To All You Depressing Bald Sissies: I Laugh At You

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I'm short, pale, naturally fat, have messed up teeth, wear glasses, have numerous internal health complications, and, yes, suffer severe premature baldness

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

EvilLocks

Reaction score
LMAO @ this thread! Why did I not see this sooner.
I was reading OP and then I was picturing the guy in my head, I could see it so clearly... Then I saw the wig. Oh, the wig...
I am rolling on the floor, literally. Nothing wrong with wearing a wig - if you can take the heat - but please, make it look somewhat like hair!

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, laugh all you want guys. I used to be a bald person too. Now I have awesome hair, and I look and feel great! I'll show you some before and after photos.
This thread cannot die. Look at the rat pelt on his head. It is timeless comedy.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was reading OP and then I was picturing the guy in my head, I could see it so clearly... Then I saw the wig. Oh, the wig...
I am rolling on the floor, literally. Nothing wrong with wearing a wig - if you can take the heat - but please, make it look somewhat like hair!

agree

that is some caricature 70-s elvis inspired wig

shookwun

Reaction score
This thread cannot die. Look at the rat pelt on his head. It is timeless comedy.
Cringe worthy. this is me perfecting the rats pelt after two months.

Untitled.png

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cringe worthy. this is me perfecting the rats pelt after two months.

View attachment 61697
That is a close up under harsh bathroom light (or so it seems), and it looks a near infinite x better than that picture of him "throwing" peace signs with some ugly lagoon creature that recently surfaced. To say it's laughable is being kind. I mean sure, you have no hairline here, but he looks like a monkees tribute band member, the one that gets laughed at more than the others.

Attachments

• goon1.JPG
    goon1.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 219
  • goon2.JPG
    goon2.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 219

shookwun

Reaction score
That is a close up under harsh bathroom light (or so it seems), and it looks a near infinite x better than that picture of him "throwing" peace signs with some ugly lagoon creature that recently surfaced. To say it's laughable is being kind. I mean sure, you have no hairline here, but he looks like a monkees tribute band member, the one that gets laughed at more than the others.
I don't even understand how anyone could go outside looking like that.

The human eye does not process it in a natural way. it does not take a trained eye in wigs, and norwood to apprehend this either.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't even understand how anyone could go outside looking like that.

The human eye does not process it in a natural way. it does not take a trained eye in wigs, and norwood to apprehend this either.
To be fair, he did say he was diagnosed with aspergers, so his delusion may be forgiven a bit....as much as it pains me to break up the laughter, as I'm having a good time with this stuff.

shookwun

Reaction score
To be fair, he did say he was diagnosed with aspergers, so his delusion may be forgiven a bit....as much as it pains me to break up the laughter, as I'm having a good time with this stuff.

Anybody with true aspergers doesn't date women in a polyamorous manner.

People believe anything they are told.

People with Aspergers have a very difficult time forming relationships and communicating with people.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

People with Aspergers have a very difficult time forming relationships and communicating with people.

I'm just going by what was presented, as we only know what what we've seen. And with what I've seen presented, I wouldn't be surprised if he has some slight highly functional end of the spectrum case of it. The out of touch with reality, social cues and delusional is so strong, I can't put it out of reach.

Last edited:

The Baldy Man

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

+1, I have Aspergers. I was an incel even back when I was NW0.

Also, that is the most fake looking rug I have ever seen, looks like he got it at Party City or some Halloween store. I guess since he is supposedly comfortable with his baldness, he doesn't care that he looks like he is wearing a 5 dollar Halloween wig. I imagine people were laughing at him behind his back.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I am rolling on the floor, literally.

I wonder if you'd have had a similar reaction if it was a woman wearing a not-so-great wig.

Let us all give it some thought.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I wonder if you'd have had a similar reaction if it was a woman wearing a not-so-great wig.

Let us all give it some thought.
It was more the way he said it, giving the impression that his life was a breeze because he was wearing lifts, gymcelled, wig etc. and that he was hooking all these chicks.
Then I see that the wig looks like a well, wig, and I laughed, sue me.
Anyway, I see your point, and I will remember it the next time I find myself laughing at some man with a wig.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was more the way he said it, giving the impression that his life was a breeze because he was wearing lifts, gymcelled, wig etc. and that he was hooking all these chicks.
Anyway, I see your point, and I will remember it the next time I find myself laughing at some man with a wig.
Is your avatar of a girl laying in a coffin while talking on the phone some type of social commentary or just a hot grill?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Nah if the guy is an arrogant deluded douche, laugh away, guilt free.