Tissuse And J. Hewitt: Smart Hair Transplant Trial In 2019!

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Κολλητέ, βούλωνε!
Guys, dont mind him.
Just another incel.

300 letters per day and free donations from women to a convicted criminal who almost killed a kid just because he looks good

upload_2019-12-18_22-56-20.png

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So any updates? What happened here? Trials were supposed to be in December 2019; when are they now? This is supposed to be a very fast-moving thing and could definitely be available this year if things go well.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So any updates? What happened here? Trials were supposed to be in December 2019; when are they now? This is supposed to be a very fast-moving thing and could definitely be available this year if things go well.

Trials have been delayed to January a while ago. When exactly, nobody knows. Also, I would expect a press release straight after completion.

Just sit back, relax and wait (as usual). There's nothing else I can suggest. If anything happens, be sure it will be posted here. Give it a couple more months

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
december , january 2020 ...... always giving long .... hair transplants need a advance , SHT with hair multiplication . They should start now ,it's not something so complex.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have the money and good donor I don't see why you shouldn't get one, especially if you're young. Just make sure a good surgeon does it. Personally I would do it in spain. Lots of nice results coming from there. Then when Tsuji comes out or some other treatment, get that done.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have the money and good donor I don't see why you shouldn't get one, especially if you're young. Just make sure a good surgeon does it. Personally I would do it in spain. Lots of nice results coming from there. Then when Tsuji comes out or some other treatment, get that done.
I will do it in new John Cole clinic in Athens or Maras in cyprus.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im doing hair transplant.

Dumb hair transplant or smart hair transplant?

If you're under a Norwood 3-4 or so maybe it is a good decision, but not if you have lost more hair than that. I would not pay for a hair transplant, which does not clone but simply relocates follicles (and I wouldn't achieve satisfactory coverage), and then have to take Finasteride on top of it.

I'm highly intrigued by this SHT from TissUse/J. Hewitt and hopefully it's something that can fix a case like me without needing finasteride and without being outrageously expensive. Hopefully with just one year's earnings I will be able to have it done.

I just wish there was more news/info on these things. In a way it's always felt like I'm just reading fantasy...how can I know that these things are really at the stage claimed? There is zero news on them except for the occasional, very quiet publication or press release a few times a year.

Last edited:

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dumb hair transplant or smart hair transplant?

If you're under a Norwood 3-4 or so maybe it is a good decision, but not if you have lost more hair than that. I would not pay for a hair transplant, which does not clone but simply relocates follicles (and I wouldn't achieve satisfactory coverage), and then have to take Finasteride on top of it.

I'm highly intrigued by this SHT from TissUse/J. Hewitt and hopefully it's something that can fix a case like me without needing finasteride and without being outrageously expensive. Hopefully with just one year's earnings I will be able to have it done.

I just wish there was more news/info on these things. In a way it's always felt like I'm just reading fantasy...how can I know that these things are really at the stage claimed? There is zero news on them except for the occasional, very quiet publication or press release a few times a year.

That is not true. You can still get a good results even if you are nw5. Again it all depends on the quality of your donor. Just search for 'nw5 hair transplant' on youtube and you will see.

But like I said, you need to find a good surgeon with a good history who will perform the surgery himself. That might cost though, but it will be worth it.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is not true. You can still get a good results even if you are nw5. Again it all depends on the quality of your donor. Just search for 'nw5 hair transplant' on youtube and you will see.

But like I said, you need to find a good surgeon with a good history who will perform the surgery himself. That might cost though, but it will be worth it.
dont bother bro, this forum is fucked, cant you see his profile pic ?

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It might be doable in some cases but not a lot of NW5+. There are always going to be a limited number of follicles to relocate, and then you may need finasteride in some cases. The whole idea behind these new cloning technologies isn't only to provide an option for people with poor donor areas; it's also to provide full coverage in one easy step for those who have lost almost all hair in the top area of the male pattern baldness "ring."

figuringitout90

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would def get the transplant, I’ve had 2 and take a OTC Dht blocker (which is legit a game changer) because I got bad sides on finasteride (almost instantly, not placebo haha s/o to the trolls on this site). I have to use toppik now but have a full head of hair 4 years later. I’m a diffuse thinner (so I guess nw5?) and am 31. The transplants have substantially changed my life for the better (one IN USA one in Turkey) going to get another one in a few years. It has allowed me to advance my career confidently to a point I’m making significantly more than any1 of my friends. Would never have got there w out doing the transplants. Just me personally, obv every 1 has dif looks and dif values so this is just my story.... Absolutely worth it, and if you are sensitive to finasteride I bet otc dht blockers will work n some capacity for u. God speed.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would def get the transplant, I’ve had 2 and take a OTC Dht blocker (which is legit a game changer) because I got bad sides on finasteride (almost instantly, not placebo haha s/o to the trolls on this site). I have to use toppik now but have a full head of hair 4 years later. I’m a diffuse thinner (so I guess nw5?) and am 31. The transplants have substantially changed my life for the better (one IN USA one in Turkey) going to get another one in a few years. It has allowed me to advance my career confidently to a point I’m making significantly more than any1 of my friends. Would never have got there w out doing the transplants. Just me personally, obv every 1 has dif looks and dif values so this is just my story.... Absolutely worth it, and if you are sensitive to finasteride I bet otc dht blockers will work n some capacity for u. God speed.

Don't OTC ones do the same thing finasteride does in terms of "blocking" DHT? Carry similar possible side effects? I'm not trying to grow breasts or anything. I could actually use a decrease in libido though...it's actually very annoying how high of a sex drive I have...

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand your negativity towards Tsuji. It's the closest thing we'll get to a cure and human trials is the next step. We are closer than ever. The question is, will you have the money for it?

Make the best of what you have now instead. It is what it is.