need you.

Do your Job and bring us informations with using your japanese language and your living situation in Tokyo. You have very good requirements to get some good informations but you dont use this.

Frustrating...

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Thank you!

Thank you for your advice.

I would like to refer to future activities.

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

Last edited:

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to contact Jon Knight of J Hewitt. You are a Japanese Hairloss blogger. You have to use your language and get in contact to J Hewitt, Tsuji and Shiseido.

Why is there a random YouTuber on the internet who can simply talk to Yasumiro Sugimura and talk about Tsujis commercialization?

In your blog you only share articles of folliclethought or some snake oil companys who plan to offer their treatments in 5-10 years. Don't f*** me up like that!

All public information you already shared I am able to get by myself. Therefore I dont need you.

Do your Job and bring us informations with using your japanese language and your living situation in Tokyo. You have very good requirements to get some good informations but you dont use this.

Frustrating...
He doesn't own you sh*t you do know that right?

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Frustrating...

I understand your anger, but remember that no one owes us anything, let alone any member of the forum. Do not become a rabid complaining about the lack of news that you can give a company, as a company does not give a sh*t about your criticisms.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand your anger, but remember that no one owes us anything, let alone any member of the forum. Do not become a rabid complaining about the lack of news that you can give a company, as a company does not give a sh*t about your criticisms.
They owe us HAIR Otherwise they will lose all balding men from the workforce and thats a big percentage of men

remember MEN and TESTOSTERONE are the primary drive of this society without it the world will collapse into a world war from which only the super strong will survive

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
The 0 testosterone cucks babies raised by single feminist mothers are back at it again no wonder the white race is dwindling in numbers no testosterone left.