Top 10 "its over" balding moments

BaldingThugshaker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright title is unrelated, I'm just retarded.

Anyways, I've been on dutasteride 18 months and am close to trannymaxxing. Picture with the finger in it is today, August 5th, 2024. The second picture is November of 2023. Notice the thickness? Yeah, I do too and its disheartening.

The two red dots track the 2 front hairs, they are the indicators of when hairloss is worse. Not only are all the hairs around thinner, but they're also vanishing. Its actually heartbreaking that dutasteride can't stop my hairloss, and 1 month of RU hasn't made any change at all either.

DUPA is unbeatable, and so is my NW7 ahh bald head. All I wanted was a head of hair, but now ill have to potentially trannymaxx, but I'm not convinced that it'll work given that not even RU is working.

Ill hop on OM in a few months, then ill kill myself. Tired of this sh*t gene lottery. I hate my parents.
today pic.JPG
novem.JPG

BaldingThugshaker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not even HRT worked for me so if you get severely unlucky like me nothing will work.
Yeah, considering I don't even respond to dutasteride and that I have DUPA, I'm willing to bet nothing ever will work for me. OM worked wonders, but that doesn't even treat Androgenetic Alopecia at all. I f*****g hate my life.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride + RU + Bicalutamide did not help me, but HRT does. Try it, RU and Duta are dummies, HRT is much better and will most likely help you.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, considering I don't even respond to dutasteride and that I have DUPA, I'm willing to bet nothing ever will work for me. OM worked wonders, but that doesn't even treat Androgenetic Alopecia at all. I f*****g hate my life.
Yeah dupa is fucked up. I also have it and it f*****g sucks nothing improved my hair for more than 6 months.

BaldingThugshaker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have any of you with DUPA tried JAK inhibitors? There's photos of DUPA lookalike cases that regrew their sides and back (and not the top, because Androgenetic Alopecia killed it!)

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well same here was on dutasteride for 15 months hair all over alot flatter thinner. And with that sexual sides. Added 15mg oral min for 5 months reduced shedding but hair still getting destroyed. I even added topical dutasteride and nothing this was 2 years back. Now I was on oral minoxidil and finasteride but got crippling insomnia from these meds to the point of barely being able to go to work. Personally I wouldnt risk HRT I dont believe it would work in my case when not even 2.5mg dutasteride did anything. And I wouldnt be able to live a happy life with a bunch of side effects or negative changes to my body anyways.

BaldingThugshaker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well same here was on dutasteride for 15 months hair all over alot flatter thinner. And with that sexual sides. Added 15mg oral min for 5 months reduced shedding but hair still getting destroyed. I even added topical dutasteride and nothing this was 2 years back. Now I was on oral minoxidil and finasteride but got crippling insomnia from these meds to the point of barely being able to go to work. Personally I wouldnt risk HRT I dont believe it would work in my case when not even 2.5mg dutasteride did anything. And I wouldnt be able to live a happy life with a bunch of side effects or negative changes to my body anyways.
Yeah I understand. I also hate the prospect of HRT cause I also have the feeling it wouldnt work. When people dont respond to dutasteride 0.5 it usually means they wont to anything.

Ill buy Olumiant and give it a short try for my DUPA. Ill be the test dummy since DUPA desperately needs answers. Some say that they have pituitary tumors which I dont believe I have since my prolactin is normal.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright the website name is drugcen.com.

Idk if its legit or not, buy it looks legit. Only one way for me to find out. I have a poo tier credit card I use for online purchases so Ill still give it a shot.
Update when you buy from them. Would be good to know if they are really legit

BaldingThugshaker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update when you buy from them. Would be good to know if they are really legit
Ok, so they use moneygram or western union for payments, the price of 90 tablets of Olumiant is 60$ and an additional 70$ in shipping.

With Chinese labs the shipping is also 70$, but they use different methods to get across customs without package seizures. Ill get some at a later date since I wont start till late October.